Black People : In Other News....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Nov 19, 2008.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Election spurs "hundreds" of race threats, crimes
    Posted by: "Kali Williams" [email protected] kali_akuno
    Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm (PST)
    Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

By JESSE WASHINGTON, AP National Writer Jesse Washington, Ap National Writer

1 hr 16 mins ago

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

From California to Maine,
    police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and
    vague threats to at least one physical attack. Insults and taunts have
    been delivered by adults, college students and second-graders.
    There have been "hundreds" of incidents since the election, many more than
    usual, said Mark Potok, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate crimes.

One was in Snellville, Ga., where Denene Millner said a boy on the school bus told her 9-year-old daughter the day after the election: "I hope Obama gets assassinated."
    That night, someone trashed her sister-in-law's front lawn, mangled the
    Obama lawn signs, and left two pizza boxes filled with human feces...
    Continue Here

Received in an email several days ago....

BLACK PHILADELPHIA PLEASE PREPARE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES:

This past Sunday night a group of Black students were lynched (a lynching is an act of race violence by a group - it is not a hanging) at Lasalle University, being stomped and kicked by whites while other whites stood by and issued a constant barrage of verbal assaults while the physical assaults were commencing. The day after the election a Saint Joseph's classroom chalkboard had a noose drawn upon it, allegedly with a drawn body attached to it. Various individual Black students walking to class at Lehigh University (just outside Philly) were called "*******" and other derogatory remarks for celebrating what they thought was a victory for Black people.

In other parts of America Black churches have been burned including a recent one in Springfield, Massachusetts. In Pittsburgh, PA, a Black family had their car torched as they watched President Obama-nation give his victory speech. At the University of Kentucky white students made Obama cut-outs and hung them from nooses upon campus greenery. At George Fox University in Oregon nooses were hung around Obama posters. Still further, recently in Staten Island, NYC, a 17-year-old Americanized African male was beaten with baseball bats by a group of whites.

At North Carolina State University, “SHOOT OBAMA” and “KILL THE ******” was spray painted on the ground. Other assaults, firebombings and vandalism has been reported nationwide but ignored by the corporate media giants. HEED MY WORDS BLACK PHILADELPHIA – THE WORSE IS YET TO COME!!! I forecasted an Obama-Backlash before his “selection” to the presidency, and now my words are coming to past!!! What are we going to do to defend our elders, women and children?

THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA HAS THE 4TH LARGEST NUMBER OF ACTIVE WHITE HATE GROUP MEMBERS IN THE UNITED STATES. THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA IS #1 FOR THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF WHITE HATE GROUP MEMBERS PER POPULATION SIZE (MEANING ALTHOUGH IT IS SMALLER THAN OTHER STATES IT HAS A MUCH HIGHER CONCENTRATION OF HATE GROUP MEMBERS). THE OBAMA ELECTION, ALTHOUGH HE REPRESENTS RICH & MIDDLE CLASS WHITE INTERESTS, HAS RE-IGNITED THE HATRED OF POOR WHITE AMERICANS IN A WAY NEVER BEFORE DONE SINCE THE INITIAL CREATION OF THE KU KLUX KLAN IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE CIVIL WAR!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELECTION YOU WERE WATCHING BUT THE ONE THAT I SAW SHOWED A NEGRO “SELECTED” BY THE CENTRAL BANKERS, AKA THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, WHILE WHITE PEOPLE STUCK TO THEIR OWN RACE!! STOP LETTING THE CORPORATE MEDIA DECEIVE YOU – OBAMA WON THE POPULAR ELECTION BY 3.5 MILLIONS VOTES - THAT MEANS HE ONLY BEAT McCAIN IN THE POPULAR ELECTION BY A POPULATION EQUAL TO ONE **** MEDIUM-SIZED STATE OUT OF FIFTY (PLUS SOME TERRITORIES LIKE PUERTO RICO). WHAT LANDSLIDE VICTORY ARE YOU OBAMA-MANICS TALKING ABOUT – THE ONLY LANDSLIDE VICTORY THAT OCCURRED ON NOVEMBER 4, 2008 WAS CONDUCTED BY THE “ELECTORAL CENTRAL BANKERS COLLEGE!” IT’S TIME TO WAKE THE HELL UP!!

The mainstream corporate-owned media has been forced to under report the amount of violence against Blacks in the post-election era (the revolution will not be televised), please be on your guard!!! No elders, women, or children should be out walking alone at night – even in “Black” communities as they have now been thoroughly gentrified by whites (I recently was told of a group of Temple students who tried to assault a Black male teen in North Central Philadelphia . . . .Yes! You heard me! North Central Philadelphia!!)

For those of you who are serious about creating a “BLACKTOWN WATCH COMMUNITY PATROL & INFORMATION DISSEMINATION NETWORK” you are asked to attend tonight’s post-election community discussion at THE TEMPLE OF PAN-AFRICAN NATIONALISM (3615 N. 22nd Street), located between Venango Street & Erie Avenue. Obama-manics don’t have to worry about their candidate being attacked. We completed our analysis of Dr. Frankenstein last night. Tonite we are discussing strategy and what we can do collectively about the white backlack against Obama’s presidency that is coming to a town near you!! He may have won, but you are about to lose!

Have you ever heard of Rosewood, Florida? What about Tulsa, Oklahoma? What about Charlestown, South Carolina? I do not mean to frighten you, but a good scare can do a lot more for consciousness-raising that a million speeches. These are the facts and they cannot be disputed!! I hope to see you all tonight at the T.O.P.A.N. Remember, the words of the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey. . . .”BE PREPARED!”

Umar R. Abdullah-Johnson
    KINSMAN TO FREDERICK DOUGLASS
    Nationally Certified School Psychologist
    Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
    Educator * Therapist * Political Scientist
    BLACKEXPERTS.COM

We RE~port, YOU Decide

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. sky763

sky763 Banned MEMBER

Ratings: