destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We don't have a hard and fast rule regarding what kind of pictures are allowed here. It's much like poetry, in that it is an art, and its beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

It's always been a challenge, to find a balance in areas such as this. What is appropriate for the community, while trying to let everyone have their "to each his own." It's not as easy as we make it look ... :)

Now that we have the Album Pictures rotating on the home page, i'm becoming a bit more sensitive to this. I don't want to see naked people splashed all over our home, Booties, Breasts, Vaginas, and Penis', barely clothed if at all.

I realize this may offend some of you, in that you believe your images are art, and see nothing wrong with them. I agree that they are art, just a bit too risque for this community though. I apologize now (for those already deleted), and in advance, as it's simply not possible to satisfy everyone regarding this.

We have a very high standard in this community, and i intend on maintaining that.

Please help me.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back