Black People : Implantable RFID to be linked to money/credit/credits?

The bottom video isn't an AD for implanted chips. It was an advertisement for advanced payment and inventory applications of RFID. The goods he took and his method of payment were RFID tagged and he just walks through. All of that was feasible without it being implanted.

RFID doesn't automatically mean it's an implanted chip. A lot of these videos are talking about the applications and security issues of the technology.

The bottom video isn't an AD for implanted chips. It was an advertisement for advanced payment and inventory applications of RFID. The goods he took and his method of payment were RFID tagged and he just walks through.

1. How do you know?
2. Advanced payment but his method of payment was RFID???

RFID doesn't automatically mean it's an implanted chip. A lot of these videos are talking about the applications and security issues of the technology.
Really?
I was only showing it's usage. I had already done a thread on RFID and included many videos so I didn't want to post the same videos again.
Please note the title of the post and the sentence at the end.

1. How do you know?
2. Advanced payment but his method of payment was RFID???

I'm a little familiar with IBM's work in this area.

Saying the that his method of payment was RFID is like saying someone's method of payment is Internet when they purchase something online.

The video's title said it was an implant. It wasn't. IBM's website has a wealth of information available about RFID and some interesting applications.

Yep. Similar technology is already available in other countries. Check out NFC and places like Japan. There are lots of stores and vending machines where people can pay with their mobile.

A lot of places use the technology for toll roads and public transportation without implants too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back