Black Spirituality Religion : In the Grand Scheme of Things How Important Is America?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Sep 16, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I've seen a lot of people bring up ancient prophecy to interpret what's happening in America. Yet there was no America when these prophecies were made. In fact for the greater part of human history and prehistory the white man was still in his cave.

We look around and see "signs" of the end. The end of what? The world? Or is America just in the same place where Rome and all the other arrogant imperialist nations before her stood just prior to their fall?

2. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    hey sis(hug) ......

i hear ya.... :)

me personaly believe that there will be and an end (i realy believe the prophesties ,and i see it happen to could be tommorow could be about a thousand and trilion years )and than not..
    cause he said he makes things new..... :) and these words are big.... :)

Loveauroraflower:heart:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Just because there was no America as established today when the prophecies were made does not take away America's part in prophecy as all lands, great and small, have a part. The land, itself, certainly was here, and also, since it is prophecy, something not yet come to pass, why should it have been established the same time when the prophecy was told?

The Father knows all outcomes of all lands before He; one need only to follow the Holy Son to know He and the Father that it may be shared with you what is planned for each place that man dwells.

4. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    What some call America will stop some day. It's not about the world ending.
    It's about change, things that work poorly will fail. It's the nature of things.

5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Everyone might find it interesting that what is known as America is also the Daughter of Zion of these last days. That is who America is. Haven't you heard of the Promised Land? There are two places for the gathering of the elect of God: The daughter of Zion and The daughter of Jerusalem. "Daughters" are another generation in the last days. They are a generation of the same God. "Sing, O daughter of Zion; about of Israel (the saints); be glad and rejoice with all thy heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy; the King of Israel, even the Lord is in the midst of thee:" This is the way it will be after the Lord's Day of Tribulation to cleans away the wicked, which is in the door now.