Black People : Integration and Diversity is a hoax

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Jul 22, 2016.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Peace Family,

I am writing this as evidence of the ignorance of some white folks.

This is the non-sense that spew from the enemy.
    This further the proof of the "hate" they have and even if they don't,
    they follow the "white code".

"Of course it's fine. Only whites can be racist, blacks are incapable of being racist....or so I'm told. They say blacks can't be racist because of the "power structure", blacks have no power. Which is funny because we have a black president, black congressmen/women, black senators, black governors, black mayors, black police chiefs, etc. For not having any power whatsoever, they hold a lot of positions of high office and government in this country. It's funny....funny like a heart-attack. They have an excuse for everything, they're professional victims. Most have been taught since they were children that they're oppressed, they're constantly discriminated against, that white people have it in for them. They're taught to NEVER trust us (white people)....which is sad, borderline child abuse. This is on top of the violence they already grow up with. It's a clusterfuck. I can't blame all of them, it's really all they know. BUT once they reach a certain age, they should know better....but by that time, they've already been brainwashed with hatred. And so the cycle continues."

If you want to see the actual comment here is the link:

This is an example of the pure ignorance that is fueling my anti-integration sentiment.
    I know some would say, "Big Deal, Ignore it, or my favorite they have their right to
    their opinion." I do understand that, but why are they trolling this video in the first place?
    They might be kids, but this is the evidence needed to pit us against each other.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Good stuff blazejay, I see your growth.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Thank You

I don't want open up another wound, but watch this and tell me that I did not see what I just seen because it was real hard for me to watch.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Got a Thread on this still showing on Homepage, here it is blazejay, but you are going to have to toughen up a bit; I no its hard though:

Video: Texas officer says blacks have 'violent tendencies'
    Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Yesterday at 4:16 PM

https://destee.com/threads/video-texas-officer-says-blacks-have-violent-tendencies.87213/

[​IMG]

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    I can't stand this. That was difficult to watch and listen to. That could have been me...any of us. :( Talking about this type of treatment isn't stopping it. It's escalating, there's nothing to justify it, but it continues to happen. We have to do more than talk about it. I'm tired of crying about it. I don't care anymore why it's happening. I'm tired of hearing the excuses. All we're given are reasons why this happens and it's always a Black problem. It's beyond ridiculous or explanation. I don't need to understand it because it's sick. Facts are facts. How many incidences do we have to witness then talk about? And cry over. Nothing new under the sun. The firing range is wherever a Black person is and the police are engaging in target practice. You best believe. The best we can expect is these cops get FIRED as a remedy for racist murders? Is the best Black people can do is hope and pray it doesn't happen to them? Cops are paranoid and have itchy fingers, slow to think and quick to shoot. At some point, people will shoot back but then you're deemed a crazed terrorist if you do and you're killed anyway. But who wants to willingly put themselves in harms way unless you're suicidal? Cops go rogue and Black people get blamed and killed. The Supreme Court didn't help giving cops the right to stop and frisk for any reason of suspicion. Cops always suspect all Black people are criminals. So is voting going to end this? Is talking to your local police going to make a difference? Are black people who are angry being unfair to mistrust cops? Is the rapper Ice Cube wrong for making his song, **** the police but it's okay for cops to treat us that way?

Has anyone ever watched the TV program called The Shield about the LAPD? I never watched it in season but on Amazon free flicks. You should check it out if you really want to get, what I think is the most realistic view of cops, I've seen. Very interesting. ..but that's what we're up against. I'm done. ..

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    um, anybody can easy spend a lifetime posting bad things that white people do or say. it's never ending.
    it's also a distraction. we already know they are racist. you don't need to prove the same thing over and over.

the issue is, what are we going to do about it ?

7. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I don't really know what would be the best way to handle it.:thinking::huh:
    Ignoring it would be best, but again that can encourage it; so what would encourage them to accept truth over ignorance?:idea:

8. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    That's the million dollar question!!!!
    Thanks Bro. James frm philly, you slap some sense into me and brought me back to reality.:toast::hammer::bowdown::bowdown:
    Much Respect!!!!

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Here's hoping you understand what I'm about to say in the spirit and intent meant ... Everyone knows what the Million dollar question is, blazejay.

The problem is this, what is the Million dollar answer to that question. Anyone can ask the question:

"the issue is, what are we going to do about it ?"

So, the person asking that question should have an answer, correct? If not, we remain in the same ole boat, clueless about working out a solution, only framing the issues, smh.

10. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    I think it's already been suggested that police be drug tested. I hope we will stop suggesting and start demanding.

It's obvious these murderous individuals are on steroids, or other drugs that causes them to lose control, murder, beat, drag Black individuals. A drug that causes them believe it's acceptable to kill a former slave/Black people. A drug that inhibites their ability to STOP bad actions.
    A drug that causes them to hallucinat to the point of killing another person.

Also, I believe We, Black people, only protest when we see the obvious. Police shooting, now that we have easy camera access. As we should.
    But while we ignore, or take little action over laws that allow STOP AND FRISK and PIC, it becomes easy for the injustice system/police to believe that we are/were tolerant of their actions.

I'm old enough to know that shooting Black men didn't start after Rodney King. There is not a time in history when Black men were safe. Now, the same treatment is being used against Black females.
    Now, more Blacks are aware, eyes wide open.

IMHO, we have to take the same protest action against PRIVATE PRISONS, and MASS INCARCERATION as we do police killings.
    We can't say we will protest police killings and not all injustice.

Ask yourself why the hell do we have Black men in PRIVATE PRISONS, Why do private prisons exist. We can't afford to allow any injustice to go unnoticed.

After Bill Clintons Crime Bill and the War on Drugs, came STOP AND FRISK.
    We, for the most part, were silent.

I think we need to address ALL these injustices as a whole. We can't continue to choose to protest only police shootings. Police have been shooting Black men for years while we were silent.

While we were asleep , the injustice system was busy building private prisons to hold the prisoners created through Stop and Frisk.

Stop asking, and start demanding. Every minute of every day. Monitoring change.

Number one, drug testing police for steroids and other drugs that prevent them from deescalating a situation, and causes them to escalate to the point of shooting to kill a person.