Black People : Improve Memory and Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really ARE new at this. Next time, when you are REALLY serious and advanced passed where Rev. Barashango was some decades ago, use your Universal radar to locate us...k?? Seriously. No..really--seriously.

There is no substantial loss to me or our order should we receive no reception here. We can't force people to uplift themselves. If a population receives an opportunity to be apart of their own future, but rejects it, they can not complain about the elite articosray which will develop from the select few of those who decide to steer the wheel. After all, not even God helps those who don't help themselves. I wish everyone here the best of luck, and will check my private messages as much as possible, in case there are inquiries. I will not try to sell a blind man a free product that will make his vision functional.

May your respective gods help you all, as they've been doing a good job of it thus far.

BTW - if you are authentically concerned about your souls, you should research Christmas and realize the pagan dieties that you are paying homage to when you celebrate it.

- A.H. :geek:

been there done that.

BTW : you should stick around for a time. you seem to expect instant acceptance.
you have been here less than 24 hours and pissed that we don't follow.
i been here for years and i ain't got no following.
chill.

I don't expect a following. You either use the mantras or not. You said you weren't going to use them so why does it even matter to you at all? I joined last year actually -- but that means diddly squat. I said if someone wanted mantras for other areas of life they could have asked as well. To be honest it really doesn't matter if you feel suspicious of the mantras, there is NO way I convince you that they are safe to use. I just hope the site owner is decent enough to let the thread stay for those who aren't paranoid of repeating a mantra.

I don't have to convince anyone. You either use the mantras or not. Those who find value in them will use them. Those who don't wont.

i wonder which part of my posts people don't get. I even included instructions!

P.S. - the mantras DO NOT HAVE A HUMAN MEANING or definition, it is a written equavilent of a sound, only because i do not have a microphone. they perform certain tasks, and the ones I've listed -- I've also listed what tasks they perform.

- A.H.

If someone (black) approached you on the street and started asking you to begin repeating something in a language with which you are not familiar by saying it will free you, would you instantly start repeating it? Why or why not? How would you gauge the sincerity of the person so that you are not yet, AGAIN, a victim of THE GAME? How would you determine that the phrase is not something to get you further enslaved? What we are asking you here is to think about the strategy you are using. If you are sincere, what order of folks would think that taking such an approach to freeing people is wise---with no proof??...Is that what you mean by using intelligence? Come on now..you gotta do better than that.

I don't expect a following. You either use the mantras or not. You said you weren't going to use them so why does it even matter to you at all? I joined last year actually -- but that means diddly squat. I said if someone wanted mantras for other areas of life they could have asked as well. To be honest it really doesn't matter if you feel suspicious of the mantras, there is NO way I convince you that they are safe to use. I just hope the site owner is decent enough to let the thread stay for those who aren't paranoid of repeating a mantra.

I don't have to convince anyone. You either use the mantras or not. Those who find value in them will use them. Those who don't wont.

i wonder which part of my posts people don't get. I even included instructions!

P.S. - the mantras DO NOT HAVE A HUMAN MEANING or definition, it is a written equavilent of a sound, only because i do not have a microphone. they perform certain tasks, and the ones I've listed -- I've also listed what tasks they perform.

- A.H.

If someone (black) approached you on the street and started asking you to begin repeating something in a language with which you are not familiar by saying it will free you, would you instantly start repeating it? Why or why not? How would you gauge the sincerity of the person so that you are not yet, AGAIN, a victim of THE GAME? How would you determine that the phrase is not something to get you further enslaved? What we are asking you here is to think about the strategy you are using. If you are sincere, what order of folks would think that taking such an approach to freeing people is wise---with no proof??...Is that what you mean by using intelligence? Come on now..you gotta do better than that.

i understand what you're saying but there is nothing I can do to help your paranoia. This is the internet. I cannot afford to fly and meet you all individually. I am not even charging anything for these mantras. I guess you will have to go with your gut feeling or faith, although i have stated over and over that these mantras will not damage you if you ask for protection and guidance before repeating them. That is all I am able to do. These mantras have nothing evil about them.

You can chant these in a circle even, if you feel as though I am lying.

BTW - yes I WOULD start repeating after I asked the universe to protect me, or my guidance (archangel Michael). I am curious soul and as long as I know i am protected, there is NO reason to fear what is basically words that trasmit vibrations,... mantras.

