Black People : Insanity on the Rise and You're Next!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Jan 14, 2010.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    The opinions and conclusions expressed in this article are based upon my own extensive research, observations and human studies. Persons who choose to disagree are entitled to that right but be forewarned that I have heard all the tired and worn out excuses for being a mental slave before and I have very little tolerance for absolute ignorance and stultifying stupidity. The human race is degenerating at such a rapid rate that disingenuous nonsense cannot and will not receive any recognition whatsoever from me. In fact, if you have never misplaced anything and had difficulty finding it, I do believe that you’re a terrible liar and your delusional belief system will inevitably lead to your early demise from this planetary realm. You will possibly leave here as crazy as a Bessie bug and so brain contaminated that you won’t know your own name. I see signs of this everyday!

With the above factors in mind, there are many people who suffer from memory loss and they seem to forget items they are searching for when they travel from one room to the next. What is the cause? Are You losing your mind? The answer is yes and no. Your brain requires that you properly nourish it and when you don't do this, it begins to shrink and lose its ability to function properly. Many people are suffering from mental illness, memory loss, and Alzheimer disease because of this. On the other hand, the brain does have the potential to regenerate itself once its provided with sufficient nutrients. You will notice a difference in your psychological well being when you eat properly and exercise the brain. Foods that are good for the brain are apricots, apples, peaches, mangoes, papayas, star fruit, dates, bananas, yams, plantains, red cherries, blue grapes, guava, broccoli, spelt, wild rice. blueberries, collard greens, cauliflower, oranges, dandelion greens, fresh olives, raw peanuts, strawberries, currants, lemons, turnips, and ORGANIC soybeans.

An herbal formula that improves the brain and provide Afrikan people with PINEAL NUTRITION for the functioning of your MELANIN consist of combining saw palmetto, black cohosh, foti, gingko biloba, lobelia, eyebright, burdock, dandelion root, and alfalfa. Combine these herbs in equal proportions. Tags: Alzheimers, Control, Insanity, Mental, Mind, Nutrition, Slave, Stupidity

2. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    Yeah this is what Brother Valentine has been discussing about us as African people start to nourish our pineal gland in preparation for 2012

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    yep.....

fruits, nuts, grains and vegetables......
    :SuN020:

4. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Im

trying to get a food processer to drink some of these like the blueberries strawberries bananas..well most of the fruits.

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    No one can see what was behind Reagan's statement

about school lunches served in the innercity, when he said catsup is a vegetable.

6. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    The school system is a fool-filled system that promotes insanity on many different levels.

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    that is why I always say we need to plan for self sufficency and education programs funded by us that the poor and working class can afford,
    as well as our own health care, and maintenace system

8. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Spiritualone...thanks for the info. Question for you...

What specific brain strengthening/revitalizing exercises do you recommend?

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Our folks who have been making excuses for the shortcomings of folk from Mike Tyson to Mike Vic are already kinda sorta did or does indicate something about some of our folks psyches...

Flashforward and far too many are less likely to give Obama the benefit of the doubt and far quicker to defend whatever Gucci Mane claims or says about anything...

So can you get to that:

Tell me where it's at?

Me:

I ain't buying what some of today's rap crappers are claiming and saying about anything!

:10200:

10. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    My colleagues and I held a conference in Decatur, Georgia discussing the above question (which is an excellent one) and my fellow healers and I recommend that you get as much sunlight as you can. You can add yoga, soft music, deep beathing, meditation, and some aroma therapy. Try to avoid toxic personalities as well because all they do is become a vexation to the spirit. On the brainwave frequency level, you can unplug EVERYTHING while you sleep and get a diode for your cell phone and other electronic devices in your home.