Black People : Improve Memory and Intelligence

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by adHominem, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adHominem

adHominem Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I was given permission from the higher ups in the spiritual order which I belong to to share some chants/mantras. I will start with some that helps to improve memory/intelligence. The only condition is that you use these to uplift yourself which will inturn uplift the Black race, as that is the intention of this spiritual order. The other condition is to NOT share these with non-Black people. Simple conditions. :toast:

** These are not "evil" or "demonic", nothing bad will happen to you. These come from a positive and spiritual place and should work regardless of your religious leanings. For these particular "items", You can use these any time you are studying/learning something (mathematics, science, anything to advance our race...). You can repeat these in your mind or out loud, it carries the same effectiveness. **

THESE WILL BE WRITTEN AS THEY ARE PRONOUNCED

Mantra 1: YOU-KAHLL-SAAHBAYN-MEARKOLIS-SUHTRAIN
    Mantra 2: GEHB-FAH-MA-EYE-EE

You can test their effectivness and report on this thread. I will update this thread as I am given permission to release more information.

copy/paste in browser, replace space with dot.
    --edit--
    translate google com/#auto|en|GEHB-FAH-MA-EYE-EE
    translate google com/#auto|en|YOU-KAHLL-SAAHBAYN-MEARKOLIS-SUHTRAIN
    translate google com/#auto|en|FLY TO YASHOVEE

edit--

Thank you.
    Black Power.
    - A.H. :geek:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

adHominem ... Peace and Blessings ... Thanks for joining us and sharing! :toast:

You've made it impossible for the 2nd condition above to be fulfilled, for you've shared the information on a public web site, where all can see it.

Do you mind sharing what spiritual order you belong to, that these mantras are a part of?

Last but not least, I wish you would have included a small audio file, where we could actually hear you saying them, insuring that we repeat them properly. Nonetheless, you've spelled them out in a manner that makes it kinda easy to imagine how they should sound, and for that I'm grateful.

In fact, I'm grateful for it all ... Thanks Again ... and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. adHominem

adHominem Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6

I understand that it's not entirely possible to hide information from certain people online, but I am hoping that the Black people who decide to use and benefit from this will not deliberately share this with non-Blacks, as we of my spiritual order know they of other races would never do the same for us. We are nationalists who believe us Black people can mix science and spirituality together in order to climb the ladders of life. That is why we value education and spirituality.

I will include an audio file as soon as I obtain access to a microphone. :) (but they basically sound as they are written, they don't have to be sounded in broken parts, they can be sounded as one sound altogether, I use dash to broken them up)

Because we could be subject to psychic attacks if we left any footprints such as names and such, I will not reveal the EXACT name of the order of which I belong, but I can give you a brief explanation on how these mantras are obtained: through advanced meditation and communication with higher consciousness, extracting tonal information from the universe via a certain type of meditation we perfected which involves the purple light inside your mind once the etheric shell of your third eye (chakra) is broken. Sort of like a fibre optic between the mind and universe. There are tonal sequences for every intention, power, and desire of worldly and otherworldly concerns, the most appropriate word for these tonal sequences is "mantra" or "chant". We try to record (written) these tonal sequences as accurately as we can (based on how we hear them), and then we proceed to test their effectiveness.

Thanks for the welcome.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

adHominem ... Thanks for your response! :)

What concerns me most, is that many of us come from a spiritual path where we've been told to just trust, believe, live like you want, and know in the end that all of our misdeeds will be magically absolved ... or some like version of that ... and to be given any similar aspects now ... well ... i'm personally a little gun shy. I'd much prefer a path that is bold, willing to put all cards on the table, in the open, letting The Creator do the rest. It's kinda scary to me, to just chant a mantra, when I don't even know the source of it, what path it belongs to, etc.

Having said that, I can understand your reasoning, and those of your order, and will respect it.

I'm honored that you'd consider my request, of an audio recording, thank you!

Based on your last paragraph above, your order contains words, phrases, and understandings, that are foreign to most of us, certainly not the run of the mill verbiage we grew up with. To best introduce that which is new to most, openness will be key, but I suppose it can be done without that ... but no doubt at a loss to the order ... for those that might have been able to understand more easily, are probably limited by the vague presentation.

I'm really not being critical, even if it sounds like i am ... :) ... i'm not really.

I'd like to think I'm just thorough ... I want us to know it all ... and well ... that's one of my weaknesses, and if it offends, I do apologize.

I'm glad you're with us, and I will certainly do all I can to glean the positive from what you've shared.

Oh ... one more thing, if you can ... please tell us what the words in the mantra mean ... can they be translated into easily understandable words?

If not, that's okay too ... i'm just glad you're here ... and look forward to learning as much as you can share!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :fyi:.i would not do a mantra that i got off a stranger on the web. sorry.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Ohhh Brother James ... i think i would, under the right circumstances (openness, honesty, and sincerity) ... in fact, i know i have ... :look:

If a person proved themselves to me ... their words, actions, etc. ... worthy of my repeating (mantra) ... i'd do it.

I guess the key word here though, is stranger, for i'd not consider one i'd repeat, as a stranger ... even if i met 'em on the web.

