Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab

Jamestheone

Jan 7, 2020
Revelation of the depths of the soul
In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write about love for you about an endless suffering soul, I can write about my nostalgic feelings all my life, my obsessed nostalgia is eternity devotion to you.
The revelation of the depths of the soul, everything but you is insignificant. I immerse myself in a deep hypnosis of love for you, in the dimension of infinite love, where only you are. Neither the pill nor the psychologist will help stop thinking about you, take away these thoughts as if taking your own life.
It draws me deeper and deeper into the depths of love, all this is very deep in the subconscious. Life without you is the agony of nonsense. Every second I fall in love with you more and more and this cannot be stopped because it is love.You are like the warm light of my soul, every memory warms the soul, the light of your love is like a night lamp in the terrible loneliness of the night, like the lightest, weightless notes of romantic music.
You are the true decoration of reality. You are my eternal hunger for sex, a waterfall of love inspiration in which you bathe, the waters flowing from the ocean of hot passion.A brutal dose of daily excitement from your divine body.
My body burns in the eternal flame of lust for love for you. You are forever at the top of the ratings of beauty and my ideals and values, the peak of absolute beauty.
Records of likes and reposts of your body shapes are only in my mind. When I think of you, blood cells turn into notes of love passing through the heart, penetrating the soul, in neurons there are only impulses of your image of them hundreds of billions a day, all over the body going into the soul and dreams. A powerful force of love for you comes from me.
You are my true ideal of love, the rest are just insignificant clones of your ideal, since you are an example of true beauty, it is with you that I crave to be forever, since you are a priceless gift of all eternities and all universes. My love for you goes to infinity.
Author Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abstract219 Black Poetry : Empty Vessel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : The Vessel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : Vessel -- HAIKU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Expert: America's 'legacy of racism' led to a broken drug treatment system Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Planned broken record/#asalwaysoxi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Law Forum : How Our Broken Justice System Led to a Sexual Harassment Crisis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Law Forum : How Our Broken Justice System Led to a Sexual Harassment Crisis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Turns Out T. Rex Would’ve Broken its Tiny Legs if it Tried to Run Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : detroit-voting-machines-broken-election-day Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : tony-romo-suffered-broken-back Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : 4 Mysteries From Ancient Egypt We Still Can't Figure Out-To Include Why Statues Have Broken Noses Egypt 5
Destee Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
coey30 Black Poetry : Bent Until Broken Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Law Forum : Watch: Trailer for Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama (Sept. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Broken Leaves Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Bent Until Broken Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Collaboration of a broken heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Al Green "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" (1972) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Is it Broken? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Must See Video...I'd Hire Him:Tightest parallel parking world record broken Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Broken Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Amnat77 Nigeria : Nigeria Child Brides-Broken Lives Nigeria 0
nevar Black Poetry : Flying with broken wings........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black People : Our Slight Differences and Broken Survival Black People Open Forum 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : I am broken but still STANDING! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
H Poetry Critiques : Broken Hearts, IM Michael Jackson Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Broken complement Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
4 Black Spirituality Religion : Broken Hearts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Destee Black People : Sell Your Broken Unwanted Gold Black People Open Forum 5
M Black Spirituality Religion : A BROKEN HEART Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
N Quiet Poetry Lounge : What becomes of the Broken Hearted? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
nevar Black Poetry : Broken Vagina part two...Losing you..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
nevar Black Poetry : Broken Vagina........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
mistaliberator Black Poetry : BROKEN SENTENCES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black People : Law made for us being broken and forgotten Black People Open Forum 6
D Broken gym light bulbs blamed for burning eyes Black Health and Wellness 0
I Black Poetry : Broken Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Brick Wall.....BROKEN! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
O Black Entertainment : BROKEN TRAIL Black Entertainment 0
C Black Poetry : Confidence Broken and in Pieces Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Broken Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
river Black People : Broken Window Effect Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : COMMUNICATION LINE BROKEN AGAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
PatriceCQueen Black Poetry : Broken Order Of Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : thou people are broken ,but hold on He who beholds justice will Judge and will come Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Broken Heart Spell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
U Black Poetry : A Letter To My Broken Heart--*My first try* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
B Black Poetry : Broken Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Broken Heart's Song Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2