Black People : Intentional Apartheid of African-Americans

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Jun 24, 2004.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=43&ItemID=5758

This must be read and digested.
    I'll be brief.
    African-American businesses...African-American community development
    Education
    Creativity.

How much more writing does there have to be on the wall?

Because some of Us aren't poor; how long do you think that you can not be affected? If We don't do something, anything to change these things...who will be there when it is Our turn? Or do you believe that that is not going to happen... to you? Your kids?

2. pdiane

pdiane Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    We are all so affected by this horrific policy. My college graduated son is on probation for a trumped up charge that a white boy would not have gotten anything for.

It pains me to no end that this exist in 2004. They have no use for us in the country and this is why they are targeting our men and now our young women. After slavery this country has never wanted us to be equal citizens and they came up with policy after policy and laws after to laws to make sure that we had no rights that they had to respect. Claude Anderson "Black Labor white wealth" proved this in a factual and historical manner.

So here we are with our beautiful Black children in jail, which creates a trickle down effect of destroying our famalies. Why do these people hate us so? I will never know. Perhaps it is what Elijah, Malcolm, Marcus, Ida, Queen Mother Moore and so many others wanted us to know. That they are non-melinated devils. That is why we must seperate from these people and keep them from around us and our children.

I don't see any other way.

Please Black people, let us do for ourselves and educate our own. Let us join on with those who have programs that advocate separation from these horrific people. God help us if we don't!

N'Cobra
    Black Isrealites
    Nation of Islam
    ASCAC (Associaton for the Study of Classical African Civilization)
    Nuwabbians (sp)
    Pan-Afrakan Organizations
    Trans-Afraka
    and many more exist and we must unite with them to come up with a plan to get away from these people.

3. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    PDiane:
    I think that there is a way for Us to separate to a degree. I have no problem with it. What solutions do you suggest, other than uniting? I mean, We unite, feel good and forget, it seems.

4. pdiane

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    My sister we can't do anything overnight, but there are people that have been in the struggle for years. We must identify who they are and work with them. There is no use in reinventing the wheel. There are folks already in the motherland, carribean who are doing what we speak of. I cannot say enough about Minister Farrakhan and his programs. Schools, farmland, land of Ghana, trucks, newpaper. I am not in the Nation but if Black people could look pass whatever ideological differences we have with the Nation, e.g. Islam, and connect with it's self-help, seperation program and assist them, we would be much further along. They are strong, they work tirelessly in the community particularly in the criminal justice system.
    That much I know.

Dr. Ben give Minister Farrkhan most of his library and believe me Dr. Ben Johannan is no fan of Islam. He said that Minister Farrakhan is the only leader who has stood fast to the cause of self-help and seperation (not a quote) and who he trusted with his thousands of books.

He refused to give them to any of the so-called black colleges. I wonder why?
    I wish that we had listened and followed the philosophies of Marcus and Elijah.
    The future generations are at stake and we cannot sleep now. Intergration has been a total failure. We must do for self!

Claud Anderson lays out a wonderful plan for us in his book "Black Labor White Wealth" . What this article says and what he is saying is nothing new and has been said before, but because of the incredible historical research he uses to prove that we are not needed and are in the process of being replaced, we must read and work hard to do for ourselves.

Black people wake up!

It's my son today it will be yours tomorrow!

5. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Denzel, Oprah On the Front 45.1% in Prision on Back

happy69,

Thanks for taking the time to post the link to this report.

While the image of many black actors are blastered on the big and little screen, and Hip Hop videos for the youth that paint the picture that is all is well, here we have "at the end of 2002, blacks constituted 45.1 percent of the total prison population . . . racial segregation remains a common characteristic of virtually every of American city . . . a marked decline in job opportunities, especially for minorities," and everything else this report shows.

Maybe if enough of us focus on the half a trillion (500 billion) dollars that the African American Nation gets out of white America a year, we will eventually see the wisdom in trying to build economic institutions that can attract some of that wealth and transform it into housing, jobs, educational and entertainment institutions, that serve us a a nation and people, if for no other reason than our collective survival.

Thanks again, happy69, for the link.

6. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    PDiane:
    I know that there are many soldiers on the ground fighting. I think that the absolute first thing that We must do is form a network. Call it an underground network if you like. It is the way that I am thinking about it anyway. Through this We can communicate with all the soldiers out there fighting each and everyday. We can combine resources. Not just money, but knowledge of what works and what does not. Emotional support; because I know that there are many times that I get tired and ask myself, for what, for what! Then something inside comes up in me again, and I think about all of Our people out there facing it everyday; not giving up and I feel ashamed of myself, and am determined to fight harder. Many people have fresh and new approaches... some are crazy, but may work. We let not any "side" of anything pull our strings, but have the sense to see and recognize what can and will help US--and We bring in Our elders... regardless of how We think of "Their" ways-- THEY-- and no one else got Us here... and rather or not We think of the generation behind them as dropping the ball or not--It is Our turn to pick it up; and We have to decide if We are going to run with the ball; or continue fumbling...
    PDiane, hit me back with some of your wisdom, it's there Sister, I can feel it... tell of some of your experiences with your school (and I checked out the website, but got no info. there)... Education is the biggest part of this puzzle for Us... what are some of the programs that you offer?
    Kannte-
    Thank You. But, I am convinced, that We shovel in a Trillion Dollars a Year in this System that spits on Us. Black Churches constitute at lest $60 Billion, and they are seemingly on a path to destruction--- What is their burden in all this?
    I have said many times, Forget, Our Entertainers (most of them); they get some pocket change, forget about the rest of Us, then they too spit. I am supposed to be worried about more AA's in Baseball-- not the Concentration Camp Business--that is the Criminal Justice System.

Thanks--You got me hard thinking.

7. pdiane

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    We will put our heads together when I return from Afraka in August my sister. Until then, let us "Fight the Power That Be..."

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    This is in plain words, the campaign to neutralize the rise of a black Messiah. They thought it was Marcus, then they thought it was Malcom, maybe even Martin.

It is my belief that we cannot use conventional methods to stop this madness. Although locking our sistahs and brothas up is the most obvious method of warfare inflicted on us, there is another method(s) that we desperately need to be aware of. Spiritual and psychic warfare, how do we address it? Do we even agree that it exist and if so on what level.

Just a thought!

9. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    PDiane-
    Have a great trip, enjoy, return.

Sek-
    We are talking of this very thing in the Solutioneering thread.

We have multiple battlegrounds... those methods of fighting back that We are accustomed, won't work... there are many new and fresh ideas that people are coming with; but We cannot not take heed from Our past, and take those things that Our Fore Parent's did that worked... We just have to do a remix; a new strategy.

I think that We are at the beginnings of a major step--We are LEARNING not to care about what others think about Us; which is the focus We need.

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I agree with all of this 100%, I'll make a point to drop in on the Solutioneering thread!