Violaters / Violations : Info-moetry - Your Posts Will Be Moderated / Babysat for 2 Weeks

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
info-moetry ... i'm not sure if it's no respect for me, the rules, our policies, my requests or what, but you've been here way too long for me to be fussing at you about making the discussions personal.

While it's disappointing trying to cipher the reason exactly ... why you ignore my requests, our rules, etc. ... i must accept your decision to do so, and act accordingly.

All of your posts will be moderated for 2 weeks, effectively immediately. You can continue posting, but each of those posts / threads must wait for approval from me or a Moderator prior to being published for all to see.

We'll take our time getting to them, should you post any during this period, and we'll only approve those that do not violate rules ... that do not make the discussions personal ... that remain on topic ... and are not talking (negatively) about a Member.

In this post I asked you to stop referring to ABSiblings as a white person.

In this post I asked you to stop making the discussions personal.

In this post you're doing both again, as if i didn't ask any of these things.

Since you can't abide by the rules on your own, we'll try to help, at our leisure.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Naw, at least a couple of months

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back