Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by KingWaynePharaoh, Jul 17, 2012.
mybe on day we will be all free
Do you belong to the church of Mormon?? They're the only one's i know that do weird stuff from the stone ages like that!
You better be careful, she probably wants to wait until september because that's when the order of protection kick's in.........
I'm jus' sayin' though!
Good luck with your 'game'.
btw, you sure do get around. It wasn't but a few month's ago you told us you lived in Newburgh or poughkeepsie, i forgot exactly which one but you called it "the 6th borough". lol
Maybe it's time to move on?
1. Any relationship that is based on a "TEST" or a "GAME" is not worth pursuing nor having.
2. Do not lay this behavior at the feet of BLACK WOMEN. ---This is the behavior of a CONNIVING, CONTROLLING and MANIPULATIVE woman who comes in ALL colors/races.
3. So, a beautiful, thin, and 10 years younger than you female is callin' tha shots and leading YOU where ever she wants you to go....She says "Jump."---You say, "How high."
4. I would advise you to speak with the Pastor of that church about this young woman and the "relationship" you are trying/hoping to cultivate with her.
5. And, it looks like you might wanna re-evaluate your "standards."
6. I really can't even take this post no your others seriously....Perhaps you just post such thing for some attention; but IF this is at all TRUE.......YOU GETTIN' PLAYED, son.
...How do I know this??.....cuz I'm a woman. Now, No, I don't participate in/utilize such behavior as hers; but "GAME RECOGNIZES GAME." ------YOU GETTIN' PLAYED, son.
He didn't say anything about the CHURCH dictating their "courtship."
All of this is on HER....These are HER DEMANDS.
But maybe somebody oughta tell him that "BUYING" a bride is illegal in the U.S......He'd hafta go out of the country for that.
- He didn't say it wasn't either. It's your opinion to say that those are HER DEMANDS, as it is my opionion to say that HER DON'T EVEN EXIST. Just as you can read thru the 'games' she is playing with him, i, being a brother can see thru the 'games' he is trying to play with us....
Neither do i, thus the jokes.
But let's see what the king has to say.............
No, it's not my "OPINION."----According to his posts, those are the so-called "FACTS" he made available.
He said nothing about what the church they attends demands for him or her in this so-called "relationship."
But, I don't take him seriously either. ....This sounds contrived for some attention.
....nuthin but some "bait" for attention.....and both of us gave it to him.
i don't mind giving him a little attention every now and then. Since he seems to need it so badly, maybe it will help with his self esteem.......and he can start trying to get with woman more his age and leave the 'young girls' alone...
What do you KNOW?
Which post am I to "disregard?"....the first one or the one you wouldn't tell me what you "KNOW?"
Either way, from the things you've said, it is highly unhealthy to have such a mindset....to be willing to do anything, stand any "test,"...play any "game" or even BUY this woman (if you could) just to have her.
She's the "PRIZE" and you got your eyes and heart set on the "prize."
If all of this you said is TRUE, I strongly advise you to speak with the spiritual leader of your church or even another church if you don't feel comfortable speaking to your pastor.
....I'm gonna share 2 experiences with you from my own life and I hope they help you in some way.....
1. Back in my younger days when I was clubbin' and partying, one of my cousins had another cousin (no relation to me) who had a big crush on me....He was a few years older than I and he was a BIG guy, heavy/over-weight.---No, he wasn't my type. I wasn't attracted to him; but he was a nice guy. So, I was always cordial and friendly to him; but he took my "nice-ness" for LIKING HIM.....because of his size, he'd never really had a "girlfriend."---And he wanted me for "ARM CANDY." ---He wanted to show the other fellas that he could "pull" a girl like me. (not to toot my own horn..but I wuz "FOINE" back in tha day.) lol (and still got it goin' on)
He was JEALOUS of any guy I spoke to or danced with.
He wanted to POSSESS me.
His LOW SELF ESTEEM prompted him/guided him to HAVE me.
And that behavior totally turned me OFF about him even as a friend/associate.---- I spoke to our in-common cousin about him. That cousin "PEEPED" what the other cousin was doing when we went out, spoke to him about it; and eventually the guy left me alone.
2. Another guy tried to "BUY" me.....no matter what I liked or wanted or if he THOUGHT I liked or wanted something, he was gonna BUY it for me......He was trying to BUY my affection.
This behavior totally turned me OFF; and I told him so.....I told him that he shouldn't do that at all....that another woman wouldn't be as nice as me....wouldn't have the conscience I have and would TAKE HIM "hard and fast." ----- I tried to be as gentle as I could but I still left him alone.
His LOW SELF ESTEEM is what prompted him/guided him to try to "BUY" my attention and affection.
Separate names with a comma.