Black Spirituality Religion : Indivisible Duality and the Not-Self

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
Ra Un Nefer Amen's explanation of "indivisible duality" can be found in his Metu Neter books and his "MAAT - The 11 Laws of God". Per RUNA, God, and hence, man who is made in God's image, is an indivisible duality of Self and Not-Self. Self is that which is not matter or energy. Matter and energy is that which is Not-Self. Note, however, that the Not-Self is still considered to be one of two parts of Being. Self is the higher part of our Being. Not-Self is the lower part of our Being.

Now, Not-Self, interestingly enough, is also considered to be spirit. And, spirit is considered to have several divisions. Hence, if you think of your physical body as one or more divisions of the spirit/Not-Self, then according to Indivisible Duality, your physical body is part of who you are.

But, let us not stop there. Let us continue down this road a few more paces.

Certainly, most of us identify with this physical body as "ME". But, according to the Metu Neter, ME's orignal state is represented by Sphere 0 - AMEN, and was [is?] unstructured, without form and void --- not physical at all.

Is not man's highest goal to become, once again, AUSAR? How would that be possible without, also, returning to our original state of being --- AMEN --- not physical at all --- just Peace, Peace, Peace?

So ... if I began without a physical body, and my goal is to end without a physical body, why in hell am I still clinging so desperately to this always dying sheath of flesh which eats, drinks, copulates, and defecates?

I close my eyes, I dream, and I am no longer in this body. I am on the other side of the planet thousands of years ago. Or, perhaps, I am on some other planet, in some other galaxy, perhaps even in another universe.

But, then, I wake. And, ME returns to this tired, always dying, sheath of flesh that eats, drinks, copulates, urinates, and defecates.

Ra Un Nefer Amen's explanation of "indivisible duality" can be found in his Metu Neter books and his "MAAT - The 11 Laws of God". Per RUNA, God, and hence, man who is made in God's image, is an indivisible duality of Self and Not-Self. Self is that which is not matter or energy. Matter and energy is that which is Not-Self. Note, however, that the Not-Self is still considered to be one of two parts of Being. Self is the higher part of our Being. Not-Self is the lower part of our Being.

Now, Not-Self, interestingly enough, is also considered to be spirit. And, spirit is considered to have several divisions. Hence, if you think of your physical body as one or more divisions of the spirit/Not-Self, then according to Indivisible Duality, your physical body is part of who you are.

But, let us not stop there. Let us continue down this road a few more paces.

Certainly, most of us identify with this physical body as "ME". But, according to the Metu Neter, ME's orignal state is represented by Sphere 0 - AMEN, and was [is?] unstructured, without form and void --- not physical at all.

Is not man's highest goal to become, once again, AUSAR? How would that be possible without, also, returning to our original state of being --- AMEN --- not physical at all --- just Peace, Peace, Peace?

So ... if I began without a physical body, and my goal is to end without a physical body, why in hell am I still clinging so desperately to this always dying sheath of flesh which eats, drinks, copulates, and defecates?

I close my eyes, I dream, and I am no longer in this body. I am on the other side of the planet thousands of years ago. Or, perhaps, I am on some other planet, in some other galaxy, perhaps even in another universe.

But, then, I wake. And, ME returns to this tired, always dying, sheath of flesh that eats, drinks, copulates, urinates, and defecates.

Are you struggling to wrap the mind around that rationale?

So are you saying you hate and despise your physical being?

This sermon sounds very much to me like you should be placed on suicide watch.

I love every thing about my suffering. These old bones don’t move like they use to and I can’t shake it on the dance floor like I use to but I steal love these bones and the same goes for my muscles.

I like to pea and have a good movement. After a long day I like getting tired and going to bed, feeling the pillow and soft blankets.

And I like waking up in the morning to do it all over again.

I love my life.

Before I was born I chose this life.

Why would you strive to be like Osiris when Osiris is a representation of death?

Why have our people become so fascinated with death?

Is everybody afraid of growing old?

Maaaaanup dog. Have a family and be a father or mother to your children. You know one of them could be president some day and make you very proud.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back