Thanks

Your post is a remenant of something most of us of the order are familiar with: philosophy, inaction, non-specifics. We all came from deadweight teachings that really never taught anything. Your words are effective at one thing and one thing only: making people feel good about themselves. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. We are one up on everyone else in terms of psychic and spiritual development simply because of the fact that we are. That shouldn't be a problem at all, because as I said all Black people has the potential to develop their psychic and spiritual skills.

And... that is what we're here for, or were here for... for the nationalists of us.

Our end is nationalism, our means is psychic and spiritual development.

I will not argue semantics, especially the "true" definition of spirituality.

And no, I do not pay, we do not pay. The only price for freedom is dedication.

"why have black people gone thru what they have gone thru"

A life void of psychic and spiritual development, a rejection of nationalism, and the acceptance of alien(foreign) monothesic religions.

"why is it always some secret."

As far as know the alleged solutions to our problems are always directly tied in with a life void of psychic and spiritual development, a rejection of nationalism, and the acceptance of alien(foreign) monothesic religions. When was the last time you heard of a Black nationalist order that incorporates the values that we do? Perhaps there is a secret.

"What does your society do for black people besides hide behind closed doors"

We do not intend to do anything FOR Black people, we intend to help BLACK NATIONALISTS uplift THEMSELVES, which in and of itself will lead to Black liberation. You can't think in black and white. We are not concerned with the global Black population, we are concerned for Black nationalists. Why does the peasant (I am not calling you a peasant in particular) always ask: what can you do for me? Why can't the peasant ask what can he do for himself? The word uplift is different from the word spoonfeed. Black nationalists are the key to black liberation.
But the driving force behind black nationalists needs to be spiritual and psychic development, that is where we come in. We foster spiritual and psychic development in Black nationalists. We are not a service, we are not working for the common man, we are an order and we are working for Black Nationalists.

"show us what we are lacking"

I listed the three type of humans above. See which one you are.
destee com/forums/showpost.php?p=690467&postcount=16

The work of mantras is far from CONCEPTS, it is practicality. All you have to do is repeat it.

-A.H. :geek:

P.S. - In case I was not clear earlier, I AM allowed to reveal certain mantras to the uninitiated and take requests, so what is it that is the problem? Nobody made any requests, or even bothered to test the mantras. If people are only after the methods and techniques then that would qualify as suspicious. In any case, I have NOT been authorized to reveal that information, so if that is what is desired, please do not ask. Please respect the fact that I am only following protocols and we ARE taking requests.

You and most people are not ready for nationalism. That would require people to "See" beyond the physical world. That would mean ending ignorance, jealousy, pettiness and fear. I don't see that happening ANYTIME soon.

You said words are nothing more than to make someone feel good about themselves. With a statement like that it shows me you don't have the life experience to appreciate my thought process.

Your present day Mantras ARE ALL CONCEPTS. OPEN YOUR MIND. You're promoting separatism and nothing more. You said it yourself, you're not for black people, you're for black nationalists. So you have no empathy or concern for us.

You can't think in black and white. We are not concerned with the global Black population,
You say i can't think in black and white? You're doing just that by saying "black nationalists. Not only do I NOT see in black white, I don't use my eyes to "see", what I see is beyond the physical world.

Our end is nationalism, our means is psychic and spiritual development.
Psychics get hungry too.
You can speak about psychic and spiritual development, but at the end of the day where do you sleep, what do you eat and where do you go to the bathroom. Psychic and spiritual development is ONLY possible when basic needs are met and there's room for enhancements.

I will not argue semantics, especially the "true" definition of spirituality.
You can't argue. There is NO argument for TRUE spirituality, which is beyond words. Once you have words, then you have definitions. Once you have definitions then you have separation. Are we the only species that says hey i'm a leaf, I DON'T NEED THE TREE ROOT TO SURVIVE. Everything is ONE. There is no up or down or left or right, that is all relative in time and space. So no you can't argue true spirituality, you don't know what it is.

Nobody made any requests, or even bothered to test the mantras

Ok does your society help people looking for work? BETTER YET GIVE ME A MANTRA TO HIT POWERBALL AND I WILL GIVE YOUR SOCIETY A NICE DONATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back