Black People : In 2012 Chicago has produced more hip hop millionaires than any other time in the cities history

what is the difference between pushing crack and pushing hip hop?

Selling dope is illegal...

Selling videos that advocate being drug dealers is legal...

And so much for the 'family values' of the white media execs who defend this as being a form of 'free speech'?!?

Ignorance just ain't 'bliss'...

And none of us were born 'brain dead'...

SMH

well one is a genre of music...and the other is a soul sucking, community destroying, vice that will make someone a shell of their former self.

The need is to not just demonize some folks media icons, i. e., present a candid and honest as well as balanced/fair/objective overview, also exibite empathy and sympathy for what they're up against too...

The usual kneejerk reaction should be expected: "Your generations didn't come up with anything better!"

Our entertainers were inspired by what we were striving to do for ourselves...

Yours are a bad reflection of the same issues/problems/etc. you expect others to resolve for you...

It doesn't work like that...

As our saying puts it well...

You're either a part of the problem, or you're a part of the solution...

End of rant...

FYI...

The questions even you failed to ask:

"What does breed all of this regression and retreat, i. e., the tacit acceptance of a expected criminal mindset as both a right of passage and/or a pathway to one's dreams and schemes?"

To me: Both are self serving cop outs and reveal just how inferior ad naseum some allow themselves to be in relationship to anybody and everybody pursuing legit means/ways/etc. into the nation's socio/economic/political mainstream etc.

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back