Black People : In All Honesty

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003

There really isn't any hope for this culture. My daughter, who is an EXCELLENT senior in high school with an A average, got a 3 day suspension for someone threatening her. No punches were thrown, and if I didn't know better, I would bet it was a setup as well. We are leaving this town as quick as we can because the EVILNESS here supercedes other places I have lived in this country.

SpiritualOne, how can it be that your daughter was suspended without any physical confrontations? Were school rules violated and did the person that threatened your daughter get suspended too?

I can relate to how you must be feeling as a parent because I've had my share of school visits too when my daughter was in school and believe me they were no walk in the park. My daughter used to be threatened with suspensions too but I made a point to argue against it everytime and was able to prove to them why I thought their choice to do that was racist based and not objective and it definitely didn't make any sense. She never missed a day due to suspension and on two of the occasions I had to represent her were due to physical attacks where I proved that she felt threatened and had to defend herself.

One situation involved a white male teacher (Phys. Ed.) that she had to pop up side the head with a tennis racket because he put his finger in her chest and pushed her. He wanted her to do something and she questioned why she had to. He didn't like the fact that she questioned his authority and got in her face and pushed her. She clicked and went off on him in front of the whole class and her Creator. Naturally they wanted to suspend her which I told them I would accept but only on the condition that he got fired or else I would have no choice but to press charges against him and sue the school and the district.

Oh well, I'm sorry you're having these problems. Do what you have to do to protect and support your family.

Peace :heart:

NNQueen said:
SpiritualOne, how can it be that your daughter was suspended without any physical confrontations? Were school rules violated and did the person that threatened your daughter get suspended too?

I can relate to how you must be feeling as a parent because I've had my share of school visits too when my daughter was in school and believe me they were no walk in the park. My daughter used to be threatened with suspensions too but I made a point to argue against it everytime and was able to prove to them why I thought their choice to do that was racist based and not objective and it definitely didn't make any sense. She never missed a day due to suspension and on two of the occasions I had to represent her were due to physical attacks where I proved that she felt threatened and had to defend herself.

One situation involved a white male teacher (Phys. Ed.) that she had to pop up side the head with a tennis racket because he put his finger in her chest and pushed her. He wanted her to do something and she questioned why she had to. He didn't like the fact that she questioned his authority and got in her face and pushed her. She clicked and went off on him in front of the whole class and her Creator. Naturally they wanted to suspend her which I told them I would accept but only on the condition that he got fired or else I would have no choice but to press charges against him and sue the school and the district.

Oh well, I'm sorry you're having these problems. Do what you have to do to protect and support your family.

Peace :heart:

Thanks for your reply because it is greatly appreciated. They claim that my daughter is being suspended because she didn't report prior threats. I investigated the situation and it was TOTALLY WRONG! The principal, and her assistants, deans, and all the staff are worthless as humans because they are sticking together in this injustice. My daughter has never fought anyone in her life and most of her teachers say she is a pleasure to have in their classes.

Thanks again because I'm really disgusted with this wicked culture.

NNQUEEN,

I assure you that everything is as I have written. If my daughter was wrong, I would be the first to discipline her but this time she was totally innocent and witnesses corroborate her version of events. I had a meeting with the principal and other staff and they are ALL CORRUPT to the core. Plus they have a CONDOLEEZA RICE-TYPE who lied and wouldn't give me a report to verify the investigation of the incident. These people aren't fit to be in charge of our children. I'm going to fight this with every fiber of my being!

:flamet: EVIL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back