Black Spirituality Religion : Insight to Magick

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Aug 30, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    The other day my Spirit informed me that all forms of magick work in relation to the proximity of the genetic code to the practitioner. When this was allowed to saturate my understanding I suddenly came to perceive to obstacle of the African in the diaspora whose connection to her inheritance is unknown.
    (I never believe it is lost, just unknown or unaccessed)

What I am seeing is this: descendants of slavery managed to keep as much of their customs / rituals as dearly possible but the continued mental affliction of racism brought pressure to leave those customs and adopt foreign customs that seemed or were marketed as superior. Hence the industry or religions and occult sciences. While there is nothing wrong with being well versed and knowledgeable in as many disciplines as possible, true power lays in that which resonates in unlocking your particular genetic code!

As Dr. Pookrum explains in one of her video series, the 7 Circuits of the Brain the human being has 12 sets of double helix.

Since most of us carry some form of genetic diversity, we resonate with diverse forms of magick (mantras, rituals, habits, etc....). The line between tapping into our power and superstition comes in believing art forms that do not unlock your potential power. For example, in China the number 8 is relative to wealth and the science of Feng shui determines the chi flow within a home. does this "magick" work for anyone.... what i propose is that due to our invested belief in the system, we can lend these magick properties our energy and manifest some level of change. However it will not be the miraculous or drastic shift that we may require because it does not unlock our particular Dynamic Natural Ability!

In a previous post it was mentioned that Hindu mantras are the most powerful in the world right now. This does not surprise me, when you first off look at the sheer number of Indians on the planet. I believe that Indians are second only to Asiatics in population.

Now consider for a moment that if African DNA are the Original tribes of huemanity, with Lucy dating back 500,000 years then ever one of her descendants ought to have access to that much information! The challenge comes from disconnection of languages, concepts, names, calenders, etc... I believe that the sacred knowledge of Alkebu-lan is within our DNA and through intention and attention we can receive guidance from the ancestors as to how to tap into it. This may require a physical journey in order to align oneself with artifacts and living ancestors, or a formalized area of study in a language or an art form, whatever the case may be. We need to focus our intentions and attentions on those magick forms that are relevant to our genetic code.

I also believe that a legal injunction to halt the theft of our ancestral artifacts is beyond due. Locking up Kemetic artifacts is mausoleums (museums) is one way to contain the power, but the continued grave robbing of Alkebulan needs to be legally stopped and archeologists put in their rightful place!

As I mentioned before, most of us carry a level of cultural or genetic diversity, therefore we may be able to harness different forms of power and access knowledge from the Akashic records more easily than others. I believe that a young Italian Caucasian womban visited Destee most recently looking for information on Kemet and her philosophies. She was rightly told that unless it was in her blood, she was quite simply imitating or role playing rather than truly tapping into. She found this impossible to believe and was offended by the truth so she left. Skin color may not be an indicator however of the genetic inheritance a person carries and we need to remember that.

From this point of agreeance, certain Occult forms do not belong on Destee as they offer no beneficial purpose. Many of the Germanic tribes, the Bog people brought forth practices that harnessed low level entities and powers that are detrimental to the high vibration of the African and ought not to be introduced. The Luciferians were behind Hell Boy series and it's production is a tale of the Nazi Occult forces and their prime directive. Therefore, much of what can be learned from the movie and it's similar knowledge bases is only to see what the mindset is of that particular group. Unless we carry a strong Germanic / Bog People DNA and want to unlock that, the instructions and mysteries contained therein are either poison or useless.

I think to some degree this also answers Destee's question on whether AFricans have received a return on their spiritual investment!

Much love and have a great long week-end.
    Happy Labor Day

2. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    This is a very enlightening post Sis. Phynxofkmt!!

3. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    I totally disagree with you and here is why . . . :em3400:

If the above is true and that the Africans' spiritual practices aligned with their genetic code gave them "true power" then why is it that the African were over powered by the European? How is it that with all of this great spiritual power that the African wield, that the European came by boat to the continent and forced them into chains?

You make this sound like the objective truth. Do you have any proof to support your claim? Anyone with a basic 101 understanding of magick comprehends that magick, occult, and metaphysics all belong to a subjective realm that can't be quantified by objective means.

Yet again, you place an objective claim on a system that operates subjectively. Also, you seem to speak for everyone person involved in Feng shui. How have you quantified that it would not work for some individuals and what exactly is this "dynamic natural ability?

Now that's funny. I know of one white occultist personally that I have met recently, that has been initiated in Santeria and Palo several years ago, that's now doing his own thing (pulling down forgotten mysteries & deities from the Ether) and his readings for me have been on point. Not to mention other white authors who write occult books that bear witness to their phenomenal results with various magickal traditions.

Beneficial purpose...really? How is that determined? I think that all forms of occult practice are revelant. Also, Thaumaturgy (practical magick) is practiced in many traditions i.e., chaos magick, witchcraft, hoodoo, brujeria, and stregha are used to achieved much of the same things- finances & good fortune, love & romance, influence and power, and material things.

