Black Poetry : In this place.

YeshuJah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Florida
fukk getting to paradise to walk streets of gold and wear rivers of ice/ I'm seeking to know even as I am known by the MOST HIGH-GOD-unraveling minds before time flies,- embrace this as you walk on by;
Your preacher would be broke if only you could get this high, but be rich where it really matters. From a lip to an ear: what is it you really know? Is that glow you wear for real or is it just a show? Put down your bible and pick up your mind, walk as god in the entirety of manifested reality. Give the tithe of the widow's mite to the hungry and the needy, say a prayer for the arrogant and greedy- Forsake your lust for gates of pearls and ascend to the kingdom of seven within; tell me? If its better to live than die then how come a seed has to die to being a seed to become a tree?. Besides, what good does it do to avoid junk food in the store whilst feeding junk to your mind; or be believing but never being LIVE, or have religion within the context of division? Conclusions are illusions meant to lock you in and lock others out- eventually they'll manifest as doubts. but the gate of faith is all things unto all; having no beginning and no end, the eternal forever trend.

SELAH

SELAH

SELAH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back