Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender
and hoped a girl surrender
her thing to him
needed wings to be above rim
succeeded she sings she love him
he wrote a phat rhyme
at the time
and recall kissing her lips
reminiscing as she twist hips
confused still further
boys say she have ill butter
she scratch her head
and dispatch red
hot kisses from the bed
love unbutton a strange mood
that could change her attitude
juice in lyricals
are like loose materials
it flows all around
and microphones baffles the sound
now this is BLACK HIP HOP founded
in VIRGINIA BEACH but hate the dog pound
bow wow wow boys bark up the wrong
Tree and wanna go home with her strong
emotions exist sit by the ocean and reminisce
need Noxzema lotion to have crisp
skin, oh her thing is so wet and soft
one kiss can set it off
being a REDBONE with boss
panties here in VIRGINIA BEACH
boys try rap to her just a peach
with yellow skin tying to reach
out and grab a boyfriend that'll teach
her love, in the middle of the world
a little girl spoke to her doll and hurl
a BARBIE in her arms and go to HARDEES
with a charm all you can drink like CARDI
B for one dollar,here her mind flip quick
guess because she smear lipstick
on a boy's kisses, voice heard
through a choice of words
drives a ROLLS ROYCE to turn curves

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
drives a ROLLS ROYCE to turn curves
boys want lace and gravy
this is no place for a lady
kissed a queen with class
a boy left the scene of the crash
she actually scream when boys smash
on the backseat in the whip drive fast
he wanna throw her bra across the room
then gonna sniff her soft perfume
oh a yellow Soul Sista be in tune
with sex uproar
which is a complex door
to her heart boys can't ignore
this one boy saw her chest
and mad breasts
then ask for her address
because her luck on the one
then she stuck out her tongue
and aw shucks he wanted some
to duck make her whack like
AFLACC yelling quack all right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : This one boy had a white HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA SUPER GLIDE 2005 WILDING AND JIVE from VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Now this is Black Hip Hop on the rack in VIRGINIA BEACH yall like medicine this abate pain and devas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : At VIRGINIA BEACH Home depot to buy some electric wire but have this dumb desire for chick quick and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH devastated as a car accelerated toward me had to duck that's just bad luck a sad c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Alerting with bling rapping wanting a certain thing to happen like a date in VIRGINIA BEACH, must co Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: I was at a Virginia beach WalMart on PRINCESS ANNE // And LYNNHAVEN PARKWAY dressed in a m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beach and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : BIKE WEEK IN VIRGINIA BEACH APRIL 16 TO 24 WE BALLING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lady luck: Virginia woman wins Pick 4 lottery 30 times in one day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee Black People Politics : Confused by America's Response to Charlottesville Virginia Racism Black People Politics 9
PurpleMoons Black People : Virginia governor to white nationalists: 'Go home ... shame on you' Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Went to WALL GREEN a Seven Eleven across Kempsville road no wimps fill the code in Virginia Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Fine1952 Black People : Martial Law on the Horizon? U.N. Military Trucks Arrive in Virginia Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee The Police : Linwood Lambert - Virginia Man - Tased Shackled and Killed in Police Custody Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
L Black People Politics : Clerkenwell Court Burke Virginia is a Racist Neighborhood Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 5.8 earthquake in virginia Black People Open Forum 24
Therious Black People : Black tea Party Leader Of Virginia Gloats over Tucson Killings Black People Open Forum 19
cherryblossom Black Women : Virginia E. Hamilton Black Women 0
Zulile Black People : Plight of the Black farmer in Virginia Black People Open Forum 0
abdurratln Black People : Condolences for the Virginia Tech Tragedy Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : THUNDER AT VIRGINIA TECH #1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Looking With Our Eyes Wide Shut, The Virginia Massacre Chief Elder Osiris 0
4 Black People : 21 KILLED AT VIRGINIA TECH!! Black People Open Forum 37
D African American History Culture : Igbo village in Virginia African American History Culture 2
Isaiah Black Ancestors : RACE AND PLACE CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA Honoring Black Ancestors 1
M Black Poetry : In Virginia with brothers that steam but on the other extreme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Complex to reachVIRGINIA BEACH with text or speechshoot hoop with nerdsthen use a group of wordsto explain my dribble birdsfall from the skyand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Shake It & Bake It ( A Salute To Hampton Beach) pt. I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Seagaia Ocean Dome: An Artificial Beach in Japan Black Travel 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Balos Beach, Greece Black Travel 0
R Black Poetry : Preparing For a speech at the beach #2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Preparing For a speech at the beach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : BOX ON THE BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Short Stories : Babe Crotch-(Episode 2 Back on the Beach) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
R Black Short Stories : Babe Crotch-(fun on the beach with the Babe Crotch team) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
R Black Poetry : BLACK BIKE WEEK IN MYRTLE BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black Jokes Humor : Girl On The Beach Black Jokes Humor 2
howardtsu Black Poetry : Her Beach Boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SOUTH BEACH WAITER (SOBE WAITER) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Perfect Day at the Beach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black People : Man Arraigned in in Howard Beach Hate-Crime Attack Black People Open Forum 0
M South Beach Diet Black Health and Wellness 0
Isaiah Black People : AMERICAN BEACH:HISTORICAL BLACK RESORT LOCATION... Black People Open Forum 10