Those "low level entities" you speak of in several 15th and 16th century grimoires are deities- Gods & Goddesses that belong to the pantheons of much older, Ancient civilizations such as Sumeria, Babylon, and Pre-dynastic Egypt many of which were lumped together as the 72, Shemphorash, in the book of the Goetia. They were demonized by the Roman Catholic Church in medieval Europe.

The Luciferians were NOT the producers of this movie and will not get a bum rap for this. Universal Studios produced the sequel and the first one was produced by Revolution Studios and Lawrence Gordon Productions.

From the above paragraph, your point seems to be that the magickal tradition of a particular culture/people can be only used in such a way that bears resemblance to the mindset of those said particular people.

Where does such a statement come from? Why do individuals like so much to place imaginary limits on magick and its related subjective practices. Some rituals/spells may have a cultural/geographic origin, but since when am I BOUND to use it that way?

Yet again, there's an objective emphasis of the "Africans' collective return" on a "spiritual investment".

From what I have learned they are two aspects of magick. Thaumaturgy is practical magick in which the individual uses to acquire material things, influence and power, romance and sex, better employment, ectera. All magickians does these things for self, sometimes for others if they want to. This type of magick is usually for personal returns and not collective.

Also there is theurgy which is about inner alchemy and transformation of the individual's mind, personality, and consciousness according to his/her will. Its purpose is purely spiritual, to move the magickian toward ascension.

Whether some realize it or not, magick is mostly about the self, whether to influence physical reality for material gain or for inner alchemy- knowledge of self. Magick is not really about the collective.

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    It is your right

to totaly disagree with me, I'm not sure I like the tone in which you've addressed your arguments, and in those areas I will point out what I find disrespectful. For the rest of this however I will simply reply to your position.

Originally Posted by phynxofkmt

Originally posted by Yohance:
    First off, recognize and acknowledge that I was speaking of Africans during the slavery voyage and transition - not to pre-colonial slavery. Therefore my argument can stand true on it's own because once the inhabitants were removed from their continent and their re-sources of power they were forced to re-learn or re-create new paths of knowledge.

Now, in relation to the great spiritual power the Africans held before the apparent "conquest" -first please note that the that in itself could fill a separate thread examined through the lens of both history and collective memory. But to address your question succinctly allow us to first acknowledge that the first waves of transatlantic slaves were not "forced into chains" by the Caucasian, they were sold by their fellow man. The slaves were traded for silly items like muskets, etc.... and many of the trading tribes increased their wealth and we know this.

From a Spiritual Power point of view, the participation in this act was symbolically one of self-destruction and self-harm to the native peoples of Alkebulan - one cannot deny that the power existed even if that power was abused fatally.

Originally posted by yohance:
    I believe that I opened this discussion by saying "The other day my Spirit informed me that all forms of magick work in relation to the proximity of the genetic code to the practitioner" and that is a subjective disclaimer. If I had wanted to write a thesis or argument position I would have done so, but this post was not coming from the 3rd circuit (Bird)brain....
    Check out the video again by Dr. Pookrum....

For you to say that "Anyone with an understanding of Magick 101....
    This sounds like a challenge to a peeing contest and I'm beyond that thank-you. Nuk Ba Nuk, I am that I am. If you are looking for credentials by all means cite your's first mon amie

What's not funny is a poor reading comprehension level, slow down and thoroughly read what is written before you interpret and analyse.

I specifically stated that skin color may not be an indicator of genetic inheritance, and you run off to mention a White occultist. So what if the person appears White - do you know what runs through their blood? Obviously not or you would have stated that the practitioner was a Germanic pure bred to prove your point.

Originally posted by phynxofkmt:
    Beneficial in the way that it actually creates a paradigm shift on the planet of global recognition, the same way WP is globally recognized as a significant influence. If I had been properly invited to a deeper discussion on this, I would have delved into such subejcts as blood sacrifice, spirit possession, etc... but as it stands the invitation was not made, and the inference is that I haven't any wisdome / knowledge to share. So, on that level I won't bother to challenge any preconceived beliefs you happen to hold since you are obviously qualified beyond my experience.

If you want to demonstrate your great knowledge, you could take any path of magick and describe how / why this form benefits the Original Tribes? I believe most of us are here to be open to learning....

No, actually they are not the same Deities that I speak of. The Bog People did not have access to those civilizations because they were busy sacrificing humans and praying to a very strange entity unlike anything known in the African world. Please recheck your History.

Thanks for mentioning the production studios involved, are you claiming that the executive producers of these studios have no connections / affiliation to the Luciferians? That's quite a reach.... (A bum rap)? Are you a registered member of their order?

Have you read the any of the previous threads such as
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55329

Originally posted by Blackbird:

What did you understand from Dr. Pookrum's discussion on the 12 double helixes and how does that apply to awakening a natural internal magick / power within an individual?

May I inquire as to whom and or what were your schools of knowledge? What have you awakened within yourself, or are you still referring to that which you processed through your 3rd circuit mentality?

In my humble subjective opinion, this statement demonstrates the move to EGO/JEALOUSLY/VANITY that Chief Elder speaks of, and is most likely the precise answer to the dis-eased magick that created the fall of the Divine African from it's mighty throne of power. Thank you for answering your initial question.

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

"SUCCESS SHALL BE THY PROOF"---- BOOK OF THE LAW

:SuN003: 93/418/11