Black People : INSPIREDFUTURE Is Trying To Harass Me

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, May 7, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This female member sent me seven insulting emails in a row today. I did not open them because the titles alone were extremely insulting not only to me but also to Destee, Keita and queentswana and I did not want to expose my mind to their contents. I did open the one in which she lied and said Destee gave her my email address which I know is something Destee does not do as a general policy. In this one she even managed to throw in some obnoxious comments about brotha oldsoul.

I knew this woman was not right the first time she came into sista Alexyss class talking about she doesn't like all the sex talk. I was in chat with sista Remby and sista Jackeys last week when Inspiredfuture came in and was talking really sweet and loving to the point I began to think maybe she was ok. But the other night she came in when queen and keita and us were there and started talking about why she wants to date asian and hispanic men (she didn't say they have anything to do with her but just that she would date them) and delineating all what's wrong with black men. Now yawl know brotha Keita so I don't have to tell you how that went down. I guess she singled me out because I told the others what she had said in Alexyss class.

The woman is mentally ill and although she knows how to act sweet and loving let none of us be fooled. Everyone who was there that night when she and sista Revealed were insulting our brothas knows what I'm saying is true.

As for my personal email that is my responsibility and I will take care of it, but Destee please be aware of this vicious member.

river

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Wow!

She has now moved on to sending emails to you. smh
    Yes Sister River, we are well aware of her disruptive behavior.
    She has been banned and has tried to come in under various names.

It would be a good idea not to even open any emails from her, because we don't know if she is capable of planting a virus in any of them.

Thanks for the head-up Sister River!:heart:

Here's a link addressing her banning.
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=472736#post472736

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Sister River ... you aren't alone ... Moderators, myself, and others have been the recipient of this person's psychotic episode.

Anyway Sister ... and Family ... if this person is sending you emails, they may still have a name registered here, that we're not aware of. This would give them the opportunity to send emails via the forum. This doesn't seem likely though, as they would surely make us aware of their presence if they could. Kinda thinking out loud here, as that is the only way they could send you an email via the forum.

Sister River ... was the email they sent ... from the community ... ?? ... you know, with our heading / title and stuff?

Unless the two of you exchanged email addresses privately ... which i'm doubting ... they may have looked at your profile, and if your email address is your Yahoo Username ... and you have that on your profile ... it would be easy to guess that address. Also, they could have done a little snooping, found your web site, and perhaps an email address is there?

Family ... when a person sends email via the forum, THEY DO NOT GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. The email is sent, from the forum ... to the recipient ... but the sender never gets your email address. The only way they can get your email address, is if you reply directly to that email, providing your email address in the process. So if you don't want someone to have your email address ... please don't reply back to them!

It's this kind of behavior that often hurts the majority. I'm thinking that sending email from the forum should be a Premium Member only feature, that way, Members don't have to worry about receiving ugly stuff like this from anyone who registers.

I don't know ... just krazee for no reason.

Sister River ... i wish i could protect you and us from such, but there are more of them than me!

I Love You ... Sorry Sister ... :grouphug:

I'm glad you didn't open / read the emails and taint your beautiful Spirit.

Please let us all know if it continues ... and everyone ... consider this a heads up.

Another thing you said Sister River ... how some come here presenting themselves initially, as pleasant, mild, friendly ... then BAM! Or they show a select few the ugly side of them, while the majority thinks they are great, and wonders why they've been banned ... again i ask ... miseducated or enemy ... ?? ... smh ... it's to the point that i don't care which they are, and have no desire to invest any time trying to cipher it ... i'm going solely on how one acts ... act ugly (enough times) ... and that's good enough ... you're banned.

I'll leave it up to those more qualified than myself, to separate the miseducated from the enemy.

Again, sorry you are having to go through this Sister.

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    For the record Family ... they've sent images / pictures of dead babies, cut up body parts, all kind of ugliness ... in their emails.

So if you do receive such emails, and open them ... have a strong stomach.

:heart:

Destee

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Gee Destee, thisis psychotic.

No the emails did not come from this forum. They came directly from [email protected]. I am baffled. I did not give her my email address and I thought the email function was already limited to premium memers. But her voice and laughter sounded very much like someone else to whom I did give my email address. But I really don't want to think that this person has an alter-ego. I just don't want to believe that. I hope you are right that she got my email from my website.

I am sorry too, sista Destee that you had to actually look at those email with such images. I know it will take great effort for us to get re-centered and avoid giving undue energy to this woman who obviously has too much time on her hands. I should not even call her a woman. Women don't do things like this.

Bless you sista and don't worry about not being able to protect me. . That which does not kill me...you know the rest:D

love ya,
    river

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    They sure did come from her aol addy. I opened the first one she sent because the title wasn't offensive.The heiffer wished d_e_ath upon my child. SMH... I just knocked on wood and kept it moving. Ignore the clown and it won't perform.

