Black Positive People : Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law

Hope Schreiber
Writer
Yahoo Lifestyle

For Nanasia, this was just the way she grew up. She believes in guiding youth in the right direction, not waiting for them to mess up. Young people should be led in the right way when they need to be corrected, or in this case when they need help...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ins...pped-helped-two-boys-break-law-231707501.html
c531114bdea9c18e4c94cd820770d993

Twitter user @NanasiaMusic helped two boys while she was out shopping and is inspiring others to step in to help as well. (Photo: Twitter)

Last edited:
Even Walmart tweeted her, cheering on her good deed.

Silent but Loud@NanasiaMusic

10 Jun
These two black kids were stealing out of Walmart Security was watching them So I told them whatever you got in your pockets right now walk with me to the register and don’t question me I copped the deoderant they were about to steal for them I couldn’t let them go to jail...

Walmart

✔@Walmart

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/1006256503681114113

Be the person you needed when you were younger
1f64c-1f3fe.png

2:27 PM - Jun 11, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Good for her. She protected them from Walmart and the Walmart Security.
Walmart would have had them arrested and sent to a private prison to replace their labels from made in China to made in the USA.

Good looking out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back