Black People : India and Africa connection

I wonder if the mentality of "aryan" indians is different from dark indians? India is a big country with many different races of people. Southeastern indians are dark and more mongoloid, while northwestern indians are light and "caucasian". There are "negritos"/australioids all over asia who mixed with mongoloids to form different ethnicities.

Some Indians pass for white and have light eyes/hair. Some indians can pass for black. I know the caste systems favors the light-skinned group. Would you say they are a completely different race?

Many people argue that Indians are caucasian but what is your take? I've always gotten along better with southeastern indians/Sri Lankans because they don't have a "superior" attitude like lighter northern indians who have an "Aryan" mentality.

White people tend to favor indians most out of all Asians because they are technically "caucasian". What do you think?

I wonder if the mentality of "aryan" indians is different from dark indians? India is a big country with many different races of people. Southeastern indians are dark and more mongoloid, while northwestern indians are light and "caucasian". There are "negritos"/australioids all over asia who mixed with mongoloids to form different ethnicities.

Some Indians pass for white and have light eyes/hair. Some indians can pass for black. I know the caste systems favors the light-skinned group. Would you say they are a completely different race?

Many people argue that Indians are caucasian but what is your take? I've always gotten along better with southeastern indians/Sri Lankans because they don't have a "superior" attitude like lighter northern indians who have an "Aryan" mentality.

White people tend to favor indians most out of all Asians because they are technically "caucasian". What do you think?

Aryans are essentially Germanic.
Aryans did not just overrun India, they also overran Europe.
All the European nationalities today stem from ancient Germanic tribes such as the Franks (French), Angles, Saxons (England), and more.

Aryans are very patriarchal (and warlike), but you can see this easy enough from their history, culture, and religions.

All the European nationalities today stem from ancient Germanic tribes such as the Franks (French), Angles, Saxons (England), and more.

Aryans are very patriarchal (and warlike), but you can see this easy enough from their history, culture, and religions.

So then you are saying that these "aryan" indians are just a mixed race of native Indians and Aryans from the north?

I read that DNA studies say that half of Indians are "caucasian" and the other half are "mongoloid". You can see the division between north and south/east and west India.

There was a famous supreme court ruling that Indians were "caucasian", but not white:

Not All Caucasians Are White: The Supreme Court Rejects Citizenship for Asian Indians
In its decision in the case of U.S. v. Bhagat Singh Thind (1923), the Supreme Court deemed Asian Indians ineligible for citizenship because U.S. law allowed only free whites to become naturalized citizens. The court conceded that Indians were “Caucasians” and that anthropologists considered them to be of the same race as white Americans, but argued that “the average man knows perfectly well that there are unmistakable and profound differences.” The Thind decision also led to successful efforts to denaturalize some who had previously become citizens. This represented a particular threat in California, where a 1913 law prohibited aliens ineligible for citizenship from owning or leasing land. Only in 1946 did Congress, which was beginning to recognize that India would soon be independent and a major world power, pass a new law that allowed Indians to become citizens and also established a small immigration quota. But major immigration to the United States from South Asia did not begin until after immigration laws were sharply revised in 1965.

In

.......Well said Shikamaru, well said indeed; and welcome to Destee.com, the best on the Internet for Black People.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back