Insomnia

African_Prince

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 1, 2005
Jesus, please help me. It's been going on for two months now.

I've tried exercise, long walks, healthy diet, avoiding my room during the day and meditating before bedtime and none of this has worked (although I will continue to do these things). If something doesn't change, I'm taking sleeping pills and I don't care how dangerous they are.

Please help.

too much coffee?

or caffeine
maybe but you said healthly diet
but you know they sneak stuff in you don't won't

i mean i don't know you personally so my advice is limited

i know when i had insomnia i had ALOT on my mind it wouldn't allow me to sleep

i don't know what to tell you

maybe try mediating more during the day???

maybe stay to clear your mind

staying deep down is buggin' you and you're thinking too much

but i again i don't know if i can help

good luck man

god knows you need your rest

nothing like a good nights sleep

peace

P.S. - try to retrace your steps before the two months to see what has changed since then, back track

and i think you will find the source of your problem

Beloved African_Prince:

Beloved, I use to suffer with insomia. I came to realize I needed to rearrange my thought process, because we are also what we think.

Beloved may I suggest you change your focus, calling the name jesus, replace that jesus with calling our Cosmic Ancient Ancestors.

During your meditation ritual you need to go within vice trying to go outside. Inside us is where the Ancestors resides, and will lead and guide us.

Please fill your surroundings 24/7 if you can with meditation music. Get a portable CD player if you do not have one, and when you lie down, put the headphones on and play the music in your ear. Listen to the below link to get started. http://www.orindaben.com/music/listenrm.htm

Try reading a boring book or watch a boring televsion program. It puts me to sleep.

Males should pamper themselves like females do when it comes to baths. Get the best Lavendar gel, soap, lotion bubble bath and take a thirty minute to one hour bath, with the lights out and olny a candle buring. Sip on Chamomile/Valerian tea while in the bath. Play the meditation music so you can hear it during the bath and sometimes without the music. Give yourself a god bath. Bring back harmony, balance and order within. Eat foods that has life in it and not dead foods that has no life in it. Afterall, we are to feed ourselves live foods in a live body. If yu can get to a Sauna, that will help purge and purify the toxins in you that is keeping you awake. Hottubs also.

Calling on jesus that may/may not have never existed, and could not even save himself, you may continue to experience more sleepless :eek:hmy: nights.

KNOW THYSELF AS DIVINE SOUL

HILy/A

Da Street So'ja said:
or caffeine
maybe but you said healthly diet
but you know they sneak stuff in you don't won't

i mean i don't know you personally so my advice is limited

i know when i had insomnia i had ALOT on my mind it wouldn't allow me to sleep

i don't know what to tell you

maybe try mediating more during the day???

maybe stay to clear your mind

staying deep down is buggin' you and you're thinking too much

but i again i don't know if i can help

good luck man

god knows you need your rest

nothing like a good nights sleep

peace

P.S. - try to retrace your steps before the two months to see what has changed since then, back track

and i think you will find the source of your problem

I don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine. There is a significant change I made around the same time this started. I stopped eating refined food and increased my intake of whole grain products, fruits and vegetables (alongside meat and dairy). A few weeks after that, I cut dairy and red meat out of my diet.

Goddess_Auset,

I will try some chamomile tea, thanks. Would you recommend chamomille tea over President's Choice Dreamland?