Shoot ... i've problee chanted your sayings over these years ... and you aint no stranger to me ... but i didn't just meet you today either ... okay ... nevermind ... :love:

Right ... while it should not be an easy thing to do, with the right ingredients (even on the web), it can be done.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

7. adHominem

adHominem Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I anticpated that nobody would just jump at my offerings, especially one of this nature, and I applaud you for looking out for your well being, as I myself would not engage in spiritual acts of whom I'm not well acquanted with. I am able to do the best I can to explain and assist, as I myself am bound to higher authority and due process. I recommend everyone ask their respective guidance/higher source of power for protection (whether it is Jesus, white light, Archangel Michael, etc.). Our order does not call upon any dieties for power or knowledge, we receive this knowlde from quantum meditation. Every spiritually evolved Black man or woman has a natural right and access to quantum wisdom and sounds to improve their lives.

Why are we secrective?

Our order recognizes the mistake of ancient Black adepts of higher knowledge, the great mistake of diverging this knowledge to races of man that are not spiritually evolved and whom neither can appreciate this knowledge, and whom would one day swear to keep this from us. We recognize that we are being spiritually whipped by the same people our ancestors taught to work the arts of the universe. We recognize that the only way to liberate ourselves, mentally, physically, and spiritually, we must NEVER make this mistake again. There is absolutely no way we can expunge the methods and spiritual sciences that allow us to obtain this wisdom. Only through physical initation can one hope to be privy to this sacred knowledge. We are faced with a huge dilema, we WANT to uplift our people but not at the expense of falling into the same trap our ancestors did. We do NOT want to uplift our oppressors or even give them the same spiritual opportunities as us.

Who are our "ancestors"?

In our order, an ancestor is a spiritually evolved human being with skin melanin-producing functions and a functional chakra system, an initiate of higher knowledge and Mystery Schools. We believe our "ancestors" built such advanced societies as Egypt. Our ancestors were also the Moors.

Why Destee?

Simple. It has a high concentration of our target audience, Black people who want to uplift themselves.

Excuse the spelling errors.
    -A.H

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    you may have to rethink your approach. i mean, put yourself in my place. would YOU do what you are asking others here to do?

9. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I'm glad that you understand the apprehension in not repeating unfamiliar mantras----especially when language is as equally influential a tool of empowerment as it is of oppression and manipulation. I am also glad to know that you (and your affiliate group) are among a very few who appear to actually seek to learn from the mistakes of the ancestors and not just get stuck on philosophizing and theorizing about their belief systems and their successes. I look forward to reading more; how you approach it will take some strategizing, however, because, as Destee shared with you, there are nonblacks who haunt, lurk, and post at this site--- either directly or indirectly. Nonetheless, I look forward to learning from you. Peace.

10. adHominem

adHominem Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I am glad that people are so cautious about this, because they should be. Our order is not an extremely unique situation, we are nothing more than nationalists with a strong inclination to restore our ancient prominence as a mighty, spiritual people who knew how to work the universe in all aspects, and who would one day protect ourselves from the oppression we face. Because the main objective of our order is Black liberation through psychic and spiritual powers, it is very difficult to have intimate conversations online (we DO NOT want to serve non-Blacks and/or Black people who do not believe in nationalism). Our order is bound by MORALS and ethics, I will assure you. We do not summon, mingle, or disturb any alleged diety or entity in order to receive knowledge, because we KNOW this power can be acheieved from our own selves. We do not perform rituals, suscribe to certain magickal rites, or any of those things... because if they WORKED wouldn't our people be liberated? (voodoo, santiera, etc.).

Our methods are "white magick", if any magick. These involve augmenting the mind via tedious meditations and chakra initations. We do not summon entities, we do not sacrafice animals, we do not perform unclean sexual rituals, or any of those sorts. We are stictly about extract tonal sequences because this is the ONLY form of "magick" that we can prove effective. We are a young order of months old but yet we wield more influence than many other worthless orders and organisations.

Anyone who KNOWS our methods are considered in our order. We do not have lodges or anything, the only thing that defines membership is the knowldge of these methods and the lust for a pan-Black WORLD order through the acquisation of spiritual, intellectial, and psychic powers. All of our members are CELLS which must go out into the world and attain prominence, which will one day be used to establish an official front of our order which shall be used to establish a world order where we will avenge Africa and install a pan-Black world order. All CELLS must conduct themselves in a way which seeks to attain prominence for ALL BLACK PEOPLE. We are weary of revealing these methods because it would 1. entirely ruin the purpose of order, and 2. allow our enemies to extract tonal sequences for ANYTHING, including KEEPING US OPPRESSED.

There is an agreement to reveal mantras to the uninitiate Black nationalist (we cannot stop non-nationalists from using these mantras, and that is the whole dilemma on why we cannot reveal the method out in open). We will reveal more mantras and you may even request some. We are not sure what due process we will utilize to recruit new members, or whether it will be possible to do so online. There are mantras from everything to improving memory to obtaining winning lottery numbers and viewing the future. These work better for some people than others, but they all work at the etheric level.

P.S. - We are not guinea pigs and will only demonstrate our abilities if we feel it is necessary. Do not ask for proof if you are not willing to engage in our offerings and find out for yourselves. No offence. Thanks.

P.P.S - we will not reveal any to the uninitate which pertains to mental time travel (this includes the lottery). Reason obvious.

It is a very tricky situation.

Excuse the grammar errors, I am typing extremely fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.