Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Well Family, it's here and even being suggested that it can be used as a digital birth certificate, put into babies at birth.

According to the article below ... The chip itself is described as the size of a Tic Tac mint and can be implanted with minimally invasive surgery--local anesthesia, a small incision, and a Band-Aid to cover the wound. The VeriChip can store about a paragraph's worth of information, which can be "read" by a palm-sized scanning device from outside the patient's body.

Implanted ID Chip

It's already being used in animals. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a question of if this will be used (across the board) in humans, only when. I wouldn't be surprised if prisoners (mostly people of color) are being used for this purpose now. What a great way to test their product and keep law abiding citizens (more) safe. A win-win situation in some folks eyes. Nope, wouldn't surprise me any if this were already happening.

Kinda scary ... huh?

Revelation Chapter 13 v. 16-18

Unfortunately, this is old news. Folks have been for decades concocting the plans for carrying out the implantation of the "mark of the beast" under the skin of all humans. There are some very bizarre, yet logical theories out there about exactly what constitutes "the beast", and/or its mark, but many theories out there conclude that the microchip under the skin is precisely what is described in the book of Revelation. In the near future, that is, no one will be able to buy or sell anything (read: won't be able to eat: won't be able to live) unless they accept the microchip under the skin. We now see white boys walking around with UPC/bar codes tatooed on the backs of their necks, right? They are trying to say to society that they believe that that is where society is headed. Human beings marked with barcodes. There is an interesting book written by a couple of Evangelists, titled "(Racing Toward...) The Mark of the Beast". Details the move toward microchip implantation. Good book. For years, if not decades, animals have been being implanted with microchips. It wouldn't surprise me if humans have been as well.

Some nutcase by the name of Kevin Warwick, who heads a "cybernetics" department at some University in England is having (or already has had) a silicon chip implanted in his left arm, which will connect to nerve fibers, in order to transmit signals from his brain to a computer and enable the computer to reciprocate data back to his brain. I'm sure he is not an isolated example. We all know now about the whole business about cloning human embryos, without the use of sperm cells, right? The Luciferian wackos are doing all kinds of anti-nature tampering with God's property.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back