Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : In my reading

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
In my reading of the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen is people loose the overall objective of the book, which is to unite, become one and develop understanding of the being in Sphere 0, the Supreme Being. Unfortunately most people will never reach this level because we as a people have been taught to reject the concept of One GOD in our lives. The Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen is no different from the Koran or New Testament books that tell you about GOD but lack in having the Specific Word of GOD which can cause ones understanding of GOD to become skewed and in many cases adversarial to the Specific Word of GOD.

On a credible level I felt the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen was basically stolen and comprised mainly from Qabalah, Sefer Yetzirah, Yoga and information provided only by Wallis Budge. Of course in doing so the author edited and integrated his own ideas and spiritual talk in and basically took the Tree of Life from Qabalah……
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1578631505/?tag=destee0b-20
and Sefer Yetzirah……..
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0877288550/?tag=destee0b-20

, Which is Jewish Mysticism; and he inserted Egyptian gods in places where Qabalah originally has Hebrew letters or words.

Eccl:1:9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

In my examination of the Metu Neter and even Jewish Qabalah I personally don’t believe the Egyptians practice these religions in any way. The Egyptians are a people that documented and detailed many facets of their lives but yet the Tree of Life drawing or design as seen in these modern conceptions has yet to be found in Egyptian antiquities. If the Tree of Life; as being presented by Ra Nu Nefer Amen were actually being practiced by the ancient Egyptians we would be finding ancient Egyptian doctrine and drawings that confirms the concept. Yet to this day nothing has been found in Egyptian antiquities to support it was indeed an ancient Egyptian practice.

In my personal reading of true Egyptian doctrine that was written by ancient Egyptians about the gods I began to suspect seeing the Egyptian gods as a religion is an error on the part of modern day scholars and in reality these ancient Egyptian writings are simply methods the Egyptians used to convey and maintain Egyptian history.

In our reading of The Book of The Dead we learned that the Egyptians believed the deceased transformed into god and became god in their own heaven and ruled as god in that heaven. Through this we can began to understand why ancient Egyptian historians wrote about dead Pharaohs and Kings as being Ra, Osiris, Isis or Horus, they believed at the time of them recording the history of that dead Pharaoh that the Pharaoh continued to exist as one of these gods thus they recorded the historical events as such when ever they were recording about the deceased pharaoh.

The original main royal Tree of Life for the Egyptians was simply a tree that had fruits in which Thoth would write the names of the gods and the dead Pharaohs that ruled Egypt and was basically a type of family tree in remembrance of the great ones. It had nothing to do with religion but was more related to honor that is equivalent to dead presidents being placed on money today.

Until ancient Egyptian antiquities are found that supports the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen and Qabalah I will have to place books such as these on hold as being a religion practice by our ancestors of Kemet.

I thank one would be heard pressed to explain the original religion of Kemet without going outside of Kemet culture and peoples because Kemet covers more then 3000 years of history and within that time the original religion was transformed and adapted so much that it becomes difficult to discern origin but one thing is consistent over the time and that is Nu, the Supreme Being.

As for spirituality formation of the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen, I would say it is good as long as the reader maintains clarity of purpose and don’t get hung up or trapped in the lesser spheres and loose focus that it is ALL about the Supreme Being.

Music Producer said:
In my reading of the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen is people loose the overall objective of the book, which is to unite, become one and develop understanding of the being in Sphere 0, the Supreme Being. Unfortunately most people will never reach this level because we as a people have been taught to reject the concept of One GOD in our lives. The Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen is no different from the Koran or New Testament books that tell you about GOD but lack in having the Specific Word of GOD which can cause ones understanding of GOD to become skewed and in many cases adversarial to the Specific Word of GOD.

On a credible level I felt the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen was basically stolen and comprised mainly from Qabalah, Sefer Yetzirah, Yoga and information provided only by Wallis Budge. Of course in doing so the author edited and integrated his own ideas and spiritual talk in and basically took the Tree of Life from Qabalah……
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1578631505/?tag=destee0b-20
and Sefer Yetzirah……..
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0877288550/?tag=destee0b-20

, Which is Jewish Mysticism; and he inserted Egyptian gods in places where Qabalah originally has Hebrew letters or words.