Peace

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    seem like we all been sent crazy stuff from this person
    my first one was titled .....Hey Broke a.... N..........
    2nd time my Poetry was attacked .....I never open them because i don't know them

8. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    A response from aol

Dear Internet User,

Thank you for reporting the e-mail you received which violates the Terms of Service (TOS). AOL takes the transfer of this material very seriously.

To appropriately action a reported e-mail violation, we must have the original piece of e-mail, complete with all headers that was sent to your account. This is necessary for accurate documentation of this incident. Please forward the original e-mail, complete with all headers to the address: [email protected].

Because we respect the privacy of every member of America Online, we cannot disclose specific information regarding any action we have taken against an account.

If you have any comments or questions please send e-mail to [email protected].

Regards,

Community Action Team
    AOL LLC

9. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved oNes:

I salute and bow to the way you all are handling this.

There is still more to be done to rid this person, who is showing us exactly what Chief Osiris and I and others know about the conduct and behavior of what is known as the HUMAN BEING.

I and many others on the YAHOO groups dealt with this same Schizophernia, manic despressive, Psychotic...and then some, sick behaviorr and conduct with a female for some three years.

I pay twenty six dollars a month, and I have been a memeber with PRE-PAID Legal for over four years now. I never have to leave my home to go see the attorney. Everything is done by phone/mail.

Every time something happens with me, I contact them and they research the laws, and they prepare a letter (below) and send it to the individual doing the harassment, if we have their address.

Yes, people like this can also find ways to send us virues, because the person in the letter below, did send viruses to destroy people computers, and I took what she sent to me to the Police Department, and it became an FBI matter after that.

The letter below is the letter my attorney sent to her, and we on the YAhoo groups haven't heard from her no more since January 2007.

-------------------------------------------------------

January 10, 2007

Re: Death threats via E-mail
    Class One Misdemeanor

Ms. (withheld name):

Our firm has been contacted by Ms. Akkebala with regard to the above matter. It is certain that in email correspondence with Ms. Akkebala, you have threatened her life. Be advised that this conduct constitutes a class one misdemeanor and is punishable with time in jail. Ms. Akkebala has more than enough of your criminal conduct documented in emails to obtain an Injunction Against Harassment from the courts of Arizona. Should your criminal behavior, or any communication from you to Ms. Akkebala continue in violation of the Injunction, other criminal charges may be bought against you. Your email threats are also violations of federal laws protecting citizens of this country. Continuing your threats this way may provoke action by federal; law enforcement including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the State Attorney General Office. Additionally, your conduct may result in your being held civilly liable for money damages to pay for injuries caused by your malicious harrasment.

Your conduct and statements show extreme positions on social and/or cultural views. All residents of this country, including Ms. Akkebala and yourself, are free to pursue their personal views within some generous limits. However, the law will not tolerate you openly threatening the life and well-being of Ms.Akkebala, or anyone else. Cease immediately any threat of harm to Ms. Akkebala.

Ms. Akkebala also requests that you respond to us, in writing, within fifteen days of the date hereof, indicating that you received the letter and have been made aware of the consequences of your actions should you continue this prohibited behavior.

Very truly yours
    Davis Miles, PLLC

--------------------------------

What Beloved Destee can do is use any portion of the letter above and send it to the person letting them know that what they are doing will go to the police and may end up in the FBI hands.

Many of us ignored the sick person who threaten us for some three years and when we did it became worse.

When people do not comprehend, the power in Black and White (letters) still works.

Here is loving you/Afrika

10. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

I read the below link, the mind-set of a Full Blown HUMAN BEING is.

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthr...736#post472736

Exposing the Enemies among our own people is indeed much work.

Please Destee keep ALL the communications from her in a separate Physical folder, not on the computer alone. I had to do that as well as others who was threaten on the YAHOO group.

She is not an isolated case. We have many of these people (both genders) among us all over the world. Hurting people hurt other people. What is hurting them so bad that they sense/feel the need to hurt others? They are out of their once Divine mind, of Harmony, Balance, and Order (HBO). Where there is no HBO, there is confusion, chaos, renegade mind-set, that will run up against the SUN, and even the elements in the Universe/Sky do not run up against the SUN. A evil renegade knows no set path. Their whole mission is to Kill, Steal, and destroy everything that has life/breath. They are mind controlled by the evil forces, and they do not even know they are being used for evil purposes, and perhaps some do know because it gives them a false sense of power, that same false sense of power that is and will destroy them too.

I am told that a fool knows better, but and idiot do not. Forget the fool and idiot words. Call the spade a spade.

Schizophernia
    Manic depressive
    Psychotic....and the likes of

This type of person even if we tried to comfort her in person will allow us to do so for a moment, and like a snake they will shoot venom at us again, and again.

We have a lot of cleaning up to do if we are ever to have a restored black life. Some will not make it.

May healing come to them.

Here is loving you/Afrika.