Black People : INSPIREDFUTURE Is Trying To Harass Me

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This female member sent me seven insulting emails in a row today. I did not open them because the titles alone were extremely insulting not only to me but also to Destee, Keita and queentswana and I did not want to expose my mind to their contents. I did open the one in which she lied and said Destee gave her my email address which I know is something Destee does not do as a general policy. In this one she even managed to throw in some obnoxious comments about brotha oldsoul.

I knew this woman was not right the first time she came into sista Alexyss class talking about she doesn't like all the sex talk. I was in chat with sista Remby and sista Jackeys last week when Inspiredfuture came in and was talking really sweet and loving to the point I began to think maybe she was ok. But the other night she came in when queen and keita and us were there and started talking about why she wants to date asian and hispanic men (she didn't say they have anything to do with her but just that she would date them) and delineating all what's wrong with black men. Now yawl know brotha Keita so I don't have to tell you how that went down. I guess she singled me out because I told the others what she had said in Alexyss class.

The woman is mentally ill and although she knows how to act sweet and loving let none of us be fooled. Everyone who was there that night when she and sista Revealed were insulting our brothas knows what I'm saying is true.

As for my personal email that is my responsibility and I will take care of it, but Destee please be aware of this vicious member.

river

Wow!

She has now moved on to sending emails to you. smh
Yes Sister River, we are well aware of her disruptive behavior.
She has been banned and has tried to come in under various names.

It would be a good idea not to even open any emails from her, because we don't know if she is capable of planting a virus in any of them.

Thanks for the head-up Sister River!:heart:

Here's a link addressing her banning.
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=472736#post472736

Sister River ... you aren't alone ... Moderators, myself, and others have been the recipient of this person's psychotic episode.

Anyway Sister ... and Family ... if this person is sending you emails, they may still have a name registered here, that we're not aware of. This would give them the opportunity to send emails via the forum. This doesn't seem likely though, as they would surely make us aware of their presence if they could. Kinda thinking out loud here, as that is the only way they could send you an email via the forum.

Sister River ... was the email they sent ... from the community ... ?? ... you know, with our heading / title and stuff?

Unless the two of you exchanged email addresses privately ... which i'm doubting ... they may have looked at your profile, and if your email address is your Yahoo Username ... and you have that on your profile ... it would be easy to guess that address. Also, they could have done a little snooping, found your web site, and perhaps an email address is there?

Family ... when a person sends email via the forum, THEY DO NOT GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. The email is sent, from the forum ... to the recipient ... but the sender never gets your email address. The only way they can get your email address, is if you reply directly to that email, providing your email address in the process. So if you don't want someone to have your email address ... please don't reply back to them!

It's this kind of behavior that often hurts the majority. I'm thinking that sending email from the forum should be a Premium Member only feature, that way, Members don't have to worry about receiving ugly stuff like this from anyone who registers.

I don't know ... just krazee for no reason.

Sister River ... i wish i could protect you and us from such, but there are more of them than me!

I Love You ... Sorry Sister ... :grouphug:

I'm glad you didn't open / read the emails and taint your beautiful Spirit.

Please let us all know if it continues ... and everyone ... consider this a heads up.

Another thing you said Sister River ... how some come here presenting themselves initially, as pleasant, mild, friendly ... then BAM! Or they show a select few the ugly side of them, while the majority thinks they are great, and wonders why they've been banned ... again i ask ... miseducated or enemy ... ?? ... smh ... it's to the point that i don't care which they are, and have no desire to invest any time trying to cipher it ... i'm going solely on how one acts ... act ugly (enough times) ... and that's good enough ... you're banned.

I'll leave it up to those more qualified than myself, to separate the miseducated from the enemy.

Again, sorry you are having to go through this Sister.

:heart:

Destee

Gee Destee, thisis psychotic.

No the emails did not come from this forum. They came directly from INSPIREDFUTURE@aol.com. I am baffled. I did not give her my email address and I thought the email function was already limited to premium memers. But her voice and laughter sounded very much like someone else to whom I did give my email address. But I really don't want to think that this person has an alter-ego. I just don't want to believe that. I hope you are right that she got my email from my website.

I am sorry too, sista Destee that you had to actually look at those email with such images. I know it will take great effort for us to get re-centered and avoid giving undue energy to this woman who obviously has too much time on her hands. I should not even call her a woman. Women don't do things like this.

Bless you sista and don't worry about not being able to protect me. . That which does not kill me...you know the rest:D

love ya,
river

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back