Nation of Gods and Earths : Incarcerated son needs information

Appacom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 16, 2019
My son is an inmate in Pontiac Penitentiary, Pontiac, Illinois. He and several other inmates want to have classes on the Nation of Gods and Earth, but the prison says they must get a letter of acknowdgement from a school, such as the Allah School in Mecca in New York. I have telephoned the school, but got no answer. It doesn't matter which school sends them a letter. Can you suggest who I can contact on their behalf? once they get an official response, the warden says they can begin their discussion classes. They have been trying to contact someone for months. Please help

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My son is an inmate in Pontiac Penitentiary, Pontiac, Illinois. He and several other inmates want to have classes on the Nation of Gods and Earth, but the prison says they must get a letter of acknowdgement from a school, such as the Allah School in Mecca in New York. I have telephoned the school, but got no answer. It doesn't matter which school sends them a letter. Can you suggest who I can contact on their behalf? once they get an official response, the warden says they can begin their discussion classes. They have been trying to contact someone for months. Please help

:hello: @Appacom ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for joining and sharing!

I do not know the answer to your question but we may have some here that do.

Brother @Precise Allah and/or Sister @Bootzey ... may see this and reply.

I will try to keep it up front so if they do come in, they don't miss it.

If nothing else, they may be able to direct you to the answer.

There may be others as well.

Please make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

My first question is who would be conducting said classes? Your son?

Anyone conducting classes on behalf of the nation needs to be qualified.

The best time to reach Allah School in Mecca is between 12-5pm

Let me check my connections in Illinois to see if there is anyone adding on with those in the belly.

Peace

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

My first question is who would be conducting said classes? Your son?

Anyone conducting classes on behalf of the nation needs to be qualified.

The best time to reach Allah School in Mecca is between 12-5pm

Let me check my connections in Illinois to see if there is anyone adding on with those in the belly.

Peace

:yaay: ... I was hoping you'd come through ... Thanks Bunches!

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!