Black People : Information vs. Knowledge

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
PART ONE

This is a great topic. It's a topic that reveals what the dividing line is in people and life. I have been to many web sites and spoken with many people who surprisingly knew more than I thought that they knew. It was then that I began to ask myself; "If so many of us know certain things, why is our condition still what it is"? Only upon giving my question a deeper reflective thought did I reason out what the answer was...so just allow me to slightly digress for a minute.

I've ran into people who claim to have read the works of the scholars and of having read some of the ancient books that precede the creation of all the religious books. I've ran into people who were even able to expound upon some of the so called mysteries of ancient Kemet and other Afrakan civilizations on levels that inspired me to even think a little deeper on some things. Once again, upon reflecting on this reality, I was forced to ask myself the question of; "If so many of us know certain things, why is our condition still the same"?

This is my conclusion concerning this subject and is the dividing line of "Information vs. Knowledge".
Information is indeed the gathering of certain facts, histories, concepts, realities and the understanding of how it all interacts or goes together. This however IS NOT KNOWLEDGE. In other words, they could sit up here and recite all the scholars verbatum and talk about the depth of the mind as it pertains to the seen and unseen for days on top of days. Again, this is NOT KNOWLEDGE. It is NOTHING BUT INFORMATION AND INFORMATION ONLY!!!...WHICH A PERSON MAY HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF.

So what then is the difference between INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE?

The difference between information and knowedge is a simple but complex one. All information, no matter how much or how great, will only remain to be information UNTIL THE PERSON WITH THE INFORMATION INTERNALIZES IT. What this simply means is that, the information has reached a point whereby it becomes a part of their being, their very life process, their breathing, their thinking....and as such, their actions.

Many of us say with complete so called knowing that smoking causes cancer....but has having that information stopped many from smoking? In general, no. Why not? Because for that person it is only information and not knowledge. In other words, it hasn't been internalized to the point where it reflects in their actions to produce the change of stopping....and until it is INTERNALIZED, it will only remain as information for that person instead of knowledge. This is the major problem with many of our people.

There are other issues a well, such as conditioning, brainwashing and habit, which is described as being "second nature". What do mean by this? I mean that, I have run into people who know that JC isn't real....yet as soon as an issue arises or they have an emergency, I've still heard some of them subconsciously mutter; Oh Jesus! I know that that was simply a subconscious responce due to conditioning and habit even though they consciously know that there was no JC. Again, what does this reveal?

What it reveals is the impact and the results of the war that has been engaged upon the minds of our people. It reveals the effects of conditioning, repetition or habit as well as the reality of the mind being like a computor or blank chalk board that is simply waiting for someone to begin writing upon it or creating a program that it can execute or function by.

Again, what does this mean?

For those of us who are studying and striving to live by what we are learning or that we say that we know, it means that; IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONSCIOUS ANYMORE...ONE HAS TO BE CONSCIOUS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. It means that one will always be engaged in INTROSPECTION until the false programming, the false conditioning and the false beliefs are erased and replaced the true and new ones that will result in them also being SUBCONCIOUSLY SPOKEN< ACTED AND LIVED OUT in our daily lives because the information has finally been transmuted into knowledge.

Htp!!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
©March 2014

Last edited:
This is one of those topics that requires a critical response and here it is. The bottom line is --- if you haven't internalized your information, your knowledge means zero because you are not "consciously" living what you accept as truth.

Fine1952™
© March 2014

This is a great topic. It's a topic that reveals what the dividing line is in people and life. I have been to many web sites and spoken with many people who surprisingly knew more than I thought that they knew. It was then that I began to ask myself; "If so many of us know certain things, why is our condition still what it is"? Only upon giving my question a deeper reflective thought did I reason out what the answer was...so just allow me to slightly digress for a minute.

I've ran into people who claim to have read the works of the scholars and of having read some of the ancient books that precede the creation of all the religious books. I've ran into people who were even able to expound upon some of the so called mysteries of ancient Kemet and other Afrakan civilizations on levels that inspired me to even think a little deeper on some things. Once again, upon reflecting on this reality, I was forced to ask myself the question of; "If so many of us know certain things, why is our condition still the same"?

This is my conclusion concerning this subject and is the dividing line of "Information vs. Knowledge".
Information is indeed the gathering of certain facts, histories, concepts, realities and the understanding of how it all interacts or goes together. This however IS NOT KNOWLEDGE. In other words, they could sit up here and recite all the scholars verbatum and talk about the depth of the mind as it pertains to the seen and unseen for days on top of days. Again, this is NOT KNOWLEDGE. It is NOTHING BUT INFORMATION AND INFORMATION ONLY!!!...WHICH A PERSON MAY HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF.

