Black Spirituality Religion : In the beginning? nommos original author of genisis?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by emanuel goodman, Nov 1, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I would like to discuss the begining as described in the holy bi bill.

Below is a list of questions i have regarding the information contained in this profound chapter.

1) In the beggining the earth was without shape and forum and darkness was upon the face of the deep. If the earth was without shape or forum than anyone inhabiting the planet at that time had to be a water dwelling being in order to record land being raised above the water. Second u had to be in the water to see darkness upon any ones face.

2) In the very famous garden scences the very omipotent "god" asked questions? Where are you? Who told you that? in my opinion any one omipotent omipresent etc does not have to ask questions. Again whom was there to record the asking of questions by "god" remember there must be a third person in the party if neither of the individuals whom are in the story a narrating.

3) cain told "god" that his punisment was to much to bear and that if any one sees cain they will kill him? first of all did not the creation of man as noted in the holy bi bill start with adam and eve and there offspring? If that was true why did god not correct him and say "son u are the only one on the planet u have nothing to fear" . "god" affirmed cains fears and let him know that any one that should kill him will have a curse on them sevenfold and he will put a mark on cain to let everyone know whom he is .(the mark of the beast)

4)whom is everyone? are these the same everyone's that lived in nod a complete city that was already there?

I find this chapter as well as revelations to be excellent for me to discern the truth. I am open for any and all opinions.

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    GOD.

Or in a space ship.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The questions were for the sake of Humans.
    as being in your relationship with GOD.

Where art thou?

Where are you at in that relationship?

Gen:1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Then we see later GOD create a specific bloodline. A bloodline of Humans that will be more integrated with GOD, humans that call upon the Name of the LORD.

Gen:2:19: And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

3. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thanx

Before i respond to your answers i must first add my post is not for arguing thus just a thorough rational analtytical review. YOur response was the questions were for humans was interesting however the humans already knew whom told them there were naked . however that is not a literal view one cannot not assume approach of god thus he was asking the question because he did not know the answers, we were not there brother so we must take it literally like all other pieces of literature this in not poetry brother. Interesting that you would think that an ominpotent being would have to fly in any kind of vessel being that he contains all of the physcial and not phscycial attributes to trave in and of and across a realm he created. The call on the name of the lord did not start with adam and eve they knew the lord and spoke to him in person according to the holy bi bill(see genies). enoch which means to forget(because he lost touch with the annunaki or eloheem thourgh natural sources he could no longer speak with them through teleptahy or any of the initate senses. meaning he could not internally speak with the annunaki or the eloheem or "god" any more thus he had to call out. So he began to called on the name huhi or yah weh mr music. there was no praying or prostrating to the lord mr music before enoch. How come adam and eve did not ask the lord for forgiveness and better yet why did not the lord forgive adam and eve and cast them out.? in addition whom would tell a stroy in third person.God being the invention of all things would not he say in the beginning i created all the heavens. I asked adam and eve whom told u this etc. The wholly bi bill was not supposed to any form of fictional literature mr music is not not fiction(like a text book) we cannot not assume what it meant. We must disect it as the peice of non fictional work . which means we must take it literally. the answer must be like in the present day forms because no things have changed between now and then regarding reasoning. the descripition of the being "god " and the behavior of god in gensis and throughout the wholly bi bill does not fit an ominpotent being. this behavior mirrors a motal being no different form us. If you have children, when u come home and they say something u know, u have not taught them. your response to them is whom told u that? It is no different from this present moment between moments. we can only take it literally form word to word thanx for your response sir.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Those documents in genesis are forgeries. Among "ALL" Scriptural and Linguistic researchers they are referred to as Documet "J" and Document "E". "ALL" researchers admit that they were written by two different people. I'm speaking specifically of Genesis 1st chapter which is by one author and everything after the first chapter was written by "someone else".

In the "original hebrew text" they are not even called the books of Moses.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    How else could an Omnipotent Being teach us humans without giving itself humanoid qualities? There is nothing else we can relate to, especially ancient man thus GOD had to give himself humanoid qualities and curiosities in order to express Himself to the beings HE is communicating with.

if not

It would be equivalent to trying to teach someone about something without the luxury of communication or expression, it can’t be done.

This would be an example of the need to give gods human qualities in order to formulate an ideology, concept and perception for the reader.

The Legend of Ra and Isis:

Behold, Ra entered [heaven] each day at the head of his mariners, establishing himself upon the double throne of the two horizons. Now the divine one had become old, he dribbled at the mouth, and he let his emissions go forth from him upon the earth, and his spittle fell upon the ground.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg20.htm

The Bible is written in the same manner as Legends of Egypt. It is mythos of a historical event or situation. It has been suggested that Adam (Red) represented the mythosis of the Read Crown of Egypt and the Tree of Life was actually the Egyptian Tree in which Thoth carved all the names of the gods and Pharaohs of time past. It was this Tree of Life(Remembrance) that Akhenaten tried to remove the names of the gods thus he was kicked out of Eden(House of Kemet), Akhetaten / Garden of Eden.
    http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/northpalace.htm

That would be the historical aspect of Adam and Eve. Adam being Akhenaten and Eve being Nefertiti or Kiya.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Oh my god.....So Ankhen-Aten goes from being "MOSES" to be "ADAM"??? :confused:

Is there anyone in the Bible that Ankhen-Aten wasn't?

:lol:

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    You don’t understand how the priestly bloodline of Kemet recorded Egyptian history thus you will never understand the spiritual aspect of any of it.

The Bible is one story that repeats over and over and over and each time it repeats places and names are changed and the information is expanded more and more. Adam and Eve being kicked out of Eden is the same poetic exploded representation of Israel and Judah being kicked out of the Promise Land. For example:

Gen:12:19: Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.

Gen:20:2: And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

Gen:26:9: And Abimelech called Isaac, and said, Behold, of a surety she is thy wife: and how saidst thou, She is my sister? And Isaac said unto him, Because I said, Lest I die for her.

In this we see three repetitions of the same story. And in each repetition we have a commonality in which information is being revealed and expanded that relates to the history of Egypt.

Abimelech represents one of the Pharaohs of Egypt and Sarah / Rachel represent a daughter of a Pharaoh or royal bloodline.

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm getting quite bored with you telling everyone that nobody understands any of this, and that you are the only one that does.

Assuming that this is the case, what use would anyone have for this non-sense?

Besides, that's not even how "history" works. It's linear, not circular. And, if the Bible is circular, as you imply, then it's no different than any other mythology, and therefore has nothing to do with history at all.

What is the purpose of such repetition? How does this enhance one's spiritual development? Since you claim that no one except you can understand any of this.

By the way, you find out the name of that Kemetic Supreme Being yet?

And, in the meantime, how's that whole "ignore" thing coming? :lol:

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The lie of your statement in an attempt to rally others to your cause is the word “everyone”.

As you can see I clearly said “You”, which does not mean “everyone”.

Hey, try this………..stop talking to me. See if YOU can be quiet for about 15 posts.

10. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I understand your thought process

your thought process makes sence however from the literal stand point it is not valid. once again you are assuming gods motives. We are not in a postion to do so thus it can and only be taken literally. you correlation to ankenton being adam is loose i do not understand it so i will not comment on it. The legends associated with the neteru is based upon cosmonlogy "living forces of nature or the neter as taught by our ancestors to the nommos and past down to the ptahites and summerians or annunaqi whom traveled down to lower alkham and mixed with the tahites or little people. however u had not repsponded to my question sir / whom saw god move across the face of the waters when the earth was without shape and forum and darkness was upon the face of the deep.?