Black People : In 2012 Chicago has produced more hip hop millionaires than any other time in the cities history

What have they done with their wealth. Do they still have it.

Rockie-Fresh-Rick-Ross-MMG-585x433.jpg

What message is he sending to the youth. A very unhealthy image.
Making money in the music industry is good...but that is only one part. Blacks need to be doctors, scientist. I am not against musicians...but when they rap about women calling them ho's something is wrong. Look at this rapper, would any mother want him as a son in law...not me...regardless of how much money he has.. He looks unhealthy and probably is.
Seriously this negro is bugged out of his mind, this is what the Bible called an astonishment, to answer your question he is unhealthy needs both physical and mental and Spiritual treatment.

I don't approve of a lot of the ignorance that comes from our MC's, but I've never subscribed to the ideal that entertainers have this power. How can they destroy what I strengthen daily...(my own child's and the youth in the community). A superstars influence can't begin to match that of a dedicated parent.
In a society where you have records numbers on single mother teenagers dedicated parent is not the norm, thanks in part to the over-sexualised culture that this place keeps pushing to everybody. Your own child may not fall trap to this but what about the children of millions of single parent households? Most of the youths spend most their either either online or tv, while parents work two or three jobs to make ends meet. Given the lack of fathers in most these households, these idiotic rappers and entertainers does the devils job perfectly in brainwashing the youths. Beyonce, Jayz and the rest of the negroes and they are regarded in high esteem in this place. You better have Spiritual eyes or even your child will fall victim the destructive lifestyle and customs that are being perpetuated by these coons.

In a society where you have records numbers on single mother teenagers dedicated parent is not the norm, thanks in part to the over-sexualised culture that this place keeps pushing to everybody. Your own child may not fall trap to this but what about the children of millions of single parent households? Most of the youths spend most their either either online or tv, while parents work two or three jobs to make ends meet. Given the lack of fathers in most these households, these idiotic rappers and entertainers does the devils job perfectly in brainwashing the youths. Beyonce, Jayz and the rest of the negroes and they are regarded in high esteem in this place. You better have Spiritual eyes or even your child will fall victim the destructive lifestyle and customs that are being perpetuated by these coons.

I've been raising my little man on my own since he was 4 months old.... so I would say it depends on what type of single parent household the child is in. I understand in situations like mine the parent can't always be there due to work, school, ect... ( I've got 2 gigs myself) but I don't care how many hours I work. The impression I leave on him...the traditions and principles he's raised upon...the love and discipline he's showered with.... I don't understand how fake gangsters and real ho's operating out of a box (a box most parents ARE letting raise their children) in someones living room can pose a threat to that.

With all these people in the world so worried about the youth...I can't help but wonder how many of these "critical thinkers" have any action whatsoever behind their words...if they are really out there telling the young boys...as well as showing them...that there's another way to get this money...or telling the young girls "I don't care how popular the neighborhood ho is...you are more than booty and bust line". I fear that when any misguided young man catches his first case he'll be written off a just another thug. A thug they fear...so they pray for him from a distance. A thug that "critical thinkers" can theorize over saving but never actually save.

I know these young men are very flawed...but I can't be the only one to look past that and see the potential. I show you all a picture of a 18 year old who built a million dollar company from the bedroom of a southside apartment and you're focusing on the fat man beside him, lol. Yes the young one is flawed and his music often feflects that...but he's 18, and the saying is young and dumb for a reason. This place comes across as a community of elders but no one is speaking like one...no one is saying yeah he's flawed but he built a miniature empire ON HIS OWN...his mind, his motivation, his business savvy....and that is to me is beautiful, especially in a world where a few of his peers will die for nothing today. They need guidance yes...but who doesn't...I'm proud of the business moves they've made.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back