Black People : In Praise of People of Color Unity...

Yeah, some people are just too monumentally dim to get through to, that I'll admit, doesn't change what needs to happen though.

Real forward thinking blacks [as opposed to blacks who just open their yap when they see something in it for themselves] shouldn't let those kind of people stop or discourage them for putting their own plans into action [or working with others towards this] with a view to raising consciousness and bringing about unity and all associated endeavours.

Peace

What Conscious Unity

And why the hell shouldn't black Indians be afforded the same rights as "paler" Indians...
On the other thread you said the "we" meaning you and I had nothing else to say to each other...( whereas, I am 100% for Black Americans to do for self and help self and each other first and foremost and ONLY if deemed; and you are seemingly for us continuing to help up EVERYBODY ELSE whose skin may be tinted-- You do your thing, and good luck--) Let's Keep it the way you put it, okay.

I suspect that the main patrons of Indian Gaming is US--- Ummph, are they or have they done anything for US? NO. And you are **** right, I do expect for Black Americans to start questioning everybody's actions and reaction... to US and start fighting for US- just like everybody else.

People of Color-- Just Another Dumb Trick.

First of all, when you submit an opinion on any forum, for the perusal of all those members who may come across it, you do exactly just that and as a member of this forum, I have a right to reply to any thread I choose.

If you do not like this then I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Secondly, I did not say that blacks indians were not entitled to anything.
I was referring to the paler indians objecting to darker skinned indians applying.

Thirdly, and an expansion of 'Firstly', in the other thread, I did not say that you and I had nothing else to say period, or that I had nothing to say in reply to anything you may post in the future.

I stated this as a result of you and I not seeing eye to eye on the issue of Africans [whereever they may be] seeking aid from a people that step all over them instead of uniting with 'Africa for Africans' forward thinking blacks all over the world, cohesive unity in the face of cohesive unity with a vew to survival and prosperity, as opposed to begging whites for every little thing.

You can't bite the hand that feeds you, asking them to give then complaining about them 'behind their back'.

If you read what I've said, I do not suscribe to helping [or uniting with] just anyone, but blacks all over the world, who are for completely, single mindedly for black self determination and power, independent of everyone else so that we can come to the table as equals, afforded respect because there is no other choice and not 'out of the goodness of people's hearts', people who then utilise policy that oppresses blacks all over the world to maintain power.

Even though there are 'people of colour who do not believe in unity or even amicable relations because of similarities in their histories, I do not believe in being hatist toward them because of that recognition of historical similarities and present day realities, that does not mean I want to unite with them.

I am open minded enough to see that not everyone agrees with this view and that they are entitled to their view, we must then agreee to disagree but don't you ever tell me to keep quiet as to what I believe, just because you do not agree, got it?

Because it's never going to happen!

Peace!....

Please...

I never told you to keep quiet on a **** thing; I treat everyone with respect - unless they show disrespect.
I don't care if you or anyone else agrees with me or not; and there are a fair amount of people on these boards I do not agree with. I don't waiver, and I surely don't wobble... I reserve and give to others,the right to change their minds if information is forthcoming that deems it so.

We have had many discussions about Black American and African relations... I have not changed my mind; and will not, because my basis for my opinion on the matter are sound; and even in saying that I think that there can be a basis for a cordial relationship in the future; again, only if prudent to the survival of Black Americans.

I am not here to change anybody's mind or understand their mindthink. I am only here to find out what we have and what we don't as a people - and how we can survive(.)

You assume too much, and wrongly -- that is your perogative... I never thought that we had to agree about everything... but if Black American Survival is not first and foremost, it is a good bet that I will have no part of it.

You and your attitude are better served by those willing to be subserviant to you. I did not say anything about you being quiet about anything; I stated that since We have nothing else to say to each other--- Let's Not.

P.S. You got one thing right, these are MY OPINIONS... You don't have to respond, I don't post here for approval.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back