Black Spirituality Religion : INSUFFICIENT BELIEF

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Leaky103, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Leaky103

Leaky103 Well-Known Member MEMBER

educator
    Ratings:
    +4
    I normally send inspirational sayings to my friends every morning and I just wanted to share my thoughts with you. Today's topic is called "INSUFFICIENT BELIEF".

Around 6:00am this morning, millions of people woke up with worries on their mind. Worries such as "what will I wear?", "will my boss get on my nerves today?", "will I do good on this test?" Granted there are many reasons to worry but we need to realize that worry only leads to frustration. And who wants to be confronted by your stress early in the morning. So, instead of waking up worrying, pray each night that God takes away all your worries and handles them HIMSELF.

Also, as a result of worry's negative energy, we predicate our own numbness to what God has in store for us. Our minds need to start thinking in a new and better way for everytime you think and say a negative word, you are missing out on what God has prepared for you. I realize it may be difficult to see good in all that appears bad but if you remain faithful and hold on to the TRUTH that HE is preparing you for something better, then your worries should diminish. HE is trying to break down your old ways to make room for something wonderful and better but how can HE if our thinking is blocking our blessings.

We even worry about good things going on in our lives. Now I believe this is where our beliefs begins to falter. If God has blessed you with all HIS grace and mercy, please believe he is not going to take it back.

So next time you find yourself worrying, stop it! right now and tell yourself that FAITH, not fear will flow into your veins. God has already predetermined your life path. Please believe that YOUR script for your life is just a mirage. The only script you need to follow is the one that is unknown to you and will completely surprise you once you give your worries to the Lord.

(Matthew 6:27 - Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his Life?)

2. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    (Matthew 6:27 - Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his Life?)

Thank you for that great reminder Sis Leaky... Amennnnnn !!!

Much Peace :spinstar:

3. SayWord

SayWord Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I woke up this morning worrying about my day at work and how bad it was going to be because I wanted to stay in bed. I didn't want to have to deal with the kids. And I had a prety bad day. I think you're right, I need to pray more and need to remove this negative energy. Thanks for the message.

4. rasheed

rasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    working for Paradise (Jannah)
    Ratings:
    +4
    Leaky,
    Peace be upon you for your concern for others and sending to them e-mails designed to help them to strenghten their belief and faith.

Worrying is definitely a waste and a punishment of ones ownself.

May you be continuously guided and blessed with the best.

Peace and Blessings

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you for this!

And I also got a little chuckle....."Does God RE-PO?!" (lol)

6. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Nice!

Just as the Holy Son commanded us, we should not worry on these things over which we cannot change and have no power. We should focus on remaining faithful to the Father in the faith of the Son, by the blood of His sacrifice and the salvation of His resurrection to life.

The Father would not abandon His children, and they are never lost to His Way, in any manner, but are instead blessed always, loved forever, and held close to the Father's heart and sons and daughters after His own Name. :)