Black Jokes Humor : In honor of stupid people...

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by Akilah, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer -- "Do not use while sleeping." (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).

On a bag of Fritos -- "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion)

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
    (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)

On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
    (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Peace...
    Akilah :huh:

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    What would we do without those labels? Yeah Akilah, there are some stupid folks out there that warrant these types of labels. :nuts:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i can't even think ..............the labels they put out for readers lol
    make me want to invent my owns .................how stupid

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    These companies must be awfully afraid of getting sued. Seems like the instructions for these precautions were, okay, think of the most ridiculous thing you can do with this product, and write it down. LOL LOL