Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : In a thing as itself.......

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by I-khan, Nov 9, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    One thing that I will always take with me from some of these writings even though I am not a member of the AAS (the AAS is recognized in Afrika?I know some folk in Nigeria and ghana that say yes.) Is that things in the universe do not necessarily have a true defintion (that is a definition given to itself by itself and not a second or third party) as many 'intelligient' people like to think they do..

So this means that plots of lands are not TRULY called countries but rather the soco-political structre built by the inhabitants is the 'country' which says alot about the fallacy (to an extent for each and every individual) of a 'nationality',etc.

In all essence a number of things are not how we see them or would like to see them which is the essence of a number of debates on the manipulation of verbal symbols...and no matter how 'close' to reality your verbal symbol seems to be it is NOT reality since the thing in question did not name itself...

interesting and very true.....

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    the 'lands' were there before the people and will remain after the people

the 'planets' was here before the people and will remain after the people

the 'uni-verse' was here before the people and will remain after the people

the SUPREME was here before the people and will remain after the people

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Very correct; this is one of the things we learn as Initiates of Kemetic Theology.

Also, the answer is affirmative; the AAS is very well established in Africa (especially in the places that you mentioned).

This is the problem that we are faced with when we look at modern-day Africa, and it's geographical and topographical divisions. Once the land known as "Egypt" spread as far south in to Africa as modern-day Tanzania, and as far west as modern-day Chad.....So how and why is it a merely jigsaw puzzle piece in the upper North eastern most corner of the African Map?

RZA from Wu-Tang once said "The Greatest Jigsaw puzzle is the World Map...."

HOTEPU

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    The greatest Jigsaw puzzle is the world map, indeed.

Even worse is the Map of Afraka. It looks like shattered glass, which is a beautiful, painful message not to be taken lightly.

Not many countries in Afraka exist, they were created by invaders. Me, for instance, I no longer claim Nigerian. I claim Igbo. We had our war for independence, yet we lost. So will never disgrace my slayn ancestors by claiming Nigerian, a coutry maintained by whites and ignorant Hausas, Yourubas, Igbos, Fulani, Effiks and so on.

Praises to the Ancestors, and praise and lament for their constant tear-shed from On High.

Hotep.

~Ikoro

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    interesting view here another example would be : food, medicine, poisons diets. The reality is these words are all types of matter we consume and in the case of diets the way it is consumed. Certain matter we need a lot of to survive such as water but if we over dose (you can over dose on water)what would be the be real difference compared to an over dose of asprin which is a labeled a medicine or consumuming something considered a poison such snake vernom yet some of this same matter can be used as medicines to heal (such as snake venom). Matter we label as food can also heal but we would label it a special diet and you would need to know an objective measure of food to intake for the healing. Matter labeled as medicine we know is particularly for healing the objective measure is commonly called the dosage. Vitamins were/are typically used to prevent ailments so (for right now) the fda can't put vitamins under their control but they're working on it. Again too much of any vitamin(or just anything for that matter) could make you sick as any poison could the real difference is the amount/dosage.

:peace:
    Holla back