Black Spirituality Religion : Inportent message for people with Mistic signsTattoo,s

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Auroraflower, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Oh my ....

isnt it nice when you have a nice sleep :SuN006: ..
    i mean that in a way when you can rest nice....

the Bibel speeks about that in ,Revelation..

that those who follow the beast and his mark ..

couldnt sleep because of the wrath pouring out upon those who had the mark of his the beast.....

Now me comming out a sleep that i would actually call a kind of like a sleep..
    that you get out of from the wine that you drunk wich appeared to be no pure good wine ..
    but wine with alot of trash in it...

Thank you my lord and savior jezus christ.....

Now i will have a nice sleep from now ....like daniel in the lion hole ...

but i will get up now and than because i am a little troubled about my loved ones..so i get up and pray for them ...
    and preach when i have the chance...

For now i just have one inportent message...

For those who have tattoo,s ....with mistic signs ..printed on their body..

let me keep it simpel...

God is not a God Of mystics.....

We may not know everything Of him...
    but that is ok Therefore he is A HOly God...

But he gave us enough here to live with and to life fore..
    there for here brough us the Truth...
    Open and clear...

10 Commandents written by his own fingers....
    wich no one can change ..and he send his Son to us to reveal More of Him and his mighty love To save us ...
    He also told Jezus wich told us...
    to Go out and Preach this Gospel to all the nations and people ..to tell it out loud from of the rooftops.....

so there was nothing secretly about it as far as Hiding secretly Mistic.....
    There is a big difference about "'privacy "' and ""mystic""...
    and i am not saying that you have to share private things in the open with everyone..... the Story of samson in teh bibel gives us a great lesson for that..

but as far as the difference between "'Truth"' and ""mistic "" is that Truth Sets you FREE and Mystic makes you turn around in circles and makes you wonder and wonder...

the bibel also warns us that in the.. last day there will be fals teachers and ..
    they are so active right now..

taking a little bit of Truth and twisting it with old paganism signs and rituals..

the question is now...

if you ever have had a tatoo ,placed on youre body ....(wich is is the first case not sumthing from God ,but you can ask him for forgiveness and let it be removed ,it is a little painfull ...but it was to when you had placed it there...but you will feel less pain when you know or when God reveals to you what the source was behind that Sign of that mistic tatto you put on was)

for now i can tell you as simpel as i can ..

that in that God told his people clearly that we should not mark anything in our skin it is in leviticus or exodus ,or dueternomery..

teh worning now is that a lot of these old agent signs are comming from peganism...

Worshiping the Sun, Baal, from all the corners of the world you find these signs back ...all comming from mistic babylon..

i want to encourige you get writ of it...

and think about that one commandmend ,about not worhipping any graven image that is made in the heaven or earth...

now a lot of signs and art crafts come from ...this ....

i believe i maybe painted one in my past life ...thank God not have given it to someone to have it tattoot...

because a painter gets inspiret from things or that what comes out of his soul..

but our soul can be affected by things that people teached us...

or how you feel inside...

that is why you would see different paintings from children in a war invioriment than from those who are living peacefully.......

fam be aware ...

Dont Drink everywine just like that ...

and if you found out it was dirty wine...

SPIT IT OUT !:11600:

and dont drink it again..

2. Afrodaze1

Afrodaze1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52

Because I'm bored and kind of tired of tired "christians" who lack knowledge and do not "study to show themselves approved":

MYSTIC (adj.) -- 1382, "spiritually allegorical, pertaining to mysteries of faith," from O.Fr. mistique, from L. mysticus, from Gk. MYSTIKOS "secret, mystic," from mystes "one who has been initiated" (see mystery (1)). Meaning "pertaining to occult practices or ancient religions" first recorded 1615. The noun meaning "exponent of mystical theology" is from 1679, from the adjective. The place name in Connecticut is deformed from Algonquian missituk "great tidal river," from missi "large" + -tuk "tidal river." Mysticism coined 1736. (from Etymology Online)

Matt. 13:10-13 -- "And the disciples came and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to KNOW the MYSTERIES of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
    For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance; but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they UNDERSTAND." (from King James Version of the Bible)

In the Bible, Jesus was/is portrayed as a "MYSTIC", teaching the MYSTERIES to a select few (the disciples who were DISCIPLINED) and to the GENERAL POPULATION (i.e. CONGRAGATION: n. Meeting or assembly of people; CROWD:A group of people congregated or collected into a close body without order.) he taught PARABLES : stories with HIDDEN significance.

3. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    hey hello oh its so nice you respond .....

thank you Much love to you and blessings..

im talking about the mystics of babylon...

be carrefull...

dont be tired of Christions or any other people with their believes...

just find what works for you...
    be cool you know dont let anyone or anything steel youre joy..from you..

the lord doesnt want that...

there are worser things in the world..

people.. whom are sick who need food...

you know...

when you see if there is a person with ignorance or lack of wisdom ...
    just pray for that person or give it with no excuss and with love....

no angryness...

because we all are baby,s we all learna nd keep learning we are never wise enough...

big hug ...

thank you for youre respond nice name :heart: