Black People : India and Africa connection

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The sad thing is that, they can go any where in the world and may face racial discrimination or class opression

but in India they face the worst opression of all

the Caste system that dooms them for life!
And never recieve respect, only derision or pity

As a Black man I identify and embrace them as well as those with straight hair thin lips and narrow noses

taking the train to work for over 15 years , a train that went to a predominantly Trni and Guyanese Indian neighborhood,
I found it amazing how many folks from there ,
where darker then me.

According to the massive land grabs in Punjab, according to activist Vandana Shiva,
hundreds of thousands have lost everything and the invasion of Monsanto, with government support, has driven many farmers to commit suicide in desperation and despair

therefore who knows what the fate of these folks in these pictures will be in the next few months.

The brutality in "Slum Dog Millionaire" and class hatred, is common place, and slavery is still very legal there in India,

still the Dalets are waging a civil rights struggle such as we had in the 60s

Like the Chinese, Indians are very beautful and positive people, most that I have come to know over 30 years

but just like here it is their governments that have a bad name!

Indian

Apr 13, 2011
^ i agree, the caste system is the worst curse in the world. The thing is, even the higher castes have black dna in them, but they dont realise it, they have been brainwashed by the british and other europeans to think they are (aryans) and some superior race, maybe one day they will open their eyes and get rid of this european colonial mindset and embrace themselves

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Indian ... they are beautiful pictures and i appreciate you sharing them, along with the information i did not know.

Thank you for joining us and please make yourself at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Indian

Apr 13, 2011
more :

The Negrito migrations
Human migration map based on mitochondrial DNA. Note the route of the mtDNA haplogroup M through the Indian mainland and the Andaman Islands, possibly on to Southeast Asia.One narrative, largely based on genetic research, describes Negritos, similar to the Andamanese adivasis of today, as the first identifiable human population to colonize India, likely 30-65 thousand years before present (kybp).[7][8] This first colonization of the Indian mainland and the Andaman Islands by humans is theorized to be part of a great coastal migration of humans from Africa along the coastal regions of the Indian mainland and towards Southeast Asia, Japan and Oceania.[7] 60% of all modern Indians share the mtDNA haplogroup M, which is universal among Andamanese islander adivasis and might be a genetic legacy of the postulated first Indians.[9] A 2010 study by the Anthropological Survey of India and the Texas-based Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research identified seven genomes from 26 isolated "relic tribes" (sic) from the Indian mainland, such as the Baiga, which share "two synonymous polymorphisms with the M42 haplogroup, which is specific to Australian Aborigines." These were specific mtDNA mutations that are shared exclusively by Australian aborigines and these Indian tribes, and no other known human groupings.[10]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P South Africa : The impact of AIDS in India & South Africa! South Africa 46
Perfection Black People Politics : China/Korea/India: Sneaky and a bunch of racists Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ↢Omnipresent ₳fricans Research↣ Belief and Identity among African Indians of Karnataka, South India Black People Politics 0
Mister Aten Black Travel : Check out Halle Berry India Black Travel 0
RAPTOR Africa : Deeply African: Habshi (African Indian) Life in Dhrangadhra, India All Things Africa 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : INSTANT skin lightening & fairness in 3 minutes in India. Dr Prakash Verekar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Black People : India may not be here tomorrow.. Black People Open Forum 8
Kadijah Black People Politics : Fire American workers and Hire (India) Indian workers Black People Politics 24
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : India Arie - The Creator Has A Master Plan - [Pharaoh Saunders] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : India Arie: Lighter or what? Black Entertainment 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : India Arie - Beautiful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : INDIA Also Launches a Test Long Range Missile Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Christian missionary (mis)deeds in india Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
RAPTOR Pan Africanism : Dr. Velu Annamalai - The Black untouchables of India(1) African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Pan Africanism : Runoko Rashidi: Untouchables In India - Caste Systems In India African American History Culture 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : India.Arie - Chocolate High ft. Musiq Soulchild Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : India.Arie - I Am Not My Hair ft. Akon Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : India.Arie - The Truth Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : India.Arie: Talk to Her Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : India Arie - Good Man Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
I Black Jokes Humor : Funny pics from India Black Jokes Humor 4
Kemetstry Science and Technology : New Drug Resistant Superbug From India?? Science and Technology 7
Amnat77 Colorism in India Black Health and Wellness 0
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : The Jews of West India Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black Entertainment : India.Arie Black Entertainment 1
I African American History Culture : Ending the theory of "Aryan invasion" in India. African American History Culture 21
C Black Entertainment : India.Arie Black Entertainment 1
C Black Entertainment : India.Arie Black Entertainment 7
T Black Entertainment : India.Arie Black Entertainment 0
S Africa : India's original population was of African descent... All Things Africa 0
P Black People : US and India seal nuclear accord Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Entertainment : ahsford and simpson, india arie's parents? Black Entertainment 7
S Destee Network : Web Promotion in India at Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. Destee Network : 0
HODEE Did you know India has a population over 160 Million Blacks called Untouchables Black Men 8
S Black Entertainment : India.Arie "Encouraging Love" Black Entertainment 5
F Black Entertainment : Mystic toured with India Arie Black Entertainment 0
F Black Entertainment : Mystic with bilal and india arie Black Entertainment 0
F Black Entertainment : MTV and BET doing something for india ARie and Mystic Black Entertainment 1
baller Black Poetry : brown skin...{as inspired by india.arie} Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
imhotep06 Africa : Renaming Africa All Things Africa 0
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
Mekki ELMOGRABI Africa : Is Africa a shining example of how economic corridors can change development concepts? By Mekki ELMOGRABI All Things Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : What the massive locust swarm in Africa and the Middle East means to the US All Things Africa 9
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Birthright AFRICA offers free trips to Africa for youth and young adults of African descent Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : Billionaire apologizes for telling Trump 'Africa loves you' South Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa, in its fullness All Things Africa 0
Al D Africa : African Rapper (Akon) Building Empire and His Own City in Africa All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 2 billion-year-old water in South Africa may hold answers to Mars mysteries Science and Technology 0