Black People : Independence Day (United States)

sho ya right .......i have plan that and not mad at the time i get off and can relax
but yet the mind just wonder about days such as this and what do it really mean
for us and are we benefitting from it .....not to make it that serious but asking for
words of what many of us think about this day

so far i see it's not important or matter big ups and enjoy your holiday weekend brother

I don't do anything out of the ordinary. The only thing is that I do not attend fireworks or public celebrations. What I do enjoy though is going around and seeing blacks having a good time, instead of what the media portrays about all the violence associated with black neighborhoods. I love seeing our people out bbq'ing, kids running around playing, folks out playing spades and the like; laughing, music and even the occasional argument that may lead to blows, but calms down quickly.
I may not like these useless holidays, but I enjoy seeing my people being the exact opposite of how whites see/portray us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back