Black Spirituality Religion : In the End

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cherryblossom, Apr 3, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I'd like to know what all the many different members here who have different religious faiths and spiritual beliefs think/feel about the concept of "The End."

1. Do you believe that there will, one day, be an "Armageddon," a great battle of good versus evil?

2. Do you believe there will be a "Day of Reckoning," when all will be judged?

3. Do you believe that all others who do not adhere to YOUR belief will suffer a damned fate?

4. Have you ever wondered that no one is literally wrong, that even in our different beliefs that we all may be RIGHT in the way we treat others and in the way we live to uphold the teachings of our respective beliefs?

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    hello sister cherryblossom,how are you?these are good questions and although each of us myself included has thier own ideas,i really think that NOBODY KNOWS because god doesn't want us to until we leave this life.

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551

4. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Good question.

History shows that when the bible spoke of Armageddon it was actually speaking of the holy crusades that happened in 1099 + in the battle at Meggido/Armageddon.

Ironically this battle was between the Muslims and the Christians a thousand years ago which is what the Christians call the battle between god and Satan. Naturally they represent god and the Muslims; Satan. They said that Satan would be locked up for a thousand years and then released for that last battle before god wipe Satan out. The year 2001 - the United States ran some Air Planes into the twin towers - I mean Muslims as they say. So in essence the Christian (Roman Catholics) basically documented their plan for the future and now that future is upon us. Armageddon is not a prophesy but a plan. The battle of Armageddon has already been fought and as it reads in the scriptures the dead bodies and so forth happened in that day.

Yes! Everyday I breath is a 'Day of Reckoning' and it is everyday that I am judged. I pay for what I do everyday, today, tomorrow or in the near future. The day of Reckoning is a matter of keeping everyone in a state of fear for those who subscribe to the notion of a judgement.

Yes! If u are not eternally free then your are eternally enslaved and to be enslaved is to suffer forever more. As far as a hell doctrine ... naw - not for me.

it depends.

Peace

Ru2religious

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

1. Yes, this is the beginning of the end. The righteous will overthrow the unrighteous .. it is written that way... but the real men will do that for us. It is their job to protect what we have nurtured and created. I'm cool wit that...

2. If you understand that concept of time, and that it truly does not exist u could visit judgement. The catch twenty twenty is that we judge ourselves... by what is truly in our own hearts... no one can run from themself... so whatever hell ur heart plans for the next is the one u rot in... whatever u love is what will get u if u gon get got.....

the key is to understanding mythology... jesus taught to the masses in parables... those that can understand do... everything is not literal...

3. No. That is what it means to build in a pyramid.... when u want to reach an absolute power.. truth is never absolute because we are all different and our perceptions are different.... their is good and bad in everything... the trick is to find a balance.... which if u can grab this 3 parts male and 1 part female..... we are naturally balanced.... and can survive with the 1/4 .... unless the 3/4 takes over... better to build in a cipher which affords flexibility...

4. Yes. I have thought that... have gotten to know.. christians, muslims, mormons, pagans, atheist, enemies, friends....

JUST ONE MORE THOUGHT..

RAPTURE ACTUALLY MEANS BEING CARRIED OFF BY A LOFTY EMOTION....

THAT'S LOVE

FAITH HOPE AND LOVE

BUT THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL IS LOVE

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ?

What does it "depend" on? What "conditions" are you applying to the question?

7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    but u don't get to leave this life until u know... that's pergatory defined...

the only difference is when the righteous leave it's gon get dark.

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

I think there will be Armageddon because there was a battle of kadesh...

but do u really beleive that everyone that doesn't agree with ur religion will go to hell?

In my opinion that is the type of view that divides us.....

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560