Black People : INJUSTICE FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Sha'iyn, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    http://mysticlovenetwork.com/FileShare/9-3-07-WNUB.mp3

I don't care what you think or say about Reverend Doctor Malachi Z. York or any of the other political prisoners, this **** is just wrong on every level unless it is publicly justified!!! First, he moves to America after the killing of Malcolm El-Hajj Malik Shabazz. Second, he sets up a PEACEFUL, NON-VIOLENT movement. Third, he changes from culture to culture (presumably to alert people of color) to the cover-ups and injustice in a lot of today's standing foundations and practices. Fourth, he moves from N.Y. to G.A. and opens an egiptian-like holy ground where there were peaceful, spiritual practices going on. Fifth, he is arrested, his compound is closed and the community is scattered and condemned in Georgia and abroad.He released such a vast amount of knowledge that his aftershock is being felt world-wide and he is being suppressed. This only means that his release will be all the more exxplosive. His prison sentece was so severe for the crime that it only implies INJUSTICE. Compare his case to the Child Molestation case with R. Kelly or even the catholic clergyman and the 10 yeaqr old boy or even Michael Jackson!!! They are all out and this TEACHER is in prison for 135 years?!? HMMMMMM! This is ONE of our great black people. WILL WE WAIT UNTIL HE DIES BEFORE WE SUPPORT HIS MOVEMENT? Not I.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350
    http://expertlosangelesattorney.com/FormerRomanCatholicPriestinLAchargedwithMolestation.html
    http://blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/headlines/rkellytrial803

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello Brother Sha'iyn!:wave:

I've deleted your post titled "hmmm" You've posted two threads with
    the same messages (different titles). We discourage duplicate posting
    as it resembles spamming. Also, the poetry section is strictly for poetry only.

In the future please refrain from posting duplicates, and post
    threads in their appropiate areas. It saves time and work for
    Moderators.

Thank You in Advance!

:heart:

3. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Sign This Petition to end The Jena Six Injustice!

This has nothing to do with whomever that guy is above (excuse my ignorance of him) but this is for the JENA SIX boys! Just go to www.NAACP.org:angel1:

4. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    re:

your ignorance of him is not a problem. OUR lack of support for what he and mainly all of our leader's agenda was IS the problem. he is just a teacher, a guide, a father, a reverend and a doctor. just like malcolm, martin, marcus, muhammed and the likes. i'm sure you have heard of some black "leaders" before. 9 times out of 10, they have collaborated some of their efforts to do certain things to elevate the black man in a positive way. after all the smoke settles and the REAL prophecies occur, don't you want to be on a winning team?

by the way, i did sign the Jena Six petition.

Shaiyn Abdul
    :grouphug: