Law Forum : In a possible prelude to Federal charges, Black Twitter goes in on Dwight Howard over 16yr old girl.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
16 Year Old Girl Puts Dwight Howard On Blast, Claims To Be Side Chick

A 16 year old girl that goes by the name of Deborah (Debbie) took to Twitter today to put Dwight Howard on blast, claiming to have had some type of romantic involvement with the NBA star. She claims the two conversed via text and he even flew her out a few times, calling her his "Princess". She never makes any mention that the two had any thing sexual going on but I guess the little princess is lucky he had a vasectomy before she let him put his sword in her stone and she have a whole kingdom of babies running around.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles...logPost:1816845&page=3#comments#ixzz33pwxksah

She looks 16 Dwight is in trouble.

If true, DH and Debbie were two confused people. Clearly Debbie lacked insight into Men, accepting money, gifts and traveling arrangements. Clearly DH lacked insight into Teenagers, forgetting Debbie may not have the insight in Men many of us would otherwise think she would.

Although, to his credit, if he has any, she reports that he never knew her age. One comment on the site said he should not go for 16 as he can get 18.

Still, I don't know how much fault one can put on a Man who does not know a woman's age--or even who is deceived about a woman's age. I.e. if the woman is an unwilling sexual partner and finds statutory rape an issue, why does she only mention her age after the fact? It's possible he never asked so she never told, but as she reveals her age out of anger, it's clear she concealed her age throughout the whole ordeal.

Now granted, some 16 look and act 16; but some 16 don't. I 'acted' older and sometimes 'looked slightly' older. When 16 'looking slightly' older means looking 17, 18, 19, 20 . . ..

If true, DH and Debbie were two confused people. Clearly Debbie lacked insight into Men, accepting money, gifts and traveling arrangements. Clearly DH lacked insight into Teenagers, forgetting Debbie may not have the insight in Men many of us would otherwise think she would.

Although, to his credit, if he has any, she reports that he never knew her age. One comment on the site said he should not go for 16 as he can get 18.

Still, I don't know how much fault one can put on a Man who does not know a woman's age--or even who is deceived about a woman's age. I.e. if the woman is an unwilling sexual partner and finds statutory rape an issue, why does she only mention her age after the fact? It's possible he never asked so she never told, but as she reveals her age out of anger, it's clear she concealed her age throughout the whole ordeal.

Now granted, some 16 look and act 16; but some 16 don't. I 'acted' older and sometimes 'looked slightly' older. When 16 'looking slightly' older means looking 17, 18, 19, 20 . . ..
IMG_3693.png

BpYEkeOIUAALCdc.jpglarge.jpeg

man.. everybody can see this girl is a kid.. and if you take a look at some of Dwight's baby mamas, you'll see that a few of them look really young.. as in.. he likes the youngins.. stunted development.. any dude with 9 babies and 8 babies mamas is automatically suspect... guilty til proven innocent..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back