Black Poetry : in her step, can't withdraw from the hugs of raw love need a kiss fast //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006

in her step, can't withdraw from the hugs of raw love need a kiss fast //
wear bling around they try bring me down and boo your thing is brown //
so boys sling pounds of love talk in your eardrum have to hear some down //
there hot a lot like my drop top no roof, bra go loose breasts milky //
dress silky I guess I'm guilty of wanting some, you a different female with a significant detail, you come with lace from a place called love land we can hug and plan a date I'm a fan of cake", "NAW PLAYER have a terrific variety in a scientific society hot and sweaty but not ready to spread my thighs let you have bread and pies boys have fed lies to me before because I'm female boo that fail to do some stuff made me look dumb enough and now must escape or give up pie crust or cake trust me this make for a very interesting conversation, can't talk too much rather walk and search for a boyfriend right here in VIRGINIA BEACH my name on a list and my body flames brisk you come with game that twist my mind, got cute lace in my suitcase ready to travel on gravel, flow with rhythm and heroism kisses cause love to occur in the club there were folks but this is BLACK HIPHOP, attack and rip shop with this after a hot kiss, oh my panties are so hot right now stuff appear in my mind as fear has designed a line I won't cross so don't toss my panties on the floor, I really think you want some bad, I'm a great dame and you take aim at my cake fake game won't do the trick I'm a true chick even though I'm hot down there don't mean I'm not aware of a snake in the grass and you want cake fast my pie is deft need to apply yourself to get this one wet kiss not enough I'll duck the others you got a truck want butters and like SCATMAN CROTHERS you could end up in the twilight zone "Kicking the Can” boys in VIRGINIA BEACH got some nerves and come with words that'll make a girl think twice even though our thing pink and nice you on the brink for a slice of pie

think twice even though our thing pink and nice you on the brink for a slice of pie, must make notes in my diary my thing smoke and fiery hidden nouns //
that was written down in the form of love letters, and my brain pounds //
it's an empty day like a symphony it plays slow and away we go around //
the block and down town I'm hot, have breasts and attitude and like music //
express fat moods you suggest I'm be nude but no contest dude lose it //
born with choice now scorn in my voice eat popcorn and rejoice, git //
props, my thing is hot not twisted I hope, end on an optimistic note //
ballistic how it choke boys that wanna play around it's a roper dope //
like MUHAMMAD ALI, being in an affair is fine but bear in mind must //
stay alert some play like LEVERT try be a CASANOVA and pass over trust //
and love, well I flirt with luck but my skirt not up plus twerk now stuck //
and have to jot down a plot that's renowned on a piece of paper get struck //
by a kiss hard to duck this because my skirt fly up, oh brown soul Sisters //

by a kiss hard to duck this because my skirt fly up, oh brown soul Sisters //
go through a lot and my thing brew hot like coffee boys wanna sip the whispers //
sing a song "LADY" wanna touch me with a kiss but too much of a risk I best //
leave you wanna suck my breasts and squeeze my waist so ease your pace less //
stress is needed no doubt love pour outdoor but I'm staying in, and be bless //
with body finesse and party oh BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH leave shock //
occur they toy with my lips and then get some wet tongue oh I be so hot //
down there juice around everywhere but who care boy wanna share my love //
even in the bath tub and the math drug my numbers mad corrupt junk is thug //
don't add up the least bit, promote folks go float boats love to swim above //
rims and in the club you wear TIMS, my sweaty thighs are brown my eyes round //
you tries for pound cake huh?, buy a rose I'm wet this pose a threat crown //
me queen, conversation rise in the street I be surprise and sweet oh my pies //

me queen, conversation rise in the street I be surprise and sweet oh my pies //
in heat, flirting is cool in certain schools still need knowledge to chill //
in college can't spill garbage at interviews and phat winners cruise and fill //
rides with chicks roll dubs to clubs and them tops be dropped on the spot //
you wanna take trips on boats and flip quotes while my lips smokes then dot //
my I'S and cross my T'S I be boss with these pies, love give choice and I //
live with voice at the crib rejoice, tower in the shower while water multiply //
and stream down my breast be brown and bless in a renowned mini-dress and try //
hide my pie boys ride by scream and beg for the cream between legs it's hard //
for a girl to escape her world of cake under her dress, don't gamble your card //
may come up and that's dumb luck, let me remind you I'm a kind boo not blind to love talk HE SAID: look boo let me explain hope this get to your brain, don't want to be a weak freak not strong drop by your home, first use my whip to beat the heat because the top is dropped kissing a lot listening to HIPHOP, satisfaction complete need action under sheets fatal attractions keeps me honest, boo your lips glow red give me the go ahead to kiss them please got butter proper and wise and I'm authorize to love you boo, in the early dawn fog, fawn like a dog wag my tail, brag and mail a girl a love letter, I live best if you give me assess to your breast I'll chow dinner if you allow me to enter your crib lace of all variety has a place in society wanna taste you ivory lips girl, I believe you and what I receive is true let me squeeze you boo I need a kiss, even though I don't admit it I won't to hit it and git it in the bedroom my head is doomed if I don't, want butter expedient and that's a whole nother ingredient no doubt I adore you and without much ado have fun great picnic and like a sun baked brick boo you a hot girl

got an active crew attractive to HIPHIOP so lets lip lock while the sugar drip drop and some tongue can be thrown in I'm known to win in bed, come to cars almost bought a two seater became a true reader but lets leave HARRIS TEETER? girl save your butter I behave as your lover and no other can write like this oh my thing had a wet flow feed cats words my stats like birds they jest fly away I need pie today just to try stay say said "OK LETS GO you behave as my lover and crave for my butter and no other can write like this who yall fooling? wow your love talk rap get like caplets promoted and devastated and coated to facilitate swallowing, here I am following you to this car don't think a kiss is far away, once we step through the double doors trouble galore he jest kissed my lips right in front of HARRIS TEETER oh my panties was so wet then he may get to spin his rims taking me home he's making a strong stand on this, pathetic and strong like an energetic hormone he get wet credit for trying to take me home so this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH oh a BLACK SOUL SISTA go through a lot and we do get to drop our panties on certain occasions but this not one just a hot kiss for fun but he had another trick in mind my butter thick and fine like PARKAY this is a bizarre day he want me in his car anyway got a plenty to say doe

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back