Black Spirituality Religion : Inner Peace?

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
Brothers and Sisters, How do you capture inner peace?

With so many negative vibes in the world, What keeps you from going with the vibe of things? If you have inner peace the majority of the time, What are some of the things that disrupts it and at what point do you apply the skills you learned to re-establish that peace?

In other words, When inner peace is interrupted, do you submit to it first and then seek to restore it? Or do you abstain, and continue to build on your inner peace?

What is the fruit of inner peace, if any? How would you rate it? Very important.....important.... not that important..... or useless?

Come on family, share your wisdom?

PurpleMoons said:
Brothers and Sisters, How do you capture inner peace?

With so many negative vibes in the world, What keeps you from going with the vibe of things? If you have inner peace the majority of the time, What are some of the things that disrupts it and at what point do you apply the skills you learned to re-establish that peace?

In other words, When inner peace is interrupted, do you submit to it first and then seek to restore it? Or do you abstain, and continue to build on your inner peace?

What is the fruit of inner peace, if any? How would you rate it? Very important.....important.... not that important..... or useless?

Come on family, share your wisdom?

Peace sister Purple,

I believe inner peace is of ultimate importance to the hue-man being to sustain life. We are met by forces both positive and negative everyday & that inner peace is the only way to distinguish the 2.

- I also believe that meditation is a way of streghthening that inner peace to that point that no matter how many negative forces come at you, that meditative being will not submit to the negativity coming his/her way.

- As in the study of physics there are 14.7 pounds of atmospheric pressure on every sq. inch of the hue-man body. The only way to combat this force from without is to have a stronger force within!!!

A word of caution though..........the one who seeks knowledge or a stronger inner peace traveling on his/her path of life, the negative forces will try harder to get that traveler to do a 180!!

peace & blessing sister!!!!

- this is a great thread

hmph! It's very interesting to see, that in a religion and spiritual forum no one has anything to offer about inner peace. I have read pages of pages containing the word of God and documented findings that back up differents facts. What wasn't available is personal experiences telling folks how to actually achieve inner peace and the obstacles that get in the way.

Okay lets me see. One way I capture inner peace is by talking to my higher power. I lay everything down. I speak from the heart. I must be sincere, If not, inner peace won't be fulfilled. Another way is through meditation. By inhaling slow long deep breaths, and releasing it in the same manor, I can find a quiet place in the mind. By reflecting on any particular situation. Calmness, and rationality is obtain. That is when I can find solutions for negative thinking/thoughts.

One of the things that disrupts my peace most is, fruitless arguements. I can't argue for more then 5 minutes without wanting to take it to the next step. yep! I'll be ready to fight it out then. LOL So inner peace is very important for me. When I feel myself being pulled into that vibe, I will take a deep breath and walk away. One might find me mumbling obsenities like that snickering hound from **** Dastradly and Muttley in their Flying machine. :censored: At this point, I go in to obtain my inner peace. LOL :spinn:

Finding inner peace is useful for any given situation. The more you incorporate it in your everyday living, the healthier you can be. It aides in reducings highblood pressure, you can think more clearer, and it makes you feel good too. Finding inner peace is one of the best resorts you could ever visit in immediate timing and with limited finances.

I hope this reads like a commericial, because what I'm trying to sell ya' is some inner peace for free. :great: :ilu: hahahaha

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back