Eccl:1:9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

In my examination of the Metu Neter and even Jewish Qabalah I personally don’t believe the Egyptians practice these religions in any way. The Egyptians are a people that documented and detailed many facets of their lives but yet the Tree of Life drawing or design as seen in these modern conceptions has yet to be found in Egyptian antiquities. If the Tree of Life; as being presented by Ra Nu Nefer Amen were actually being practiced by the ancient Egyptians we would be finding ancient Egyptian doctrine and drawings that confirms the concept. Yet to this day nothing has been found in Egyptian antiquities to support it was indeed an ancient Egyptian practice.

In my personal reading of true Egyptian doctrine that was written by ancient Egyptians about the gods I began to suspect seeing the Egyptian gods as a religion is an error on the part of modern day scholars and in reality these ancient Egyptian writings are simply methods the Egyptians used to convey and maintain Egyptian history.

In our reading of The Book of The Dead we learned that the Egyptians believed the deceased transformed into god and became god in their own heaven and ruled as god in that heaven. Through this we can began to understand why ancient Egyptian historians wrote about dead Pharaohs and Kings as being Ra, Osiris, Isis or Horus, they believed at the time of them recording the history of that dead Pharaoh that the Pharaoh continued to exist as one of these gods thus they recorded the historical events as such when ever they were recording about the deceased pharaoh.

The original main royal Tree of Life for the Egyptians was simply a tree that had fruits in which Thoth would write the names of the gods and the dead Pharaohs that ruled Egypt and was basically a type of family tree in remembrance of the great ones. It had nothing to do with religion but was more related to honor that is equivalent to dead presidents being placed on money today.

Until ancient Egyptian antiquities are found that supports the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen and Qabalah I will have to place books such as these on hold as being a religion practice by our ancestors of Kemet.

I thank one would be heard pressed to explain the original religion of Kemet without going outside of Kemet culture and peoples because Kemet covers more then 3000 years of history and within that time the original religion was transformed and adapted so much that it becomes difficult to discern origin but one thing is consistent over the time and that is Nu, the Supreme Being.

As for spirituality formation of the Metu Neter as written by Ra Nu Nefer Amen, I would say it is good as long as the reader maintains clarity of purpose and don’t get hung up or trapped in the lesser spheres and loose focus that it is ALL about the Supreme Being.

"...but one thing is consistent over the time and that is Nu, the Supreme being."

Have you checked out my website yet?

I have some links that you might find interesting in addressing some points you just made.

Example, "medu neter" (hieroglyphic language) and metu neter (initiation system). One link says there is no such word as "metu" (remember what I said earlier in the week about "mdw").

I have several references to "Nu", and how this also relates to the Chinese...

I checked out you site it’s cool but the music is kinda over barring, I see you are continuing to work on it.

I personally start to suspect Nu to be the Universe but the Egyptians had no perception or understanding of the Universe as a conception of GOD, they had no way or understanding as to how to represent that concept. Even today it is difficult to explain GOD as being the Universe itself.

#1) The Qabalah isn't "Jewish" in origin, it's Canaanite/Phoenician. The Jews/Hebrews Israelites "borrowed" it from them

Further, the Phoenicians assimilated this system from the Kemetians. Thus, nothing was "added" to this theology, in fact it was taken back or reclaimed to it.

#2) For someone who thinks that Moses (a Jew/Hebrew/Israelite) is Ankhen-Aten (a Kemite), it sounds funny that you would take credit for creation away from the Kemetians, whom your entire doctrine is based upon in the first place....

So, Qabalah came from the jews....But Moses was a Jew.....But Moses was really Ankhen-Aten......And Ankhen-Aten was Kemetian....So Moses was Kemetian....So Qabalah really came from the Kemetians.....?

How quaint.

The reality is, that Metu Neter, as evinced in the book, spread to the different cultures in question by way of diffusion. The author goes into great detail to demonstrate this all throughout the book.

HOTEP

omowalejabali said:
Example, "medu neter" (hieroglyphic language) and metu neter (initiation system). One link says there is no such word as "metu" (remember what I said earlier in the week about "mdw").

THEOPHILE OBENGA asserts that the language was "metu nefer" (the beautiful language), as opposed to "metu neter" as the system.

Further, isn't it a bit silly to get caught up on English transliterations? There is no "M-E-T-U" nor "M-D-W" in Kemau. Thus, to argue how the word looks in English is pointless, and unfruitful.

I have several references to "Nu", and how this also relates to the Chinese...

This has been touched on in Metu Neter as well.

PEACE