hey real nice piece poet

although there is some sadness

i think if you wrote this for someone

i would love to see their reaction

if they are real then they will feel

you

peace

Thank You

:grouphug: Sister Hope....You are so wonderful. Sometimes it is hard for my expression to come out...and I am not always sure i can....or fulfill it right.....This was one of the pieces where it did......Thank You

:grouphug: $$RICH$$ Thank You so much.......Yes preparation is definitely a major part of forward pacing......continuing through life.....Even when we are tested(often to a point where we feel beyond measure) The Possibility of the outcome is always great......It's a journey....all journeys have trials.....and they all have purpose and meaning....Thank You

:grouphug: Street So'ja A lot of the time I have a lot to say and do not know how to say it....A lot of the time I am confused or am having trouble with guidance.....or even just recollecting the past and it is all just so much. This is one of the results.... I need to connect.....Hmmmmmm.....I think I would actually Like to see the reaction to one of my poems as well:haha:
Thank You for coming through Bro....Bless

:grouphug: Ms. Aurora Flower.....Sis you are Blessed....Thank You....It is true thats is apart of how we survive ....Falling... and getting up to continue.....Living.....God Bless

:grouphug: Sky Beauty......First off I love the name :D Second It is very nice to meet you...I think This is the first time we have Joined in the Threads, So....Whats Going On?!? :D Next I want to say Thank You Sis for comming to chack me out, and especially giving your kind words:hearts2: What You said means worlds and I appreciate it.....God Bless Sis

~Peace Love And Blessings Family~
:grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back