Black People : Insensitivity Patriotism and The Ground Zero Mosque

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
A word that I have heard used and overused in the grond zero Mosque debate is the Muslims insensitivy to the widows of the dead people who was killed on 911 and to New Yorkers in general. With that said, I would personally like to take a second or two to roll on the floor laughing while attempting to not burst my belly in utter laughter.----- Ok now that I'm back on my feet, check this out. Every year most of us get about 4 or 5 days off to celebrate thanksgiving. This is a holiday in which we celebrate the robbing of a whole nation from Natives and spreading smallpox to kill them off thru their blankets http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm http://www.mountainsofstone.com/indian_smallpox.htm check out both links. We furthermore play a game against the Dallas Cowboys(white men) and Washington RedSkins(Natives). Oh how compassionate we are to their feelings!---------The South also has about 3-5 state flags with confederate emblems on them. Let me not even get started on lynchings, broken families, anal rape of black women, and a life span of only 40 yrs for slaves. The South is also trying to have Robert E. Lee's birthday passed as a national holiday with no regard for black opinion whatsoever. He was the great confederate war general in cases u in the dark.(Stephia) A total slap in the grill to black Americans in General. On top of all this we BBQ, celebrate with Family Members, and drink like fish in remebrance of these gross events.----------- Now a groups of Muslims want to build a Mosque close to ground zero and they the American majority whine about insensitivity.Boo Hoo Hoo I say =( =( =( Give me a break! According to the attitude of most Americans toward enslaved people and Natives , it's patriotic to celebrate these holidays with your fam and friends. So I think that without a doubt that these Muslims are just following the tradition of American patrotism if you look at it under a blindfold so to speak.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
A word that I have heard used and overused in the grond zero Mosque debate is the Muslims insensitivy to the widows of the dead people who was killed on 911 and to New Yorkers in general. With that said, I would personally like to take a second or two to roll on the floor laughing while attempting to not burst my belly in utter laughter.----- Ok now that I'm back on my feet, check this out. Every year most of us get about 4 or 5 days off to celebrate thanksgiving. This is a holiday in which we celebrate the robbing of a whole nation from Natives and spreading smallpox to kill them off thru their blankets http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm http://www.mountainsofstone.com/indian_smallpox.htm check out both links. We furthermore play a game against the Dallas Cowboys(white men) and Washington RedSkins(Natives). Oh how compassionate we are to their feelings!---------The South also has about 3-5 state flags with confederate emblems on them. Let me not even get started on lynchings, broken families, anal rape of black women, and a life span of only 40 yrs for slaves. The South is also trying to have Robert E. Lee's birthday passed as a national holiday with no regard for black opinion whatsoever. He was the great confederate war general in cases u in the dark.(Stephia) A total slap in the grill to black Americans in General. On top of all this we BBQ, celebrate with Family Members, and drink like fish in remebrance of these gross events.----------- Now a groups of Muslims want to build a Mosque close to ground zero and they the American majority whine about insensitivity.Boo Hoo Hoo I say =( =( =( Give me a break! According to the attitude of most Americans toward enslaved people and Natives , it's patriotic to celebrate these holidays with your fam and friends. So I think that without a doubt that these Muslims are just following the tradition of American patrotism if you look at it under a blindfold so to speak.
No Muslim made building number 7 collapse

or shut off the missile defense system over the Pentagon,

or told NORAD to stand down,
from destroying planes in Nuff time
before they got into NYC no fly zones!

See they are deflecting the ish of Washington and NYC gov, refusing to reinvestigate, and this building (13 story cultural building not just a mosque)

and the noise over it is the press way to get folks distraced from

what really happened on 9/11 and why Bush refused to testify in public

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Hyperkill
I had heard of Lee :)
I got some idea of how you feel about this because as I've said before I'm catholic right. Now the largest part of my life I've been living in the UK - and over here every 5 November they have Bonfire Night - you have big bonfires (obviously) and firework displays and everyone eats hot dogs and burgers and toffee apples - now the key part of the whole thing is when this life size model of a man is put onto the fire and everyone shouts 'burn the guy, burn the guy' - because that of course is what they used to do to us catholics back in those days - burn you alive - and the other kids could never see why I wasn't too keen on the whole thing - especially when on TV you had accounts of grown protestants attacking little catholic kids on their way to school.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
As a New Yorker

what makes this thing look buggy, is just like the government coverups all over the 9/11 incident

why the big secrecy about who is paying for a 13 story Mosque.

After all the secrecy about who had business dealings with the Bin Laden family,
and how they were whisked out of the nation 2 days after the incident, while Bush was scared to testify in public, and Kissinger pleaded conflict of interest when asked to head the 9/11 Commission

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Insensitivity Of Afrikan Americans Toward Our Enslaved Ancestors Chief Elder Osiris 0
C Black People : Anyone Who Is With Serious Patriotism To Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
E Black Poetry : What Patriotism Means to Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is A Shortage Of Afrika Black Afrikan Patriotism Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Obama America Patriotism, And Black Nationalism Chief Elder Osiris 1
Queenie Africa : PATRIOTISM AND TRUTH: THE BLACK AFRICAN CONSTITUTION All Things Africa 1
M Black Poetry : anti-patriotism (inspired by liviti & blakverb) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Health and Wellness : Mississippi Church That Violated Coronavirus "Stay At Home Order" Burned To Ground Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look my flow doomed without elbow room to move about Corrupt with nouns and grow up from the ground Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman convicted in ‘stand your ground’ case to help others Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Senegal Law Forum : Stand Your Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : killings-increase after stand-your-ground-law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : stand-your-ground-law only works when black-targets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Africa : african-burial-ground-found in harlem All Things Africa 1
chuck Black People : Chicago The New Ground Zero?!? Black People Open Forum 58
IFE Black People : cellphones show South Carolina cop flipping girl out of seat, throwing her on ground Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : How One Chicago High School Became Ground Zero For School Privatization Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Is The U.S. On Some High Ground? Can The U.S. Lecture Afrika About Human Rights? Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Black Man Exercises "Stand Your Ground" right In Florida, Did Not Go To Jail Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the fight for truth on the ground in baltimore.... Black People Open Forum 22
Keita Kenyatta Black People : E.coli Fears Lead to Huge Ground Beef Recall Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Florida woman shoots her mother, cites ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Therious Law Forum : Another stand your ground case in FLA Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
RAPTOR Black People : US airman stands his ground in Florida, sentenced to 25 years Black People Open Forum 8
legit-writer Black People : Has the 'Stand Your Ground' Law Been Abused? Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Jokes Humor : Two Off da Ground Jokes Black Jokes Humor 1
Kadijah Black People : 3 intruders broke into S.Car. man's apt & shot him b4 his 8 yr old son, claiming Stand Your Ground Black People Open Forum 1
Enki Jails / Prisons : Marissa Alexander, Florida Mom, Faces Mandatory 20 Years In Prison After Failed Stand-Your-Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 33
Kadijah Black People : Ever picked a penny from off the ground? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Retired Police Lieutenant Murders his own son.. Cites Florida's Stand your Ground law. Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why Couldn't Marissa Alexander Stand Her Ground in Florida? Black People Open Forum 13
Fine1952 Black People : "Stand Your Ground" Black People Open Forum 3
legit-writer Black People : Local family says Stand Your Ground law failed them Black People Open Forum 2
legit-writer Black People : Coke withdraws from group that backs Stand Your Ground law Black People Open Forum 4
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : "Black Is" - Fertile Ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Self-defense vs Stand your ground laws AACOOLDRE 8
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : At Night I'll Cry Your Tears So You Can Sleep...june, By:fertile Ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Fertile Ground- Star People Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Fertile Ground - Lovin You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama and Bush /together this Morning at Ground Zero Black People Politics 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : dexter wansel one million miles from the ground Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : President invites Bush to Ground Zero/ should instead invite that zero to go to jail! Black People Politics 1
Amnat77 Black People : Church Decorated With About 40,000 Human Skulls, Bones Sinking Into Ground Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Why the Secrecy of the Financing of the Ground Zero Islamic center? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Freshly Ground Black People Black People Open Forum 11
S Black Entertainment : Fertile Ground with Alvin Ailey dance co. Black Entertainment 2
D Black Education / Schools : Video: Some HBCUs losing ground literally Black Education / Schools 0