Black People : Implantable RFID to be linked to money/credit/credits?

I'm a little familiar with IBM's work in this area.
I bet you are, but I'm not going to believe it just because you say so.

Saying the that his method of payment was RFID is like saying someone's method of payment is Internet when they purchase something online.
I was quoting you.

Yep. Similar technology is already available in other countries. Check out NFC and places like Japan. There are lots of stores and vending machines where people can pay with their mobile.
Sorry, didn't mean "really" in that way.

I'm talking about the fact that she paid for her scanned items somehow, but that "how" was not shown. If she paid by a card that had RFID, they would have shown the card.

They would've shown a card for something they want to be as white label as possible?

The point is that RFID could be attached to anything. It could've been a card. It could've easily been a phone. It could've easily been a combination of a personal card or device, a smart shopping cart, and exit sensors. In fact, if you notice she simply pushes the entire cart pass the reader and the transaction completes. So the last scenario isn't far-fetched. Compare this with the other guy whose entire person passed through with his purchases.

Asserting that it has to be an implant because they didn't show it just doesn't make sense. The point is that line of sight isn't what matters (like the traditional line featured in the commercial with the old woman).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back