Black Poetry : In Need of Prayer

Afridancr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Buffalo
Occupation
African Dance Instructor/Cultural Educator
To my Destee Family:

I am putting in a prayer request today. Last night I got the help I needed to put a video package together for a pre-audition for the African American Dance Ensemble directed by Chuck Davis. He also holds a yearly event called Dance Africa. He will be in Brooklyn for Memorial Day weekend.

Chuck is looking for two female dancers with a strong history of west African and modern dance. He's offering a 10-month contract including international travel, performances, teaching sessions and give lecture/demos. This is a salaried position which includes benefits. Relocation is required.

The video will be made on Tuesday after my rehearsal and I'll be mailing it out with references etc, etc by Wednesday.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime! To dance with someone as established as Chuck Davis???:eek: A Dream Come True!

Welcoming all intecessory prayers. If it is His will for me (and I hope it is) I'll be moving to Durham, NC where the company is based in August. Final auditions are August 16, 2001.

*Remaining Uplifted and Encouraged*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back