Integration and BUSSING: Generational EFFECT

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
I saw a special in which I took notes on, which I dont have HANDY at this time but will hopefully COME BACK with about BUSSING having a terrible EFFECT on BLACK CHILDREN during the TIME.

Black CHILDREN who went from HIGH ACHIEVERS to NET ZEROES in school due to BUSSED SCHOOL DISTRICTS not ready for SUCH and TREATED BUSSED BLACK CHILDREN with DISDAIN and INDIFFERENCE on the MOST PART.

I need those NOTES but the SUBJECT has been IN MY MIND for SOME TIME and I come to REALIZE we have a WHOLE GENERATION of BLACK CHILDREN who went THROUGH that DRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE who are now WORKING ADULTS with FAMILIES.

This latter is the INTERESTING PART.

And best of ALL THEY dont KNOW IT thinking that it was NORMAL so if so THAT MIGHT BE WHY OUR CHILDREN are so TRAMATIZED and BRUTALIZED in the PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM...STILL

We must FIND the SOURCE...

If you LOVE your CHILDREN think about your TREATMENT during this ERA

And again

THAT'S THE NATION AT WORK

Yes, now I have it.

Her name is Dr. Gail Thompson

http://www.cgu.edu/pages/4690.asp

She was one of the first black children to be bussed in San Diego CA.

She said when the laws were ENFORCED towards BUSSING, both the BLACK COMMUNITY was not PREPARED neither were the WHITES prepared.

Throughout her EXPERIENCE with BUSSING she flatly states mostly all TEACHERS and SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION ignored her needs and other BLACK STUDENTS. There was ONE or TWO WHITE TEACHERS that BROKE the MOLD but not every BLACK CHILD had that LUXURY.

Most TEACHERS either remained HOSTILE or DEMONSTRATED APATHY.

These are MOSTLY YOUNG WHITE TEACHERS.

Since BLACK MALES are in those ALIEN ENVIRONMENTS even EATING A FREE LUNCH in there I can see how this GENERATION attitude come FROM.

Ms Thompson suggest such an environment came about due to

- TRAINING NEGLECT on part of the SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION to their TEACHERS

- HOME CULTURE is different. BLACK STUDENTS VS. WHITE TEACHER

A demonstration

In reference to a PREDATORY BLACK MALE one 2nd GRADER who is black KICKS the CHAIR and the WHITE TEACHER calls the POLICE saying the 2nd GRADER ATTACKED HER. This TEACHER SUPERCEDE the PRINCIPAL who INTERVENED and after SOME TALKS discovered that the 2nd GRADER had DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in his HOME and that is the reason for ACTING OUT.

Another reference is from CHICAGO when a BLACK TEACHER avoided a FLYING OBJECT from a YOUNG BLACK MALE and instead of CALLING the POLICE she attempted to TALK to the CHILD finding out he had problems with his FAMILY.

Both TEACHER as GAIL puts it MADE a CHOICE.

Most would blame the PARENT but a survey of 6th to 12th grader BLACK PARENTS with LOW INCOME want their CHILDREN to go to COLLEGE at a rate of 94%.

That's a high NUMBER from our RANKS. Low income RANKS.

But why is that NOT TRANSLATING into COLLEGE SUPERSTARS.

WANTING is one THING, GETTING THERE is ANOTHER.

So is anybody LISTENING.

GAIL THOMPSON says that BLACK BOYS are being TRACKED for INCARCERATION in their 4th or 5th GRADE.

If they make it PAST THAT then they are CHANNELED into LOW WAGE LOW INCOME MCDONALDS JOBS.

These are our INNER CITY BROTHERS.

As a YOUNG MAN, my PARENTS did not APPROVE of those MCDONALD jobs but I worked it out some OTHER WAY.

When I see our ELDERS go to MCDONALDS wanting their STUFF HOT, I feel much SHAME because they should be TELLING OUR YOUNG BALCK MALES to EVACUATE that MCDONALDS and ENJOY some LIFE.

But they come in with the MEANEST FEED ME FACES wanting SERVICE NOW.

Now I see why YOUNG BLACK MALES have similar MEAN FACES and RAP to a BEAT about some MCDONALDS.

Thanks ALOT MEAN FACE MCDONALD ELDERS, I guess your DAY will COME when these YOUNG BLACK MALES FINISH YOU. Because I see you're not PREPARED EITHER. But you may be FINISHED SOON ENOUGH by SOMETHING I am WORKING ON.

EVERYONE is getting their DUES soon ENOUGH. That includes ME too.

SO the SCHOOLS are TEACHING YOUNG BLACK MALES to be SERVICE ORIENTED but with much DISDAIN.

And to see them in ACTION at those MCDONALDS there is not INTELLIGENCE behind it.

Young black males have remarkable INTELLIGENCE. To see it DELIBERATELY TRASHED and UNDERVALUED is a GRAVE INJUSTICE.

So if your a WORKING ADULT NOW being STRESSED OUT and HATING the WORLD plus MAKING DEMANDS you may want to start with WHO TAUGHT YOU.

Think about IT.

Oh well.

That's the NATION at WORK.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back