The difference between information and knowedge is a simple but complex one. All information, no matter how much or how great, will only remain to be information UNTIL THE PERSON WITH THE INFORMATION INTERNALIZES IT. What this simply means is that, the information has reached a point whereby it becomes a part of their being, their very life process, their breathing, their thinking....and as such, their actions.

Many of us say with complete so called knowing that smoking causes cancer....but has having that information stopped many from smoking? In general, no. Why not? Because for that person it is only information and not knowledge. In other words, it hasn't been internalized to the point where it reflects in their actions to produce the change of stopping....and until it is INTERNALIZED, it will only remain as information for that person instead of knowledge. This is the major problem with many of our people.

There are other issues a well, such as conditioning, brainwashing and habit, which is described as being "second nature". What do mean by this? I mean that, I have run into people who know that JC isn't real....yet as soon as an issue arises or they have an emergency, I've still heard some of them subconsciously mutter; Oh Jesus! I know that that was simply a subconscious responce due to conditioning and habit even though they consciously know that there was no JC. Again, what does this reveal?

What it reveals is the impact and the results of the war that has been engaged upon the minds of our people. It reveals the effects of conditioning, repetition or habit as well as the reality of the mind being like a computor or blank chalk board that is simply waiting for someone to begin writing upon it or creating a program that it can execute or function by.

For those of us who are studying and striving to live by what we are learning or that we say that we know, it means that; IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONSCIOUS ANYMORE...ONE HAS TO BE CONSCIOUS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. It means that one will always be engaged in INTROSPECTION until the false programming, the false conditioning and the false beliefs are erased and replaced the true and new ones that will result in them also being SUBCONCIOUSLY SPOKEN< ACTED AND LIVED OUT in our daily lives because the information has finally been transmuted into knowledge.

Htp!!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
© 2014

PART TWO

This is actually some crazy stuff when you think about it in relationship to our present and future condition in terms of asking the question; How and when will we get it together. Anyone who does not know the answer to this powerful question hasn't really done any serious research at all...or if they did, they lacked the ability to digest the information that would give them the answer to this question. Even if one did not do the reseach, the YT man has already revealed to us the HOW and WHEN to the question at hand.

Q. So what is the answer to the question in terms of resurrecting our reality?
A. To do it as they did it.

Q. How did they do it?
A. They did it by projecting their thoughts out upon the world through all venues that were able to reach the mind.

Q. Why did they do it that way?
A. They did it that way because they understood how the mind worked in relationship to ones actions.

Q. What was the most effective method of doing so that was used by them?
A. The most effective method was in using images along side of the spoken word which was reinforced with the written word.

Q. Why was this method used?
A. This method was used because it was visual and auditory. Regardless of if we pay attention to what we see, the mind never forgets what it sees...thus the importance of images and projecting them in false realities. As such, we now have a savior or God who looks exactly as our oppressor. As such, the mind on a subconscious level has great difficulty rebelling against one without it also associating it will rebelling against the other...thus no action.

Q. When was this done?
A. The most effective method was to get us when we were children between the ages of birth and 7 years of age.

Q. Why at that time?
A. Because they understood that those were the ages that the mind was the most receptive in terms of soaking in all that it could see or hear without any discrimination or checks and balances pertaining to if what we saw or heard was right or wrong, was good or bad or was true or false. This gave them the advantage of being the first one to write upon the blank black board or computer that we call THE MIND...thus giving them a 7 year minimum headstart with our most precious commodity that we call our children.

Q. What is the power of image?
A. Image is more powerful than the spoken word...for even if we do not remember all that we hear, e generally remember all that we see. This is why it was important for them to deface and alter the images and statues found in all our great civilizations as well as to change to image of the Creator to reflect themselves that we still haven't freed ourselves from.

Q. What does all of this mean?
A. It means that if we are not in the business of harvesting our children as they have been and are harvesting our children, then our reality will never and can never change....thereby leaving us in a perpetual state of stagnation and of deprogramming as opposed to our own people writing on the black board or the computer of our children's minds when we should be doing it. It means that we have been playing cheap the importance of the images that we reflect or do not reflect upon our children's minds. It means that everything we do, everything that we write, everything that we paint, draw, sculpt or bow down to....must be a reflection of who we are, who we have been and who we hope to be.

Anything outside of this is nothing but mental, historical, cultural and spiritual masturbation that will leave us doing the same thing, asking the same questions and wondering why our condition hasn't changed for another 50 years!

Htp!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
©March 2014

Last edited:
PART TWO

This is actually some crazy stuff when you think about it in relationship to our present and future condition in terms of asking the question; How and when will we get it together. Anyone who does not know the answer to this powerful question hasn't really done any serious research at all...or if they did, they lacked the ability to digest the information that would give them the answer to this question. Even if one did not do the reseach, the YT man has already revealed to us the HOW and WHEN to the question at hand.

