Black People : Insensitivity Patriotism and The Ground Zero Mosque

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 17, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    A word that I have heard used and overused in the grond zero Mosque debate is the Muslims insensitivy to the widows of the dead people who was killed on 911 and to New Yorkers in general. With that said, I would personally like to take a second or two to roll on the floor laughing while attempting to not burst my belly in utter laughter.----- Ok now that I'm back on my feet, check this out. Every year most of us get about 4 or 5 days off to celebrate thanksgiving. This is a holiday in which we celebrate the robbing of a whole nation from Natives and spreading smallpox to kill them off thru their blankets http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm http://www.mountainsofstone.com/indian_smallpox.htm check out both links. We furthermore play a game against the Dallas Cowboys(white men) and Washington RedSkins(Natives). Oh how compassionate we are to their feelings!---------The South also has about 3-5 state flags with confederate emblems on them. Let me not even get started on lynchings, broken families, anal rape of black women, and a life span of only 40 yrs for slaves. The South is also trying to have Robert E. Lee's birthday passed as a national holiday with no regard for black opinion whatsoever. He was the great confederate war general in cases u in the dark.(Stephia) A total slap in the grill to black Americans in General. On top of all this we BBQ, celebrate with Family Members, and drink like fish in remebrance of these gross events.----------- Now a groups of Muslims want to build a Mosque close to ground zero and they the American majority whine about insensitivity.Boo Hoo Hoo I say =( =( =( Give me a break! According to the attitude of most Americans toward enslaved people and Natives , it's patriotic to celebrate these holidays with your fam and friends. So I think that without a doubt that these Muslims are just following the tradition of American patrotism if you look at it under a blindfold so to speak.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    No Muslim made building number 7 collapse

or shut off the missile defense system over the Pentagon,

or told NORAD to stand down,
    from destroying planes in Nuff time
    before they got into NYC no fly zones!

See they are deflecting the ish of Washington and NYC gov, refusing to reinvestigate, and this building (13 story cultural building not just a mosque)

and the noise over it is the press way to get folks distraced from

what really happened on 9/11 and why Bush refused to testify in public

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Hyperkill
    I had heard of Lee :)
    I got some idea of how you feel about this because as I've said before I'm catholic right. Now the largest part of my life I've been living in the UK - and over here every 5 November they have Bonfire Night - you have big bonfires (obviously) and firework displays and everyone eats hot dogs and burgers and toffee apples - now the key part of the whole thing is when this life size model of a man is put onto the fire and everyone shouts 'burn the guy, burn the guy' - because that of course is what they used to do to us catholics back in those days - burn you alive - and the other kids could never see why I wasn't too keen on the whole thing - especially when on TV you had accounts of grown protestants attacking little catholic kids on their way to school.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    As a New Yorker

what makes this thing look buggy, is just like the government coverups all over the 9/11 incident

why the big secrecy about who is paying for a 13 story Mosque.

After all the secrecy about who had business dealings with the Bin Laden family,
    and how they were whisked out of the nation 2 days after the incident, while Bush was scared to testify in public, and Kissinger pleaded conflict of interest when asked to head the 9/11 Commission

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Whoops....I didn't see this thread.

6. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    It's called the "wicker man" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_wicker_man Also a year or two ago 5 white dudes were aquited on Cinqo De Maya of killing a Mexican in Pennsylvania. Where was the sensitivity?

7. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Hyperkill
    Now you've gone and got me confused again.... I don't know whether your agreeing with what I said or saying I got it wrong???
    I know the Wicker Man film, but that's got nothing to do with Bonfire Night...???
    Plus what are you asking about that cinco de mayo stuff in Pennsylvania - I got no idea about that???

8. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    I think this is what your looking for, was specific event! Might have all died out if he had had the sentence of drawing an quartering carried out instead of hanging himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes
    http://gouk.about.com/od/festivalsandevents/qt/guyfawkesUK.htm