Black People : IN MEMORY OF 9/11: LOOSE CHANGE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DA BROTHER LOVE, Sep 11, 2006.

1. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
  2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I feel you...neither will I.

(Sometimes it is good to know what you know, even though you don't know everything there is to know about what you know!)

KD

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I couldn't play the video what is it about?
    Anyway my prayers are sent to those that lost their lives and loved ones to the tragedy.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    indeed well felt ......

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    I would have answered that this is about footage that shows a bunch of "controversial" responses to what supposedly happened. However, after clicking the above link, and then clicking the link to the actual video, and then turning on javascript so I could see some sort of content and then finding out that it requires flash, I still couldn't see the video to see if it is the same as the 137M of content that I have. Although, I did see that this seems to be a "2nd edition". I wonder what the differences might be.

Also, once I finally got to some content, I did notice a link to Loose Change itself. There are torrents available on the download page. There is also a *.wmv of the trailer, as well as an *.mpg of part 3 of the 2nd edition. (Torrents are another of these "new" technologies that I won't do: I am just not down with leaving my network open to other folks to download from since my upload bandwidth is "only" 384mbps (about 38KBps) and I would have to share that with all the others that would be "accessing" my torrent "seed". signed: an IntarWeb Curmudgeon lol )

But, I will say, that in one of the bits that were floating around the net (it might have been one of these two pieces of "first edition" Loose Change footage), it makes it look as if one of those towers were actually "demolition mined", in that explosions could be plainly seen advancing below the cloud of the main fireball as it moved down the building. In (maybe the same one) other footage, a security guard, that had been with the building from day one, pointed out that the security dogs, (trained to sniff out explosive material), whom had never been out of the building from day one, were removed from the building a week prior to the "catastrophe" and not allowed back in. Also, "conspiracy buffs" have pointed out that there were quite a few CIA classified documents laying around in the street after the buildings came down ...

Something else I spotted back then: a CIA "supported" military coup in Chile on 9/11/73. "But, of course, this pales in signifigance to the tragic loss and devastation visited upon the peoples and properties of the United States of America" ... horsepuckey! I am just so done with any and all that "drink the kool-aid" of this westernized, planet/people/biosphere raping, business/economics-more-important-than-unity, gotta-get-a-good-education(as-defined-by-them)-to-be-a-good-wage-slave crap. (oops! sorry; some of the stuff i have been reading around here lately has just rubbed me such that this is how i'm feeling.)

6. TreasureEyes

TreasureEyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Today I remember all so well that dreadful day trying to get home from the once thriving Big Apple/Manhattan which had become the Bruised Big Apple.... people of all color, nationalities and races - true humanity coming together on a common bond helping each other to survival ... people covered in smut, gasping for fresh air in disbelief of something that you see in a movie happened right here in New York City ... the early morning work rush now became the mid-morning frantic of terror running for survival. Tears and heartfelt pain watching the thousands still trapped inside the burning world trade skyscrapers, some jumping out windows to their demise, others with the look on their faces will they survive. I remember all to well the strange eerie atmosphere that consumed the air .... today I remember my first day .... 9/11/01 to never take life for granted ..... my heart and prayers to the families who lost loved ones !!!​

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    If people (especially Black people) do not realize that 9/11 was the biggest hoax in the history of humanity, then we have a long way to go towords global enlightenment.

PEACE

8. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12