Q. So what is the answer to the question in terms of resurrecting our reality?
A. To do it as they did it.

Q. How did they do it?
A. They did it by projecting their thoughts out upon the world through all venues that were able to reach the mind.

Q. Why did they do it that way?
A. They did it that way because they understood how the mind worked in relationship to ones actions.

Q. What was the most effective method of doing so that was used by them?
A. The most effective method was in using images along side of the spoken word which was reinforced with the written word.

Q. Why was this method used?
A. This method was used because it was visual and auditory. Regardless of if we pay attention to what we see, the mind never forgets what it sees...thus the importance of images and projecting them in false realities. As such, we now have a savior or God who looks exactly as our oppressor. As such, the mind on a subconscious level has great difficulty rebelling against one without it also associating it will rebelling against the other...thus no action.

Q. When was this done?
A. The most effective method was to get us when we were children between the ages of birth and 7 years of age.

Q. Why at that time?
A. Because they understood that those were the ages that the mind was the most receptive in terms of soaking in all that it could see or hear without any discrimination or checks and balances pertaining to if what we saw or heard was right or wrong, was good or bad or was true or false. This gave them the advantage of being the first one to write upon the blank black board or computer that we call THE MIND...thus giving them a 7 year minimum headstart with our most precious commodity that we call our children.

Q. What is the power of image?
A. Image is more powerful than the spoken word...for even if we do not remember all that we hear, e generally remember all that we see. This is why it was important for them to deface and alter the images and statues found in all our great civilizations as well as to change to image of the Creator to reflect themselves that we still haven't freed ourselves from.

Q. What does all of this mean?
A. It means that if we are not in the business of harvesting our children as they have been and are harvesting our children, then our reality will never and can never change....thereby leaving us in a perpetual state of stagnation and of deprogramming as opposed to our own people writing on the black board or the computer of our children's minds when we should be doing it. It means that we have been playing cheap the importance of the images that we reflect or do not reflect upon our children's minds. It means that everything we do, everything that we write, everything that we paint, draw, sculpt or bow down to....must be a reflection of who we are, who we have been and who we hope to be.

Anything outside of this is nothing but mental, historical, cultural and spiritual masturbation that will leave us doing the same thing, asking the same questions and wondering why our condition hasn't changed for another 50 years!

Htp!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
©March 2014

I don't usually read long messages, but I read this one! :) Good job, keep up the good work. You need to share your views with our Sisters and brothers in Azania. ;) They could really use the information/knowledge. :cool: Mama Winnie has a Website and a Twitter account, ie., @winnie mandela.co.za/winniemandela.com. There is still a great deal of self-hatred, and feelings of inferiority over there :(

[QUOTE="Keita Kenyatta, post: 863527, member: 4024"PART ONE

Htp!!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
©March 2014[/QUOTE As opposed to there being a conflict between Information and Knowledge isn’t the real dividing line that between the ethnic clans/nations who are both intelligently organized and led, with their countries adequately secured [fully industrialized while also having the BIG STICK/NUCLEAR WEAPONS] and those who are not?

Aren’t THEY playing the game the only way that they know how, as highlighted by this ongoing European onslaught [started when Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Nubia/Khemet/Egypt, continuing TODAY as their WAR on TERROR] which has transformed the continent with the least natural resources people’s worldwide into the richest on the planet, with their homelands also subsequently becoming the most affluent countries over the last 500 years?

The facts are that the rest of the World doesn’t need USA, Europe/the West to move forward in the 21st century as underlined by just how efficiently China, India and south Korea have followed Japan’s lead by very intelligently transforming the burden of feeding their hundreds of millions of peasants into the cutting edge of very efficiently competing in a wide range of goods and services including manufacturing of both high and low tech goodS; now can you see why their sources of the raw materials that the Asian economies need [especially Iraq, Libya, Iran Algeria and Syria who were/are aspiring to fully industrialize/compete themselves] to sustain their so consistently phenomenal growth are being seized by the European POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc?

They are also in conscious DENIAL of the fact that Europeans have totally exterminated the indigenous of Newfoundland, 80% of the Americas and Tasmania while [very efficiently confining the remaining native Americans, Aboriginals and Maoris into a minority underclass in their homelands] ripping the heart out of Africa with over 300 years of chattel slavery [of my African ancestors and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either not being BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] followed by Colonialism [along with many other crimes against humanity for which no apology or reparation has been made to date, has it?] that made Europe very very rich, which is why the same play is being made TODAY, isn’t it [why would they change/willingly give up a winning hand]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back