destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What information do we have, that has not come from white people?

We spend so much time arguing with each other, and i'm thinking, it's almost all based on what white folk told us.

For example ... even the Pert Em Heru / Kemetian Texts is based (to some degree) on what E.A. Wallis Budge said ... a white man.

If we're not fighting about what white folk have told us, or information they granted us access to ... we're fighting each other over some "he said she said" ish.

They aren't fighting over what we say. In fact, they built into their system, justice, steps we can go through ... oftentimes leaving us tired, broke, and incarcerated.

But we will fight each other, over what another man / woman has told us. We aint witness nuth'n, but we ready to fight each other. We have no hard evidence to put on the table, but we'll expend inordinate amounts of time, attempting to prove each other wrong.

It's krazee Family. It makes no sense to me. Not when we all KNOW the injustices we face as a people, at the hand of others. Yeah, everybody, every group of people, have their issues ... but none have the issues we do ... for we have to bear the weight of their burden upon us, as well as our own.

It seems to me we would mitigate our losses. Begin to realize, that we need each other, and should learn to lean on, stand up for, and fight for, each other. We can at least attempt to level the playing field, bringing our united strength to fight those who think we will forever carry their burden and ours.

But rather than us doing that ... we fight over information they gave us!

Anyway ... i think i'm rambling ... :look:

All of this makes me wonder, what or who ... Black ... is providing us "straight from the source" information? And what is that information?

Help me please, if you can.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

there is one....

the metu neter by ra un nefer amen.

the book was written by a black man and published by a black man and is distributed through black outlets.
as far as i know there are no white people in the chain.

yes

Peace and Blessings Family,

We spend so much time arguing with each other, and i'm thinking, it's almost all based on what white folk told us.

we possess internal information but we are programmed not to see it.

if someone to asks what information do we have that has not come from white people, the whole point is who's information?

we spend time arguing over words, not even our "words" and you hit it right on the head. the fight is against the "information" but we hold on so tight and i'm yet understand

any "information" that is present nowadays is processed and tainted, and the said thing is they have tainted everything

do we "need" information on how to breathe, eat and sleep?

Sister Destee

you hit the nail on this one. I was in an argument with a brother who simply didnt have his facts straight as he got his facts from white folks and I got mine from black folks LOL I wont do that again in the manner that I did. But sometimes when Im passionate I get caught up LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back