Black Poetry : Income Determines the Outcome - IDO

So'ja!!!

Waz Up!!! Waz Up!! Wazzzz Uuuuup!! You definitely went and put that one down. CD to recommend... Angie Stone if you ain't already got it... She got a jam on their called $20. First thing that came to mind... Nice sound track as well if you're curious.. Her whole joint is hot!!! She's some where on that level wit Bilal. But anyways... rambling... I definitely feel you on this.. I'm trying to get away from the pay check gig... Let me hit a little flow for ya... Being i haven't laid one on you in a while....

I thought money gave me freedom....
But I would have been better off living off the seasons...
Of my omnipotence, in the presence of my master...
Enclosed within his brace....
I face all races... trials and tribulations...
With a strern eye...
Head held high...
Courage of the masses...
Looking pass those green grasses...
Once filled with woods...
Now Developed into goods known as money and paper...
All of what we people claim to need
Yet more people are getting asthma and nose bleeds....

WE Rob ourselves blind... then lagg behind with our tails wagging... some bragging while faces be sagging... with the rag dolls... And halter top bras... all of what gets left behind... seeking for a spiritual... something i can call rightfully mind. And i found Him.. sitting atop my mantle top. Resting on my bed... And on my pillow he shall lay his head.... My father which art in heaven.. hollowed by thy name.. you have seen the game.. for you have foretold the game... we seek your deliverance as we step out of our shame....
And claim the glory of GOD!!!! For that be his name....

Not money or mummy
Daddy nor Sally
Sho Nuff not Bally...Firness
Put your money to the test...
Blow it til nothings left...
AS LONG AS ITS IN CAPITAL GAME....
oops sorry.... CAPITAL GAIN
Not like we can take it to the grave....
Or once again you'll be crying out IDO....
All over again....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back