Black Relationships : Insecure & Color Struck? Then Why a Black Mate?

I think there may be a significant number of people who despise blackness or black people but still have relationships with them.

We have to watch out for them because they are very destructive.

That is of my main concern and point. That is a pathology some of us don't understand or realize. I know several black women that are color struck and fawn all over light skin children and straight or wavy hair, but their 'ideal' mate is a black man. Sounds like a conflict of interest for sure. I don't even know how they justify such a cognitive dissonance.

Bad as it is, it seems at least when black men are colorstruck, they don't waste their time with black women. They get what they want or feel they should have.

But for these types and what it represents, i don't know which is worse for them and us - getting with a black person for the sake of 'black love' when you have no appreciation or love for blackness or dark skin, or getting with a non-black person because you have no appreciation or love for blackness and dark skin. Either way, they are really messed up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back