Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Question:

What African authored texts, articles, or other source materials specifically address the issue of "white supremacy" EXACTLY in those terms?

I am not asking for sources from "African Americans" or white academics.

Specifically, Africans, on the continent, who equate "racism" with "white supremacy" and explain it in those terms.

Question:

What African authored texts, articles, or other source materials specifically address the issue of "white supremacy" EXACTLY in those terms?

Specifically, Africans, on the continent, who equate "racism" with "white supremacy" and explain it in those terms.

Wonderful topic! :toast:

I'd be interested in the same.

Question:

Are you saying you don't think there are, or is this an honest question.

Well, since no one has answered...

Author of "The West and The Rest of Us", amongst other titles: Chinweizu.

Think he also recently did something on negrophobia, but I doubt he coined the termed (although he claims to have done so, I believe).

Let's start with him, let's see if anyone can mention a female - I have a few up my sleeve.

One,

- Ikoro

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back